Mueller NOW Asking for Info from Trump: GO TEAM MUELLER!

Now, back to the subject.

Manafort is suspected of financial crimes. The government had enough probable cause to get a search warrant.

And who are the tards upset with over these suspected crimes of Manafort's?

Hillary! And Obama!

No, really!

:lol:
based on what is he suspected of financial crimes? we know that clinton has financial crimes and there isn't any warrant out for her? why not?

Look, I'm fine with them asking Manafort questions about his finances, I'm not okay with them picking his front door lock without knocking. The courts will throw this entire thing out you watch. just saying. no precedence set to pick his home's lock.

This incredibly ignorant post brought to you by Trump's Chumps: When just being stupid isn't stupid enough.

Speaking of stupid and the Hillary monkey chimes in on queue.
TRUMP: Six million Mexicans voted in California, completely undetected!

RUBE 1: I totally bleev it because I want it to be true!

REPORT: The sun is rising in the east.

RUBE 1: Fake liberal news media lies! Where's the proof?

POSTER: Hey, dumbshit, look out the window.

RUBE 2: Hillary lover!

And Russians threw the election in Trump's favor. You left that one out.
they had a secret machine, CrusaderFrank posted in one thread months ago, on what it looked like. It zapped votes in mid air. it turned people around and had them going bababababaababababaaba

Frank post Putin's vote changing machine again.
All last summer and fall, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

"And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many..."

"Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her."

Now that you tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, you are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I"m not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.

There is no evidence the Russians were behind the publishing of the crooked DNC e-mails. Even Assange said he did not get them from the Russians. And you Hillary monkeys bought into the fake dossier, hook, line and sinker. Yeah, hookers peeing on beds. :lmao:

they had a secret machine, CrusaderFrank posted in one thread months ago, on what it looked like. It zapped votes in mid air. it turned people around and had them going bababababaababababaaba

All last summer and fall, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Now that you tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, you are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Oh wait, I completely agree there was meddling. I'm just asking you to prove it was the russians. so, anytime!
BTW, the guy that published all of the documents has already stated he didn't get them from the ruskies and the person he did get them from was from within the DNC. so, I have ten times the evidence you don't have.

See here:

There is no evidence the Russians were behind the publishing of the crooked DNC e-mails. Even Assange said he did not get them from the Russians. And you Hillary monkeys bought into the fake dossier, hook, line and sinker. Yeah, hookers peeing on beds. :lmao:
Show me where I bought into the dossier, tard.

As for Assange, only a total retard would ever take that marxist stooge's word on anything.

The fact is, you pseudocons were celebrating the impact of the leaks on Hillary's chances. Now you are pretending they had no impact. You must think we are as retarded as you are.

Even Trump did:

What's more, there was a lot of fake news created by Russia to influence voters. You tards are extremely gullible, as I have shown again and again on this forum.

You know, I'm starting to believe Mueller is running interference for the
Dems and looking to make a deal.

The DOJ is in solid position to put Comey, Clinton, Rice and Powers before a
Grand Jury and let the Grand Jury indict them.

Those cases would show that the Obama Admin did more to interfere with the
election than anything the Russians could come up with.

Mueller is trying to get anything to force a back door deal...No prosecution,
of anybody.

See here:

As for Assange, only a total retard would ever take that marxist stooge's word on anything.

The fact is, you pseudocons were celebrating the impact of the leaks on Hillary's chances. Now you are pretending they had no impact. You must think we are as retarded as you are.

Even Trump did:

What's more, there was a lot of fake news created by Russia to influence voters. You tards are extremely gullible, as I have shown again and again on this forum.

so what Assange published, was it fake? no. you know it wasn't. Wasserman wouldn't have stepped down if they weren't. you're just making shit up again. and you have zip as evidence to counter anything Assange says.

More than a year on this shit, and they haven't even identified a cognizable crime that COULD HAVE BEEN COMMITTED. Leftists are sooooooooo gullible.

You may as well be just quoting yourself from 1973.
damn it's been that long already.

