*Mueller is Illegal*

Was Mueller Illegally Appointed?*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never forget, the ART of being a "good" attorney is the ability to take a completely ridiculous proposition and make convincing arguments that it is plausible, if not fact. So one shouldn't be surprised when you hear a good argument for something that you think is unlikely.

Certainly one of the people being attacked by Mueller will at some point make Levin's argument in court, and there is a good chance it will eventually go to the Supreme Court. One more reason why the Republicans should not allow the Democrats to derail Judge K's elevation to the USSC.

Sorry bout that,

1. I'm convinced Mueller will suffer greatly, if not find himself in a prison cell, reading books.
  2. The federal prison can make him room.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I said it before and say it again....

Karma will get him too....they don't come more evil than that one

UDXsRaP.jpg

Your OPINION article is over a year old, and Mueller brought his alleged conflicts before the Judicial Ethics lawyers is my understanding, and they said they were not conflicts, and he got the direction, to continue.

Sorry bout that,

1. This is YUGE.
  2. Mueller goes into the sewer, real soon.

3. I couldn't make this up click the video/ link however and see.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Levin claimed that Mueller is a principal officer this is what I found. In the broadest possible form of the word, the interpretation that Levin wants to apply would make tens of thousands of people in government service subject to a conformation process to a point that even the supreme court acknowledged that the process would need to be delegated. Delegated to......
Congress could permit this sign-off to be delegated to an officer who reports to the department head. Officials selected through civil service competitive procedures who are Article II “officers” as a historical matter also likely could continue to undergo competitive service selection—if certain changes were made. One change that could lead to Article II compliance would be to ensure that with every civil service “officer” opening, the supervising department head signs off on both
https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/URLs_Cited/OT2016/15-1251/15-1251-1.pdf
Something that has happened in Muellers case

:auiqs.jpg:

mueller keeps chugging along.... on his own time table..... undeterred by the traitors who are loyal to an orange clown that is a Russian asset, rather than the Constitution of the United States.

Sorry bout that,

1. I'm convinced Mueller will suffer greatly, if not find himself in a prison cell, reading books.
  2. The federal prison can make him room.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The anthrax case, where the FBI obsessed on an innocent man named Steven Hatfill, hounding him for six years, finding zero evidence.

“Mueller made his position known, saying, “I do not apologize for any aspect of this investigation,” and stated that the FBI had made no mistakes.” Mueller Has Been Botching Investigations Since The Anthrax Attacks

We'll see the same at the conclusion of this fiasco.

Sorry bout that,

1. So who or which party got this illegal abortion of an investigation started?
  2. Does anybody know?
  3. I'm sure one of you will find out!
  4. Then we will know who to either fire or file charges in court, or fire and file charges, or then be it the Democratic Party perhaps the last President, he can be filed charges of criminality, which if this falls on him he has to go to prison.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back