Mueller NOW Asking for Info from Trump: GO TEAM MUELLER!

Mueller is suspected of money laundering, tax fraud, and other financial crimes. The search warrant took documents and computer records related to those suspected crimes.

Paul Manafort Swaps Lawyers As Russia Probe Heats Up

Manafort's new firm, Miller and Chevalier, specializes in financial crimes. The man heading Manafort's legal team — Kevin Downing — worked for the Justice Department and handled tax fraud, money laundering and wire fraud cases.
all that shows is that anyone can be searched without probable cause. wow. see I knew you had crap. that warrant will be tossed out of any court. we are a country of laws, and violating someone like this is outside that scope of the law and is illegal. we'll see if they actually do anything. but mark it here, that warrant will be tossed. and anything from it will be useless. most probably already is useless. since it is a fishing expedition into anything.

let me pull a rabbit out of my hat:

200.gif

actually I'm embarrassed at that behavior as an american citizen. we have laws to protect civilians against idiots like those that picked that lock. No arrest warrant, no nothing, fk those that did that they are not patriots.
You don't need an arrest warrant to search a house.

You need a search warrant.

They had a search warrant.

Duh.

These kinds of searches go on hundreds of times a day, and I have never heard any of you whining about it before now.
the warrant is to say what it is you're looking for, you know that probable cause thing in our law. so what exactly was it?
You mean to say that in all the topics about that search you have not read a single link?!?!?!?

Well no wonder you made such a retarded comment about arrest warrants.

monkey.jpg

I have seen NO evidence!!!
not one that shows the probable cause, nope. so anytime houdini
You are a willfully blind monkey, and no one can help you with that.
no probable cause to anything. money laundering is not a probable cause. you have to have proof of money laundering, not making it up as you go. wow.
200.gif

You don't need an arrest warrant to search a house.

You need a search warrant.

They had a search warrant.

Duh.

These kinds of searches go on hundreds of times a day, and I have never heard any of you whining about it before now.
the warrant is to say what it is you're looking for, you know that probable cause thing in our law. so what exactly was it?
You mean to say that in all the topics about that search you have not read a single link?!?!?!?

monkey.jpg

no probable cause to anything. money laundering is not a probable cause. you have to have proof of money laundering, not making it up as you go. wow.
200.gif
This incredibly ignorant post brought to you by Trump's Chumps: When just being stupid isn't stupid enough.

monkey.jpg

200.gif
This incredibly ignorant post brought to you by Trump's Chumps: When just being stupid isn't stupid enough.
and still you have no probable cause.

monkey.jpg

200.gif

Speaking of stupid and the Hillary monkey chimes in on queue.

Trump is not going to be impeached, Hillary is not going to be locked up, and the Beatles are not getting back together.

I'm sure you're right about the second and third points.
I don't think the FBI picking Manafort's lock to raid his house is very reassuring for any of these Trump goons.
actually I'm embarrassed at that behavior as an american citizen. we have laws to protect civilians against idiots like those that picked that lock. No arrest warrant, no nothing, fk those that did that they are not patriots.
They had a search warrant and they probably figured it would be more discreet to pick the lock than to kick down the door, which they also had the right to do.

Trump is not going to be impeached, Hillary is not going to be locked up, and the Beatles are not getting back together.

I don't think the FBI picking Manafort's lock to raid his house is very reassuring for any of these Trump goons.
They had a search warrant and they probably figured it would be more discreet to pick the lock than to kick down the door, which they also had the right to do.
no they didn't have that right and again, we will see what the law says on all of this illegal shit. the judge that signed that warrant will be sued. I'll post that when Manafort's lawyers take him/her down. I'm going to love this. we are a nation of laws not a dictatorship ruled by a monarch.

monkey.jpg

200.gif

TRUMP: Six million Mexicans voted in California, completely undetected!

RUBE 1: I totally bleev it because I want it to be true!

REPORT: The sun is rising in the east.

RUBE 1: Fake liberal news media lies! Where's the proof?

POSTER: Hey, dumbshit, look out the window.

RUBE 2: Hillary lover!

monkey.jpg

200.gif
and still you have no probable cause.
So you actually bleev a warrant was issued without probable cause.

Huh.

Just how deep does your tard go?

200.gif

And Russians threw the election in Trump's favor. You left that one out.

200.gif

Oh, and Trump had hookers pee on mattresses.

no they didn't have that right and again, we will see what the law says on all of this illegal shit. the judge that signed that warrant will be sued. I'll post that when Manafort's lawyers take him/her down. I'm going to love this. we are a nation of laws not a dictatorship ruled by a monarch.
This is what the law says:
Once the cops knock and announce their presence, they only have to wait a reasonable amount of time for you to come to the door. If you do not come to the door, they are permitted to make a forced entry.

In some circumstances (exigent circumstances) they don't even have to do that.
Can the Police Break Down My Door to Enter My Home?

200.gif

they had a secret machine, CrusaderFrank posted in one thread months ago, on what it looked like. It zapped votes in mid air. it turned people around and had them going bababababaababababaaba

Frank post Putin's vote changing machine again.

200.gif

they had a secret machine, CrusaderFrank posted in one thread months ago, on what it looked like. It zapped votes in mid air. it turned people around and had them going bababababaababababaaba

I swear, these people are stuck on stupid.

This is what the law says:
Once the cops knock and announce their presence, they only have to wait a reasonable amount of time for you to come to the door. If you do not come to the door, they are permitted to make a forced entry.

In some circumstances (exigent circumstances) they don't even have to do that.
Can the Police Break Down My Door to Enter My Home?
well then they entered illegally. thanks for proving my point.

I swear, these people are stuck on stupid.
I'm leaning that they aren't stuck. no one can be that stuck. I think they are merely stupid. just saying evidence is in our favor there.

I particularly like the last one from old lady at me. she asks me why I go bat shit crazy saying there is no evidence and how do I know that, and yet she can't produce any evidence. I'm merely pointing out to everyone that I indeed know there is no evidence cause none has been given. now that is really Derp!

200.gif

All last summer and fall, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

"And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many..."

"Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her."

Now that you tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, you are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I"m not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.

Now, back to the subject.

Manafort is suspected of financial crimes. The government had enough probable cause to get a search warrant.

And who are the tards upset with over these suspected crimes of Manafort's?

Hillary! And Obama!

No, really!

:lol:

More than a year on this shit, and they haven't even identified a cognizable crime that COULD HAVE BEEN COMMITTED. Leftists are sooooooooo gullible.

You may as well be just quoting yourself from 1973.

One year After Nixon got re-elected, one year before he was impeached.

All last summer and fall, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

"And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many..."

"Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her."

Now that you tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, you are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I"m not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.
Oh wait, I completely agree there was meddling. I'm just asking you to prove it was the russians. so, anytime!

Forum List

Back