Mueller NOW Asking for Info from Trump: GO TEAM MUELLER!

You REALLY aren't following this at ALL if you didn't know that Rod Rosenstein was the guy that hired Mueller. He's also the only guy that can fire him.

More lies or simple idiocy. Trump can fire Rosenstein for wearing a tie the President doesn't like and his successor can can Mueller for straying from the parameters he agreed to. Mueller is a pathetic old man who is pissed at Trump because the President wouldn't give him Comey's chair.....an attempted back-stab at Mueller's "protege" who could well end up indicted himself for proffering false evidence.

What+is+the+definition+of+entrapment.jpg

:lol:

I'm not sure I'm following.

What crime has Mueller "induced" Trump to commit?
Meh, I'm not following the story that closely to be honest, since I know it isn't a real story. I believe it is all an elitist Deep State distraction to keep the plebes from paying attention to real issues; i.e., the economy, the debt, trade issues, currency issues, the fake terror war, continual war mongering, deteriorating living standards and wages, etc. This is quite common now; EVERY administration has to have a scandal, name one administration in the past forty years that hasn't had a scandal? It is S.O.P. for the real folks that rule. I believe that last administration that didn't have a scandal would be, who, Carter? :dunno:

However, If I have this right, it was Rod Rosenstein who wrote the memo that got Comey fired in the first place. Let's remember, Trump is not an expert on managing the bureaucracy, he is there to get regulations trimmed, and to maximize the efficiency of government, industry, and Wall Street working in concert like a well oiled machine. This is not his forte'. His major concern, as his lawyers will point out, is that the FBI be taken seriously once again, to that effect, this Rosentein memo was intended to convince him of the appropriate steps.

Now I read a post by Lewdog, who seems, if my impression here is correct, to be on the side of having Trump's ass inspected with a maximally effective toothed water-pick, implying that it is this SAME Rod Rosentstein that Mueller was hired by? :bs1: I don't have a source of this piece of information, but I trust it is correct?

What I see here is a political neophyte, (D. Trump) being completely played by establishment pols. Seriously. If you guys don't see that, you are being pretty obtuse.

Trump is the chump here, he is that patsy for the Deep State. He's their complete noob, he's their dim witted tool while they have an excuse as Rome is burning. . . .

Rosenstein wrote the memo that Trump used to justify the firing of Comey under a direct order from Trump to do so - as he and Trump have both publically admitted.

Rosenstein also almost certainly appointed the Special Counsel under direct orders from Trump.

No "entrapment" has occurred.

"Rosenstein also almost certainly appointed the Special Counsel under direct orders from Trump."

Sure, yeah right. And that is the crux of this entire thread. It is primarily this conspiracy theory of the left right here. Whether he appointed a specific Special Counsel, a Special Counsel composed of his Trump's enemies, or choose to investigate on his own. You are certainly entitled to your own tin-foil hat theories, but if you want to go with that, I suggest you move this thread to the appropriate sub-forum.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

What "conspiracy theory" are you talking about?

You believe the Special Counsel was Trump's idea? Why would he do that if he fired Comey, in order to shut down an investigation? That makes about as much sense as tits on a bull, doesn't it?

Well, it's actually more than just an issue of grammar. It's the "Executive branch" itself that has the priviledge, not the President himself. Executive privilege is a protection between branches of government, not personal protection for the President.

Since Mueller's investigation is part of the Executive branch, claiming executive privilege in response to a summons from Mueller won't work.

This is why when Clinton claimed executive privilege during the Lewinsky investigation, it was rejected.

Bullshit. The president can claim executive privilege on any matter or conversation he deems necessary to keep in confidence.

No, he can't. That's not how "executive privilege" works.

Mueller's "investigation" has no superior authority over the president's right to privacy.

Official government documents are not covered by any "right to privacy".

And Clinton had perjured himself before a grand jury which of course couldn't be considered privileged.

