Mueller is still zeroing in on collusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remind me again how long the Whitewater investigation took and remind me what finally got Clinton impeached.
What I will remind you of is in the Whitewater scandal there was evidence of a crime having been committed that warranted an investigation. The same can not be said for the butt-hurt, hate-driven Liberal / Mueller witch hunt.

You don't think the russians interfeared in our elections?

EVIDENCE shows the Russians ran a PsyOps military program involving Social Media - an operation Obama knew about and did nothing about. In this operation the Russians got snowflakes to organize and march for them, paid liberal groups to spread racial hate and violence.

I also believe Obama and Dems did far more than the Russians...

Remind me again how long the Whitewater investigation took and remind me what finally got Clinton impeached.
What I will remind you of is in the Whitewater scandal there was evidence of a crime having been committed that warranted an investigation. The same can not be said for the butt-hurt, hate-driven Liberal / Mueller witch hunt.

The biggest influence they had on the election involved their vodka.
Their evil plan stretched back decades!!!!

EVIDENCE shows the Russians ran a PsyOps military program involving Social Media - an operation Obama knew about and did nothing about. In this operation the Russians got snowflakes to organize and march for them, paid liberal groups to spread racial hate and violence.

I don't think Mueller much cares what you believe. I know I don't.

You be sure and send Mueller a letter so he'll know that, OK?

Of course they did.

Whatever you say Comrade....

'It's all about collusion': Former Trump adviser details interview with Mueller team

While Rudy declares on FIX news that Mueller has given up on collusion.

I must admit...Manafort and trump have covered their tracks well. But Mueller's blood hounds are on their heels.

Silly trump keeps saying he's innocent of conspiracy and the nutters believe him.

31706408_946840858823695_1034695181095403520_n.jpg

'It's all about collusion': Former Trump adviser details interview with Mueller team

I must admit...Manafort and trump have covered their tracks well. But Mueller's blood hounds are on their heels.
The conspiracy to collude has already been proven. Mueller just wants to hear from Trump why he felt the need to concoct an explanation on Air Force One that said the meeting was about adoptions, when it was about coordinating with the Russians to get dirt on Clinton. Ukraine stops helping Mueller to avoid upsetting Trump: NYT
The best evidence (that we know of) is the meeting between Trump Jr. and the Russians at Trump Tower. Nobody forced them to take the meeting; they did so on their own volition. Obviously, they were willing to go to any length to try to win. Stone singing the praises of hackers and tweeting that he had foreknowledge of their next victim (Podesta) is jut another nail in the coffin.

And that is completely legal to do. As was the very obvious collusion we KNOW that the hillary campaign engaged in with the Ukraine. However, the illegal acts that the hillary campaign committed with the the Steele "dossier", that is an entirely different story.

You be sure and send Mueller a letter so he'll know that, OK?

Mueller and everybody else already knows that Hillary is a fall down drunk.

Silly trump keeps saying he's innocent of conspiracy and the nutters believe him.

View attachment 191795

How many of those involve Russians beating Hillary?

Obama knew, but did nothing publicly, or else he would have been seen as trying to hurt the opposition.
The FBI started the investigation involving russia on July 25th 2016. But you can be damn sure, if that were publicly known, it would have been seen as an attempt to hurt Trump's campaign.

A better explanation is here.

The first part of the thread title is correct-"Muller is still zero...."

He's on top of it for sure. Manafort should be squealing like a pig right about now; Key Mueller witness runs to Russia as Ukraine courts Trump favor
lol...don't you mean he's "STILL" on top of it for sure?...lol..so now ya got him huh, this time for sure? right? how long ya think, give a time line/date so no one confuses you with the dupes. OK?
Time lines are for those desperate enough to be "on the run" from the law, or either from those who are complicit enough to be with the one's "on the run"? Which one are you?

He's on top of it for sure. Manafort should be squealing like a pig right about now; Key Mueller witness runs to Russia as Ukraine courts Trump favor
lol...don't you mean he's "STILL" on top of it for sure?...lol..so now ya got him huh, this time for sure? right? how long ya think, give a time line/date so no one confuses you with the dupes. OK?
Time lines are for those desperate enough to be "on the run" from the law, or either from those who are complicit enough to be with the one's "on the run"? Which one are you?
We are the ones who believe that when there is no fire and you have spent years and millions trying to stoke one that it's time to admit that there is no combustible material

We are the ones who believe that when there is no fire and you have spent years and millions trying to stoke one that it's time to admit that there is no combustible material
When your crowd of "We are the one's" comes back with an intelligent rebuttal confirming no "fire" to the evidence already exposed, do drop in and let us know will you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back