Since Nixon was being investigated and subsequently impeached? Yes.
he was never impeached, you live in an alternate world. damn there is even an internet today to save you from looking the fool and you still walked into it.hahahahahahahahaaha

See here:

Even Trump did:

Yes, the truth has consequences. And you have shown nothing but that you are a Hillary Shill... you have been whining about her loss since November... let it go kid.

More than a year on this shit, and they haven't even identified a cognizable crime that COULD HAVE BEEN COMMITTED. Leftists are sooooooooo gullible.

Nixon was not impeached.
dude in a world with an internet, to post such stupid. see they can't be stuck as I said. they are merely stupid. I'm glad I'm not as smart as them.

Nixon was not impeached.

yes, and no - congress approved impeachment so he resigned to avoid being impeached.

Nixon was not impeached.

yes, and no - congress approved impeachment so he resigned to avoid being impeached.
well he wasn't. holy fk, they couldn't have done anything. no matter what you fking think. even if they had attempted to impeach him, they couldn't have. just understand what impeachment means. it doesn't mean remove from office. and, I'll ask you to post some info that proves me wrong.

Nixon was not impeached.

He left because he was going to get impeached. Distinction without any difference.

Thanks for wasting everyone's time/

Nixon was not impeached.

He left because he was going to get impeached. Distinction without any difference.

so? do you even know what impeachment actually is? define it for me.

Nixon was not impeached.

Nope, articles of impeachment never came up for a vote; he resigned before that could happen.

I'm sure you're right about the second and third points.
I don't think the FBI picking Manafort's lock to raid his house is very reassuring for any of these Trump goons.
actually I'm embarrassed at that behavior as an american citizen. we have laws to protect civilians against idiots like those that picked that lock. No arrest warrant, no nothing, fk those that did that they are not patriots.
They had a search warrant and they probably figured it would be more discreet to pick the lock than to kick down the door, which they also had the right to do.
no they didn't have that right and again, we will see what the law says on all of this illegal shit. the judge that signed that warrant will be sued. I'll post that when Manafort's lawyers take him/her down. I'm going to love this. we are a nation of laws not a dictatorship ruled by a monarch.
This is what the law says:
Once the cops knock and announce their presence, they only have to wait a reasonable amount of time for you to come to the door. If you do not come to the door, they are permitted to make a forced entry.

In some circumstances (exigent circumstances) they don't even have to do that.
Can the Police Break Down My Door to Enter My Home?
well then they entered illegally. thanks for proving my point.
Where did you get that from what I linked? You assuming they didn't knock or ring the bell? I heard somewhere that they may have had exigent circumstances--that something led them to believe he was busily destroying evidence.

Nixon was not impeached.

That's ridiculous.... he was not impeached.

actually I'm embarrassed at that behavior as an american citizen. we have laws to protect civilians against idiots like those that picked that lock. No arrest warrant, no nothing, fk those that did that they are not patriots.
They had a search warrant and they probably figured it would be more discreet to pick the lock than to kick down the door, which they also had the right to do.
no they didn't have that right and again, we will see what the law says on all of this illegal shit. the judge that signed that warrant will be sued. I'll post that when Manafort's lawyers take him/her down. I'm going to love this. we are a nation of laws not a dictatorship ruled by a monarch.
This is what the law says:
Once the cops knock and announce their presence, they only have to wait a reasonable amount of time for you to come to the door. If you do not come to the door, they are permitted to make a forced entry.

In some circumstances (exigent circumstances) they don't even have to do that.
Can the Police Break Down My Door to Enter My Home?
well then they entered illegally. thanks for proving my point.
Where did you get that from what I linked? You assuming they didn't knock or ring the bell? I heard somewhere that they may have had exigent circumstances--that something led them to believe he was busily destroying evidence.
dude, you wouldn't have made the comment about exigent circumstances had they knocked. so you think he was going to run out the back door? what do you think he would have done that would have given them exigent circumstances to pick his lock? see, I can't make this shit up. you all got shit in your brains.

Forum List

Back