Clinton tried to get out of testifying in front of that grand jury, based on executive privilege. The courts rejected that claim, just as they would reject such a claim from Trump.

"Executive privilege" is an aspect of the separation of powers. It is a legal argument that can be made to quash subpoenas from Congress or the judicial branch.

That doesn't apply in this case, since the Special Counsel is part of the executive branch.

The case law on this is extensive. The "special counsel" does not magically join a different branch of government during the investigation. Executive privilege does not apply.

This has been litigated to death already. Clinton tried it, so did Nixon. Didn't work for either of them.

I'm not sure why they are arguing this with you... Mueller was hired by Rod Rosenstein who is the Deputy AG, who is the fourth (?) highest member of the DoJ part of the Executive Branch?

Meh, I'm not following the story that closely to be honest, since I know it isn't a real story. I believe it is all an elitist Deep State distraction to keep the plebes from paying attention to real issues; i.e., the economy, the debt, trade issues, currency issues, the fake terror war, continual war mongering, deteriorating living standards and wages, etc. This is quite common now; EVERY administration has to have a scandal, name one administration in the past forty years that hasn't had a scandal? It is S.O.P. for the real folks that rule. I believe that last administration that didn't have a scandal would be, who, Carter? :dunno:

However, If I have this right, it was Rod Rosenstein who wrote the memo that got Comey fired in the first place. Let's remember, Trump is not an expert on managing the bureaucracy, he is there to get regulations trimmed, and to maximize the efficiency of government, industry, and Wall Street working in concert like a well oiled machine. This is not his forte'. His major concern, as his lawyers will point out, is that the FBI be taken seriously once again, to that effect, this Rosentein memo was intended to convince him of the appropriate steps.

Now I read a post by Lewdog, who seems, if my impression here is correct, to be on the side of having Trump's ass inspected with a maximally effective toothed water-pick, implying that it is this SAME Rod Rosentstein that Mueller was hired by? :bs1: I don't have a source of this piece of information, but I trust it is correct?

What I see here is a political neophyte, (D. Trump) being completely played by establishment pols. Seriously. If you guys don't see that, you are being pretty obtuse.

Trump is the chump here, he is that patsy for the Deep State. He's their complete noob, he's their dim witted tool while they have an excuse as Rome is burning. . . .

Rosenstein wrote the memo that Trump used to justify the firing of Comey under a direct order from Trump to do so - as he and Trump have both publically admitted.

Rosenstein also almost certainly appointed the Special Counsel under direct orders from Trump.

Rosenstein in no way needs the direction or consent from the POTUS to appoint a special counsel. Given Trump's lightness with the Russians in the oval office after firing Comey and his statements regarding the investigation, I would not think that he was eager to replace Comey with someone with greater autonomy and authority. I don't believe he directed Rosenstein at all.

"Rosenstein also almost certainly appointed the Special Counsel under direct orders from Trump."

Sure, yeah right. And that is the crux of this entire thread. It is primarily this conspiracy theory of the left right here. Whether he appointed a specific Special Counsel, a Special Counsel composed of his Trump's enemies, or choose to investigate on his own. You are certainly entitled to your own tin-foil hat theories, but if you want to go with that, I suggest you move this thread to the appropriate sub-forum.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

What "conspiracy theory" are you talking about?

You believe the Special Counsel was Trump's idea? Why would he do that if he fired Comey, in order to shut down an investigation? That makes about as much sense as tits on a bull, doesn't it?

I doubt it was his idea, but it would never have happened without his approval.

If Rosenstein had appointed anyone as special counsel without Trump's permission, he'd be out the door before the day was over.

I'm not sure why they are arguing this with you... Mueller was hired by Rod Rosenstein who is the Deputy AG, who is the fourth (?) highest member of the DoJ part of the Executive Branch?

