Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

then is Kerry suing for libel? Is Obama? is anyone?

We know Donald J. Trump isn't suing for libel over women accusing him a sexual attacks and harassment. We know Roy Moore isn[t suing over women accusing him of sexual attacks.

Trump and Moore have been involved in more lawsuits than you can imagine. They should have sued a thousand times over, but didn't

Since Trump has appeared on political stage Soros Media had all kinds of "bombshell news" about him. But each and every one of them had 2 main goals to achieve:
1. To compromise Trump (using fake information just because they were unable to find any true bad facts about him).
2. To build up as much hate for Russia as possible.

Only two main goals. But constantly and almost on daily basis.

Trump tells 5-6 lies on a daily average. The news media tries to keep up with them, and to report the truth. Which sucks if you're Trump.

Fake news. This story was debunked yesterday in about 4 different threads. Do try and keep up with current events.

there is nothing that comes off of kkk boi's keyboard that isn't racist insane lies spread by people who belong on stormfront and not among normal people.

BLM and NAACP are the most racist organizations in this country today. The KKK no longer exists, and that is a good thing.
The KKK still exists. It's ranks have likely doubled in recent years due to undercover federal agents joining the tiny group of attention seekers.

RailRoad, what are you contributing to the discussion except for repeating what Soros Media has already said?
No facts, no evidence, just blah-blah and "bad Russians".

"There’s much talk about state interference in the electoral process but I haven’t seen a single fact to date," Lavrov said today.
Lavrov says anti-Russian issues to dominate in US until midterms

I see you claim your origins as Ukraine. No wonder you cite articles from the Russian State owned Telegraph Agency of the Soviet Union aka TASS HQ'ed in Moskva. That probably also explains your apologetic bent toward the triumvirate of the Orange Clown, Putin and Mother Russia!

Do you really believe any true and faithful American is going to believe a damn thing put out by the Russian controlled propaganda rag, TASS? But to cite TASS multiple times as if it were authoritative on a US message board is fucking stupid, and presented FOR the fucking stupid and gullible!
Yes. I'm Russian from Ukraine trying to bring a ray of truth to the forum. And what are you bringing? Soros propaganda, that's it. But from what I can see on this forum is that the majority of Americans are already sick and tired of Soros fake news.

And as far as fairly tales about "bad Russians" go let's see, whom should I believe : you or my lying eyes..
Yes. I'm Russian from Ukraine trying to bring a ray of truth to the forum.
Bringing a ray of truth here by presenting a known source of Old Style Soviet propaganda as an exemplar of Truth, Justice and the American Way? Don't piss down my leg and tell me it's raining, fool! I lived through the entirety of the Cold War, and their doesn't appear to be much daylight between the USSR where Putin got his early indoctrination and Putin's Russia today!

And what do you know of the Soros meme the far, far right has been toying with for ~20 years? You aren't a stakeholder in this country so why are you so interested in flinging epitaph's in such a biased political way as if you had the vote here. For a non expatriate and non-Canadian fro the other side of the planet, you are really, really vested in the US political scene as if it were a job for you.
But from what I can see on this forum is that the majority of Americans are already sick and tired of Soros fake news.
That comment was a bridge too far, Komrade! The folks you are parroting are in the minority and are attempting to overthrow our constitutional system, but most are ignorant of their roles as useful idiots.

But why should I cover and explain those parts that you and your fellows helped create! до свидания
What made you more mad: Zakharova's comment or the source which published it? Yes, I quoted the Russian source since American Media doesn't bother to present the other side's point of view. And if you don't care it doesn't automatically mean the other Americans don't.

I'm posting her quote again and asking you to tell me where exactly she was wrong.

"It turns our the U.S. Department of Justice believes there were thirteen of them," Zakharova wrote. "Thirteen individuals interfering in the U.S. election? Thirteen individuals versus the budgets of the security agencies that are measured in billions of dollars? Versus the intelligence, counterintelligence and top-notch technologies? Isn't it absurd? Well, that's the US political reality nowadays, you know."
Russian Foreign Ministry dismisses US charges with election meddling as absurdity

Oh, I think you got mad just because she was right!

View attachment 177411
Yes, I quoted the Russian source since American Media doesn't bother to present the other side's point of view.
Hey, DUMMY! AGAIN, Russians aren't a stakeholder in our political business in this here country, Boris! We don't need Putin's Russians sticking their collective noses in our political business. Hence, the fucking indictment with charges.
Oh, I think you got mad just because she was right!
If you believe that, you're really damned stupid, or totally vacuous, or both, or just doing your job trolling. Fucking stupid rabbits!

BTW, you stumbled on a common American idiom; you figure out where. Dead give away there with someone using such precise English! We're not all Brits fool!
Wow! My posts made you really mad! It makes me think: I'm doing something right here.

BTW, if somebody does interfere in your political business it's not Putin, it's your own Deep State and its Media, a huge anti-Trump propaganda machine. And you seem to be just another sorry victim of it.

