Mueller is still zeroing in on collusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
'It's all about collusion': Former Trump adviser details interview with Mueller team

While Rudy declares on FIX news that Mueller has given up on collusion.

I must admit...Manafort and trump have covered their tracks well. But Mueller's blood hounds are on their heels.

His accuracy is pretty crappy if he hasn't been able to zero in on a target yet.

How do you know what he has zeroed in on? You a member of the investigative team, or just going by what fox and breitbart told you?

The best evidence (that we know of) is the meeting between Trump Jr. and the Russians at Trump Tower. Nobody forced them to take the meeting; they did so on their own volition. Obviously, they were willing to go to any length to try to win. Stone singing the praises of hackers and tweeting that he had foreknowledge of their next victim (Podesta) is jut another nail in the coffin.

The best evidence (that we know of) is the meeting between Trump Jr. and the Russians at Trump Tower.

Did they give Trump $145 million?

Much more - the presidency.

Must have been a hell of a meeting!
So how DID the Russians stop drunken Hillary from campaigning in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania?

Was it vodka?

And that is completely legal to do. As was the very obvious collusion we KNOW that the hillary campaign engaged in with the Ukraine. However, the illegal acts that the hillary campaign committed with the the Steele "dossier", that is an entirely different story.

Hacking is illegal.

Yeah? So? There has been ZERO evidence presented that the DNC was hacked. The fact that they refused to turn their server over to the FBI does nothing more than reinforce the theory that it was an inside act from a whistle blower.

That it hasn’t been made public doesn’t lend itself to it’s existence in one way or another. As for “turning over” a server, this may come as a shock to you guys who think the earth is a few thousand years old but you can do a lot of stuff remotely without seeing the server with your own eyeballs.

We do know that at some point, Mueller will issue a final report. Can’ wait to see just how dirty your messiah is.

Me too. He won't be anywhere near as dirty as your messiah, the obummer, turned out to be.

Obama, well respected former President, all around good father, good husband…a bit naive as President in my book vs multiple divorcee Donald Trump who now is admitting to banging prostitutes, makes fun of the disabled, calls women pigs, says other women are on their period, tells 12 lies before breakfast?

Whatever you say idiot.

How many lies did your hero obummer tell the people of this country? Hmm? Trumps lies hurt trump so who gives a crap. obummers lies hurt US.

The best evidence (that we know of) is the meeting between Trump Jr. and the Russians at Trump Tower. Nobody forced them to take the meeting; they did so on their own volition. Obviously, they were willing to go to any length to try to win. Stone singing the praises of hackers and tweeting that he had foreknowledge of their next victim (Podesta) is jut another nail in the coffin.

And that is completely legal to do. As was the very obvious collusion we KNOW that the hillary campaign engaged in with the Ukraine. However, the illegal acts that the hillary campaign committed with the the Steele "dossier", that is an entirely different story.

Hacking is illegal.

Yeah? So? There has been ZERO evidence presented that the DNC was hacked. The fact that they refused to turn their server over to the FBI does nothing more than reinforce the theory that it was an inside act from a whistle blower.

Again, you can convince me just as soon as you can give me reason to believe a blowhard on the internet over all the investigative organizations our country has.

Hacking is illegal.

That it hasn’t been made public doesn’t lend itself to it’s existence in one way or another. As for “turning over” a server, this may come as a shock to you guys who think the earth is a few thousand years old but you can do a lot of stuff remotely without seeing the server with your own eyeballs.

We do know that at some point, Mueller will issue a final report. Can’ wait to see just how dirty your messiah is.

Me too. He won't be anywhere near as dirty as your messiah, the obummer, turned out to be.

Obama, well respected former President, all around good father, good husband…a bit naive as President in my book vs multiple divorcee Donald Trump who now is admitting to banging prostitutes, makes fun of the disabled, calls women pigs, says other women are on their period, tells 12 lies before breakfast?

Whatever you say idiot.

How many lies did your hero obummer tell the people of this country? Hmm? Trumps lies hurt trump so who gives a crap. obummers lies hurt US.

That's a pretty childish way to look at things even if it were true.

RAT Hamburger Hill Mueller and his RAT Rosenstine and his other RAT Comey need to be locked up for attacking our democracy!

