Mueller is better than I thought

I love how the left is putting all their hopes, dreams, desires, and their reputations behind this.

Realty will bitch slap them again. The only question is which bitch-slapping will be worse? The one they got last November, or this new one?
Just like Benghazi. Only this is going to cost Republicans next year and 2020. Can you say one term president? 32% approval rating. Can't get any lower considering he could shoot someone and not lose one o those 32.

Not at all like BenGhazi. We did not get bitch-slapped in any way over that. Hillary lost an election in large part because of that. But you dupes are going to see your fantasy come crashing down AGAIN. The only question is which one will be funnier for us?

Russia will cost Trump the election. He's untrustworthy. No president has had lower approval numbers.

Oh yea, you don't believe those numbers. Well we will see in 2020. I can't wait too.

You keep talking about polls like a broken record. You people never ever learn do you?

They're just posting the news they got from Reuters. So now you have a problem with Reuters now too? Sorry pal but you guys post stuff from sites that are listed as far right wing loonie neocon sites. Huffingtonpost while liberal isn't spreading fake news. If they are find it please.

And when we find and expose your fake news, you have the audacity to question truthometer? They go into great detail why you are a parrot repeating lies. You guys aren't intellectually honest. It just sucks that 49% of the voters are dumb enough to vote for you.

If we could just get 80% of the poor to show up and kick your asses out of the swamp you have inhabited.

Gee how many debunked far left religious narratives and keywords can be thrown into one post?

Hilary is a loser, you are a loser, get over it!

Trump is president accept that fact!

I'll accept it the way you accepted Obama. Only I'll only have to deal with it 3 more years. Well 3 years and about 4 days. Then lets see what damage Trump does on his way out. Especially when he's a sore loser.

I knew Obama would be worse than Bush and Carter, I was right!
Bush took over title from Carter Worst President Ever.

You used to hear Republicans say that about Jimmy Carter until about 2007. They stopped saying it because GW Bush was by far the worst.

You hate to admit it but he's a huge factor in why Trump got elected.

Carter never got us into two disastrous invasions costing 7000 American lives

Carter never gave up the worst terrorist attack in history

See how the far left claims that Afghanistan was a disaster now that Obama is out of office?

Much of the Middle East got worse under carter and someone else had clean the mess up.

Although it is not totally Carters fault, the far left Congress would not cooperate with him because he asked them how they could pay for their health care bill they wanted him to sign..

But hey leave it to the far left to destroy their own.

I love how the left is putting all their hopes, dreams, desires, and their reputations behind this.

Realty will bitch slap them again. The only question is which bitch-slapping will be worse? The one they got last November, or this new one?
Just like Benghazi. Only this is going to cost Republicans next year and 2020. Can you say one term president? 32% approval rating. Can't get any lower considering he could shoot someone and not lose one o those 32.

Not at all like BenGhazi. We did not get bitch-slapped in any way over that. Hillary lost an election in large part because of that. But you dupes are going to see your fantasy come crashing down AGAIN. The only question is which one will be funnier for us?

Russia will cost Trump the election. He's untrustworthy. No president has had lower approval numbers.

Oh yea, you don't believe those numbers. Well we will see in 2020. I can't wait too.

You keep talking about polls like a broken record. You people never ever learn do you?

No they still need people to believe in them so they can get the people to rally behind their calls for impeachment!

Even if the house changes over to Democrats they will still not impeach Trump.

No they still need people to believe in them so they can get the people to rally behind their calls for impeachment!

It’s possible, though unlikely, that they may get the Senate back but they can’t get the House.

It’s possible, though unlikely, that they may get the Senate back but they can’t get the House.

Probably true, but my point remains that no matter what the rallying cry is just that like it was with Pelosi in the Bush years!

Trump is still president there is still zero convictions on collusion and Hilary (just like all her supporters) are still losers.

Yes that means all you far left drones as well!
You can't turn orange hair gray.

And no matter what Hilary will not be president no matter what the far left does now!

And you are still a loser!

I make more than you, have more than you and have less debt than you. ....