Rosenstein in no way needs the direction or consent from the POTUS to appoint a special counsel. Given Trump's lightness with the Russians in the oval office after firing Comey and his statements regarding the investigation, I would not think that he was eager to replace Comey with someone with greater autonomy and authority. I don't believe he directed Rosenstein at all.

Of course he does. He is employed by Trump.

Clearly you watch too much corporate news, none of that makes any sense.

Why would Trump have him appoint a political enemy? It doesn't make any sense unless it was for the reason I spelled out.

Mueller isn't a "political enemy" of Trump - or at least, he wasn't when this investigation started.

Oh really? Do tell, you think he voted for him? :lmao:

I have no idea who Mueller voted for.

Do you believe that everyone who voted against Trump is his "enemy"?

You REALLY aren't following this at ALL if you didn't know that Rod Rosenstein was the guy that hired Mueller. He's also the only guy that can fire him.

IOW, you don't understand Rosenstein's deeper political motives either?

Interesting. :eusa_think:

Why political motives at all?
This is a career man. I would say he has more to lose than gain by playing politics.

Of course he does. He is employed by Trump.

Sorry. He was defacto AG in this regard due to Session's recusal. His duty is to the rule of law and not loyalty to the POTUS. I don't think he gives a damn if Trump fired him. Comey certainly didn't. He actually leveraged it into a special counsel.

Why do you imagine that Trump would want someone with more power than Comey to take over the investigation?

Bob Mueller now is asking for documentation concerning 13 actions that Trump has made since inauguration. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The kitchen is going to get really hot. I bet Trump fires Mueller now. He's shittin' kittens because this is what he's hiding:

View attachment 150365

Mueller Seeks White House Documents Related to Trump’s Actions as President

Wanna bet that tomorrow one of the RWNJs will start a thread saying that they haven't heard anything about the Russia investigation?

Then they'll say that Putin/Russia is our friend.

How long before they suggest we bomb out enemies ... France, England ...

Bob Mueller now is asking for documentation concerning 13 actions that Trump has made since inauguration. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The kitchen is going to get really hot. I bet Trump fires Mueller now. He's shittin' kittens because this is what he's hiding:

View attachment 150365

How many times must I tell you that Mewloler absolutely, positively, cannot, will not ever, never, Never, Ever, NEVER EVER indict anyone for anything even remotely relating to "Russians hacked Hillary's election" because it's directly hardwired into Seth Rich's murder for downloading and disseminating the emails that expose the Dems as bigoted, racist cheaters

How many times?

Paul Manafort has been advised that he will be indicted. Better step it up, you're falling way behind.
Federal prosecutors told Manafort they plan to indict him: Report

So why hasn't he ?

View attachment 150365

Wanna bet that tomorrow one of the RWNJs will start a thread saying that they haven't heard anything about the Russia investigation?

We don't need one cause there is nothing burger to date even after mewler mewler

View attachment 150365

We don't need one cause there is nothing burger to date even after mewler mewler

Yes, I'll have a nothing burger with extra indictment sauce.

View attachment 150365

As President?

So no longer is it about getting elected, the witch hunt is moving further.

To a dead end. Presidential privilege, Trump can refuse anything.

Now you're a constitutional scholar, too? LMAO.
So you think Trump can:
1. Invite Russians into the Oval Office,
2. Invite TAS, the Russian press into the meeting,
3. Exclude the American press and
4. Tell the Russians that firing Comey took "a lot of pressure" off him.

That's just ONE of the things Mueller is investigating.

Mueller thinks it's obstruction of justice. Look it up, fathead.
why can't he do those four things? he's the leader of our country and gets into foreign discussions with all countries. did you slip and fall or something?

View attachment 150365

Yes, I'll have a nothing burger with extra indictment sauce.
a nothing burger is what you'll get for sure, you can have all the condiments you want..but a nothing burger is still a nothing burger. I fking crack up that you're hoping the president of the US is taken down for nothing. wow, how fking patriotic you fk.

Forum List

Back