P.S. About my English. Your liberal buddy JimH52 used to mock my bad English a year or two ago. So I tried to comfort him and improved it. :lol:

Comrade, just how will the Grand Inquisitor "force" the president of the United States to testify to any one?

You are VERY close to open revolt.

He will and if he refuses, he will be subpeonaed. Just like Bill Clinton....he will have to testify.

Ha! Your revolt is in your tiny mind...

should Comey and Lynch also be compelled to testify about ties with Russia? the fake dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign? the secret tarmac meeting?

Lets have trump testify under oath, then lets have all the dems testify under oath. lets get all the truth out, you up for that?

Fine! The facts have been found. Putin wanted Trump as president. Why...you might ask. He now has his man in the White House And Sanction....did someone say Sanctions?

Trump is never going go implement sanctions against Putin...He is a Traitor Cheating Pig.

do you understand how stupid that is? You are saying that putin preferred someone that he could not control over Hillary who he had tons of material to use to blackmail into doing exactly what he wanted. Are you brain dead?

Of course he wanted Donald. He had been preparing him for years. Putin has his man in the WH. The FBI found that the majority of fake news was in an effort to discredit Hillary. Putin wanted Trump as president.

How about the sanctions? When is he implementing them...or is he EVER...

The FBI found that the majority of fake news was in an effort to discredit Hillary.

When the real news doesn't broadcast the truth about Hillary's corruption, someone has to pick up the slack.

Putin wanted Trump as president.

Which is why the Russians gave Hillary $145 million, eh comrade?

He will and if he refuses, he will be subpeonaed. Just like Bill Clinton....he will have to testify.

should Comey and Lynch also be compelled to testify about ties with Russia? the fake dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign? the secret tarmac meeting?

Lets have trump testify under oath, then lets have all the dems testify under oath. lets get all the truth out, you up for that?

Fine! The facts have been found. Putin wanted Trump as president. Why...you might ask. He now has his man in the White House And Sanction....did someone say Sanctions?

Trump is never going go implement sanctions against Putin...He is a Traitor Cheating Pig.

do you understand how stupid that is? You are saying that putin preferred someone that he could not control over Hillary who he had tons of material to use to blackmail into doing exactly what he wanted. Are you brain dead?

Of course he wanted Donald. He had been preparing him for years. Putin has his man in the WH. The FBI found that the majority of fake news was in an effort to discredit Hillary. Putin wanted Trump as president.

The FBI found that the majority of fake news was in an effort to discredit Hillary.

When the real news doesn't broadcast the truth about Hillary's corruption, someone has to pick up the slack.

Moscow celebrated the night Trump was elected. They got their MAN n the WH.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...4ab630851e8_story.html?utm_term=.a006b62680b5

They got their man!

the FBI was closely monitoring which was HOW trumptards got caught red-handed. wake up, dumbos. time to get real. :itsok:

the FBI was in on the crime, moron. Comey and several others should be in jail

in on what crime? the crime of doing his job? :laugh:

make up your mind, dumbo.. did the FBI drop the ball on monitoring russian interference...were they "asleep at the switch"?? or were they just doing their job monitoring russian operatives when trumptards walked right into being under surveillance and getting CAUGHT RED-HANDED lying to the FBI about their russian contacts...

:laugh2: gawd trumptards and their apologists are the worlds biggest morons.

lying under oath. exonerating her before the evidence was even reviewed. Changing investigation to matter, changing negligent to careless, taking instructions from Lynch who had just made a deal with Bill Clinton in a secret meeting on a runway.

Damn, do you libs ever open your ears? Are you so indoctrinated with left wing bullshit that you are unable to deal with reality?

It’s YOU who needs to open your ears. Clinton did NOT lie to the FBI. Comey was clear on that, but you refuse to open your eyes or your ears.

Changing “Investigation” to “matter”. Talk about a nothing burger. Lynch didn’t ask Comey to lie and say that Hillary wasn’t under investigation. She didn’t ask him to “let her go” like Trump did with a Comey in regard to Flynn. She didn’t ask him to do ANYTHING other than to publically refer to a politically motivated investigation ordered by a partisan committee as a “matter” instead of an investigation.

Negligence causes damage. Hillary caused no damage, so she was careless. The whole email investigation was a political witch hunt as Clinton’s email was Comey started drafting his report before all the evidence was in. This is evidence that he saw where things were headed when he started working on this report and based the draft on what they had at that point.

The desperation to pin something, anything on Hillary is showing but there is no “there” there.

Moscow celebrated the night Trump was elected.

So did America.

So did America.

No it didn’t. American recoiled in shock and horror.

So did America.

No it didn’t. American recoiled in shock and horror.
/——/ only democRATS and the MSM recoiled. It was Hildabeast’s turn

Breaking just now, more will surly follow.