Another logic-challenged internet hero...

I don't by the way think that Robert Mueller is the leaker...I think it's someone that's working for him...one of the many Clinton supporters that he brought in to staff his investigation.
The leaks can come from damn nearly anywhere, juries, court reporters, the justice department, investigators, lawyers, secretaries, etc..

Be careful what you wish for. The Monafort indictment had nothing to do with Trump. Manafort was working with the lobbyist Podesta brothers and the Podesta brothers were working with the Clintons. A logical extension of Monofort would be Podesta and then Hillary.
The story goes Mercury Public Affairs was reference in the Manafort Indictment, but not by that name (whatever that means). Mercury Public Affairs supposedly does business with the Podesta Group, founded by Tony Podesta who is brother to John Podesta, campaign manager for Hillary Clinton.

So Manafort who might have connections to the Russians in regard to election inference has some kind of link to Merecury Public Affairs who may have done business with the Podesta Group founded by Tony Podesta who is brother to John Podesta, who was Hillary's Campaign Chairmen. So there you have it, proof Hillary Conspired with the Russians to elect Donald Trump.

Last edited:
Be careful what you wish for. The Monafort indictment had nothing to do with Trump. Manafort was working with the lobbyist Podesta brothers and the Podesta brothers were working with the Clintons. A logical extension of Monofort would be Podesta and then Hillary.
The story goes Mercury Public Affairs was reference in the Manafort Indictment, but not by that name (whatever that means). Mercury Public Affairs supposedly does business with the Podesta Group, founded by Tony Podesta who is brother to John Podesta, campaign manager for Hillary Clinton.

So Manafort who might have connections to the Russians in regard to election inference has some kind of link to Merecury Public Affairs who may have done business with the Podesta Group founded by Tony Podesta who is brother to John Podesta, who was Hillary's Campaign Chairmen. So there you have it, proof Hillary Conspired with the Russian to elect Donald Trump.

Haha...oooookay....we all look forward to your day in court! ;)

So Manafort who might have connections to the Russians in regard to election inference has some kind of link to Merecury Public Affairs who may have done business with the Podesta Group founded by Tony Podesta who is brother to John Podesta, who was Hillary's Campaign Chairmen. So there you have it, proof Hillary Conspired with the Russian to elect Donald Trump.

According to Trump it's shocking that Hillary spend money investigating him.:cuckoo:

Where do you get your talking points? Time to impeach Trump.

I would wait a little while and build up more evidence. Then, after the mid-term elections when the democrats take the house, both Trump and Pence can be impeached and the democratic house majority leader would become president. Hopefully it wouldn't be Pelosi.
Trump hates it that all the evidence is trickling out slowly. He wants it all dumped on a Friday so it can all be forgotten by Monday.

It's trickling out slower than his urine.
He'd rather it cum out all at once like Trump did on Melania's dress the day he first met her. Any doubt he won her over with his power and money or does anyone think he charmed her and made her fall in love with him?

Melania is the poster child for why Harvey Weinstein went after so many young hot women. Occasionally you find a gold digger who won't throw up after sex. She must have great gag reflexes.

Wow, that's lame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe, but it has to be true!

According to Trump it's shocking that Hillary spend money investigating him.:cuckoo:

Which is actually idiot-boy's way of accidentally telling the world that Russia helped him for free.

They're just posting the news they got from Reuters. So now you have a problem with Reuters now too? Sorry pal but you guys post stuff from sites that are listed as far right wing loonie neocon sites. Huffingtonpost while liberal isn't spreading fake news. If they are find it please.

And when we find and expose your fake news, you have the audacity to question truthometer? They go into great detail why you are a parrot repeating lies. You guys aren't intellectually honest. It just sucks that 49% of the voters are dumb enough to vote for you.

If we could just get 80% of the poor to show up and kick your asses out of the swamp you have inhabited.

Gee how many debunked far left religious narratives and keywords can be thrown into one post?

I'll accept it the way you accepted Obama. Only I'll only have to deal with it 3 more years. Well 3 years and about 4 days. Then lets see what damage Trump does on his way out. Especially when he's a sore loser.