We'll get around to that as soon as you come up with a valid reason to lock Hillary up. It's only been almost three decades. I'll bet the next time will do it for you.

A typical ALT-RIGHT WeakWhyte situation:

DO SOMETHING!
\
trump2.gif

BENGHAZI !!
\
repuke.gif

Yep, the dog-whistle response! :113:

Whatever you say idiot.

And you really don't think Obama did ANYTHING wrong? Really?
True...he was more classy and respectful.....but the nation needs a strong LEADER,,,,not a gracious "Host"

With that orange fool, we have neither.

Whatever you say idiot.

Not really. obummers lies harmed Americans. Trumps lies don't. They hurt him. Or do you have any evidence at all that a trump lie has hurt someone other than himself?

Whatever you say idiot.

Not really. obummers lies harmed Americans. Trumps lies don't. They hurt him. Or do you have any evidence at all that a trump lie has hurt someone other than himself?

If you gotta ask, you are one of those that wouldn't believe any proof presented to you about that anyway. No need trying to convert the hard core deplorables.

Whatever you say idiot.

If you gotta ask, you are one of those that wouldn't believe any proof presented to you about that anyway. No need trying to convert the hard core deplorables.

If you can't come up with even one, you ain't got shit, cupcake.

Whatever you say idiot.

If you can't come up with even one, you ain't got shit, cupcake.

If you say so.

Yup....the orange gang has covered their tracks well. But Mueller is going to find the truth. Stone and Manafort may be the inside actors. Kushner is being thrown under the bus by Rudy for a reason.

Also important to remember that Cohen is facing state charges…immune from Presidential pardons. He could be looking at serious time.

Prosecutors realize that they are deal with a so called president lacking ethics. They know he will pull the pardon ticket to save his own neck. The state charges are needed to assure Cohen flips.

We really don't know what Mueller has....but you can bet it is keeping the orange clown up at night.

Whatever you say idiot.

Trump's lies about russian influence allow them to keep degrading our country.
Trump's lies about voter fraud degrade our democracy.
Trump lies about climate change hurt environment.
Trump lies about Charlottesville divides the country.

Who's been harmed by Obama's lies?

I funny you five times for believing that horseshit, and a sixth funny for posting it.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:lol:

Mueller already has collusion and obstruction of justice. He just won't turn it over to a Republican house majority that would do everything they could to bury it. They have proven time and again they can't be trusted.

Go to this link on this board scroll down to Oreo & you can read 1 article, watch 2 FOX news videos and 1 video with Trump admitting to Obstruction Of Justice on National T.V.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

Then I would strongly suggest that you read a book "Russian Roulette" by David Corn & Michael Isikoff. This book will prepare you for the open public hearings and testimony that will begin when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders in one or both houses of Congress on January 20, 2019. That is if Trump doesn't resign first.

Whatever you say idiot.

Trump's lies about russian influence allow them to keep degrading our country.
Trump's lies about voter fraud degrade our democracy.
Trump lies about climate change hurt environment.
Trump lies about Charlottesville divides the country.

Who's been harmed by Obama's lies?

This is the asshole who sold us out to the rooskis dude. Your hero, the obummer, was pootins putz in the WH.

The only lies about climate change are from the scumbags who wish to steal your money. Here is a test of your critical thinking skills....if climate change is so dangerous why are there no draconian laws in the works to actually control pollution? Hmm? No, the politicians and wealthy bankers pushing this fraud only require you to pay more to pollute. Do you understand that? You can pollute all you want, you just have to pay them for the privilege.

A thinking person would go huh....I hadn't thought about that.

Tens of millions of Americans had their hard earned money stolen from them thanks to your asshole....

This is the asshole who sold us out to the rooskis dude. Your hero, the obummer, was pootins putz in the WH.

Sold us out? Are you stupid? Did Obama try to set up 4 secret back channels to russia?
Did Obama change the DNC platform to throw the Ukraine under the bus?

Trump is thick as thieves with Putin.

Sold us out? Are you stupid? Did Obama try to set up 4 secret back channels to russia?
Did Obama change the DNC platform to throw the Ukraine under the bus?

Trump is thick as thieves with Putin.

I'll wait breathlessly for all your PROOF of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back