Eat that Orange Turd!
/——/ Deputy A.G. Rod Rosenstein stated at the News Conference: “There is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.

So did America.
So did have a world. A sane half of it.

upload_2018-2-17_15-35-5.png

Not to meantion only $100,000 was spent between Twitter and Facebook for Pro Clinton or Pro Trump Ads.

That vs. Clinton spending $1.5 Billion on herself....

This is again nothing but a distraction. The Indictments are a joke and unprovable and no one is going to be extradited from Russia for Fake Crimes that you cannot even find in US Code.

Someone call me when they investigate COIE Lawfirm, Fusion GPS, Steele and his Russian Contacts and how Russian Propaganda was passed along to the DOJ, FBI & FISA Court.

The money the DNC laundered through them is a Felony and a violation of Campaign finance law.

Yet Mueller and Rosenstein want nothing to do with that!

Can someone explain why?

The Mueller indictment was just a single example, a single cell of the russian operation. It's like taking down a single terrorist cell, and believing that was the full extent of terrorist plots against the USA.

RailRoad, what are you contributing to the discussion except for repeating what Soros Media has already said?
No facts, no evidence, just blah-blah and "bad Russians".

"There’s much talk about state interference in the electoral process but I haven’t seen a single fact to date," Lavrov said today.
Lavrov says anti-Russian issues to dominate in US until midterms

I see you claim your origins as Ukraine. No wonder you cite articles from the Russian State owned Telegraph Agency of the Soviet Union aka TASS HQ'ed in Moskva. That probably also explains your apologetic bent toward the triumvirate of the Orange Clown, Putin and Mother Russia!

Do you really believe any true and faithful American is going to believe a damn thing put out by the Russian controlled propaganda rag, TASS? But to cite TASS multiple times as if it were authoritative on a US message board is fucking stupid, and presented FOR the fucking stupid and gullible!
Yes. I'm Russian from Ukraine trying to bring a ray of truth to the forum. And what are you bringing? Soros propaganda, that's it. But from what I can see on this forum is that the majority of Americans are already sick and tired of Soros fake news.

And as far as fairly tales about "bad Russians" go let's see, whom should I believe : you or my lying eyes..
Yes. I'm Russian from Ukraine trying to bring a ray of truth to the forum.
Bringing a ray of truth here by presenting a known source of Old Style Soviet propaganda as an exemplar of Truth, Justice and the American Way? Don't piss down my leg and tell me it's raining, fool! I lived through the entirety of the Cold War, and their doesn't appear to be much daylight between the USSR where Putin got his early indoctrination and Putin's Russia today!

And what do you know of the Soros meme the far, far right has been toying with for ~20 years? You aren't a stakeholder in this country so why are you so interested in flinging epitaph's in such a biased political way as if you had the vote here. For a non expatriate and non-Canadian fro the other side of the planet, you are really, really vested in the US political scene as if it were a job for you.
But from what I can see on this forum is that the majority of Americans are already sick and tired of Soros fake news.
That comment was a bridge too far, Komrade! The folks you are parroting are in the minority and are attempting to overthrow our constitutional system, but most are ignorant of their roles as useful idiots.

But why should I cover and explain those parts that you and your fellows helped create! до свидания
Не дождётесь!

What made you more mad: Zakharova's comment or the source which published it? Yes, I quoted the Russian source since American Media doesn't bother to present the other side's point of view. And if you don't care it doesn't automatically mean the other Americans don't.

I'm posting her quote again and asking you to tell me where exactly she was wrong.

"It turns our the U.S. Department of Justice believes there were thirteen of them," Zakharova wrote. "Thirteen individuals interfering in the U.S. election? Thirteen individuals versus the budgets of the security agencies that are measured in billions of dollars? Versus the intelligence, counterintelligence and top-notch technologies? Isn't it absurd? Well, that's the US political reality nowadays, you know."

It's funny that Trump is now saying "no collusion". Apparently he's too dumb to know that Mueller has not ruled on that yet. All Mueller has ruled on was to address the Russian meddling regarding social media. Trump is a major dunce.

It's funny that Trump is now saying "no collusion". Apparently he's too dumb to know that Mueller has not ruled on that yet. All Mueller has ruled on was to address the Russian meddling regarding social media. Trump is a major dunce.

Trump has been saying "no collusion" since the day this thing started. Indicting 13 non-Americans for violating non existent laws is an obvious sign that he has nothing on Trump.

Trump has been saying "no collusion" since the day this thing started. Indicting 13 non-Americans for violating non existent laws is an obvious sign that he has nothing on Trump.

Funny. When did Mueller address that phase of his investigation? I must have missed it. Trump has also claimed it's a "hoax" and "witch hunt" - but Mueller has indicted 13 Russians (witches) in his detailed 37-page indictment. You're too dumb to be on this thread. Move along...

NEXT UP: U.S. ENABLERS

Last edited:

Forum List

Back