Bush took over title from Carter Worst President Ever.

You used to hear Republicans say that about Jimmy Carter until about 2007. They stopped saying it because GW Bush was by far the worst.

You hate to admit it but he's a huge factor in why Trump got elected.

Carter never got us into two disastrous invasions costing 7000 American lives

Carter never gave up the worst terrorist attack in history
Don't forget the greatest recession since the Great Depression. Probably took obama 5 years to get out of it

You'll love polls if trumps numbers go up don't lie

I think you are wrong. Wait until a significant number of that 32% loses their health care insurance, and their welfare gets cut.

And still no convictions on Collusion, Trump is still president! and all you far left drones are still losers!
Report: U.S. Authorities Have Evidence To Charge Six Russian Officials In DNC Hack | HuffPost

Prosecutors could bring the case to court next year.

Now do you know how the Trump team is connected to these six russian officials? Stay tuned. Drip drip drip. LOL

See the far left goes to their far left hack sites to prove their religious dogma.

Might as well used the onion, since these two source are about the same!

Still no convictions, despite the far left religious hack sites!

I think that it will be President Pence that will be the sore loser.

See the far left goes to their far left hack sites to prove their religious dogma.

Might as well used the onion, since these two source are about the same!

Still no convictions, despite the far left religious hack sites!

Bush took over title from Carter Worst President Ever......

That title still belongs to fdr, and most likely always will.

Mueller and his group of hand picked Hillary minions have done exactly as I expected...providing cover for her by leaking news of secret Grand Jury indictments out at the very moment that she and the DNC have been exposed in the fake dossier scandal!

This "opening salvo" as you've described it...is nothing more than an attempt to manage the news...something that the Clinton camp has been doing all along.

Impeach him? LOL...for WHAT exactly? Do you idiots even understand what constitutes an impeachable offense? I'll give you a hint...it isn't because someone doesn't like your personality! Donald Trump was elected President of the United States DESPITE Hillary Clinton's sleazy attempt at smearing him with a fake "dossier" that her campaign paid some Russians to put out and as much as you'd LIKE to impeach him...he's done nothing that even remotely approaches an impeachable offense!

Get a grip, snowflakes! Find yourself an electable candidate and run him or her in the next election. Until then...do yourselves a favor and stop embarrassing yourself with this "impeachment" nonsense!
Blowjobs are impeachable

Lying to Congress under oath is impeachable...getting a blowjob is not! Duh?

He didn't lie......

He admitted that he lied. It's OK for you to admit he lied also.

He didn't lie
He did not have sex with that woman

Even Lewinsky testified they never had sex

Try telling your wife that the blow job you got from your secretary at work doesn't count as "sex", Winger! Or better yet...try telling her divorce lawyer or the divorce court judge that! I'm sure they'll be just as amused as I am by that claim!

A woman who has given a blowjob can still be a virgin
Once you have had sex, you are no longer a virgin

So oral sex isn't sex? Duh?
Can you get pregnant?

So it's only sex if you can get pregnant? So I guess sex with a condom isn't sex? Neither is sex if you've had your tubes tied? I'm constantly amused by you on the far left that will do mental gymnastics trying desperately to make Bill Clinton less of a liar!

Impeach him? LOL...for WHAT exactly? Do you idiots even understand what constitutes an impeachable offense? I'll give you a hint...it isn't because someone doesn't like your personality! Donald Trump was elected President of the United States DESPITE Hillary Clinton's sleazy attempt at smearing him with a fake "dossier" that her campaign paid some Russians to put out and as much as you'd LIKE to impeach him...he's done nothing that even remotely approaches an impeachable offense!

Get a grip, snowflakes! Find yourself an electable candidate and run him or her in the next election. Until then...do yourselves a favor and stop embarrassing yourself with this "impeachment" nonsense!
Blowjobs are impeachable

He didn't lie......

He admitted that he lied. It's OK for you to admit he lied also.

Winger's job here is to rewrite history...he missed his calling...he should have been working for Pravda!

Forum List

Back