Mueller NOW Asking for Info from Trump: GO TEAM MUELLER!

Actually, he most certainly is entitled to supeona whatever he wants.

I'll give you a variant of the same pop quiz that Weatherman failed.

In the "Eric Holder" investigation, who was the investigating party?

A.) The Legislative branch
B.) The Judicial branch
C.) The Executive branch

Mueller in an INDEPENDENT prosecutor. Look up "independent".

All Trump has to do is say no. Mueller has to take his demand to court to get an order to compel and that's where he is. Just like the Senate had to get an order to compel obama to cough up the Holder documents and lost. Mueller isn't a dictator. He doesn't command armies to storm the white house and loot. Of course if he did, then the white house authority would be bound to defend the president and presidential offices.

:lol:

The case law on this is extensive. The "special counsel" does not magically join a different branch of government during the investigation. Executive privilege does not apply.

This has been litigated to death already. Clinton tried it, so did Nixon. Didn't work for either of them.

I'm not sure why they are arguing this with you... Mueller was hired by Rod Rosenstein who is the Deputy AG, who is the fourth (?) highest member of the DoJ part of the Executive Branch?
What+is+the+definition+of+entrapment.jpg

I'm not sure I'm following.

What crime has Mueller "induced" Trump to commit?
Meh, I'm not following the story that closely to be honest, since I know it isn't a real story. I believe it is all an elitist Deep State distraction to keep the plebes from paying attention to real issues; i.e., the economy, the debt, trade issues, currency issues, the fake terror war, continual war mongering, deteriorating living standards and wages, etc. This is quite common now; EVERY administration has to have a scandal, name one administration in the past forty years that hasn't had a scandal? It is S.O.P. for the real folks that rule. I believe that last administration that didn't have a scandal would be, who, Carter? :dunno:

However, If I have this right, it was Rod Rosenstein who wrote the memo that got Comey fired in the first place. Let's remember, Trump is not an expert on managing the bureaucracy, he is there to get regulations trimmed, and to maximize the efficiency of government, industry, and Wall Street working in concert like a well oiled machine. This is not his forte'. His major concern, as his lawyers will point out, is that the FBI be taken seriously once again, to that effect, this Rosentein memo was intended to convince him of the appropriate steps.

Now I read a post by Lewdog, who seems, if my impression here is correct, to be on the side of having Trump's ass inspected with a maximally effective toothed water-pick, implying that it is this SAME Rod Rosentstein that Mueller was hired by? :bs1: I don't have a source of this piece of information, but I trust it is correct?

What I see here is a political neophyte, (D. Trump) being completely played by establishment pols. Seriously. If you guys don't see that, you are being pretty obtuse.

Trump is the chump here, he is that patsy for the Deep State. He's their complete noob, he's their dim witted tool while they have an excuse as Rome is burning. . . .

All Trump has to do is say no. Mueller has to take his demand to court to get an order to compel and that's where he is. Just like the Senate had to get an order to compel obama to cough up the Holder documents and lost. Mueller isn't a dictator. He doesn't command armies to storm the white house and loot. Of course if he did, then the white house authority would be bound to defend the president and presidential offices.

The case law on this is extensive. The "special counsel" does not magically join a different branch of government during the investigation. Executive privilege does not apply.

This has been litigated to death already. Clinton tried it, so did Nixon. Didn't work for either of them.

I'm not sure why they are arguing this with you... Mueller was hired by Rod Rosenstein who is the Deputy AG, who is the fourth (?) highest member of the DoJ part of the Executive Branch?

Meh, I'm not following the story that closely to be honest, since I know it isn't a real story. I believe it is all an elitist Deep State distraction to keep the plebes from paying attention to real issues; i.e., the economy, the debt, trade issues, currency issues, the fake terror war, continual war mongering, deteriorating living standards and wages, etc. This is quite common now; EVERY administration has to have a scandal, name one administration in the past forty years that hasn't had a scandal? It is S.O.P. for the real folks that rule. I believe that last administration that didn't have a scandal would be, who, Carter? :dunno:

However, If I have this right, it was Rod Rosenstein who wrote the memo that got Comey fired in the first place. Let's remember, Trump is not an expert on managing the bureaucracy, he is there to get regulations trimmed, and to maximize the efficiency of government, industry, and Wall Street working in concert like a well oiled machine. This is not his forte'. His major concern, as his lawyers will point out, is that the FBI be taken seriously once again, to that effect, this Rosentein memo was intended to convince him of the appropriate steps.

Now I read a post by Lewdog, who seems, if my impression here is correct, to be on the side of having Trump's ass inspected with a maximally effective toothed water-pick, implying that it is this SAME Rod Rosentstein that Mueller was hired by? :bs1: I don't have a source of this piece of information, but I trust it is correct?

What I see here is a political neophyte, (D. Trump) being completely played by establishment pols. Seriously. If you guys don't see that, you are being pretty obtuse.

Trump is the chump here, he is that patsy for the Deep State. He's their complete noob, he's their dim witted tool while they have an excuse as Rome is burning. . . .

You REALLY aren't following this at ALL if you didn't know that Rod Rosenstein was the guy that hired Mueller. He's also the only guy that can fire him.

Bob Mueller now is asking for documentation concerning 13 actions that Trump has made since inauguration. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The kitchen is going to get really hot. I bet Trump fires Mueller now. He's shittin' kittens because this is what he's hiding:

View attachment 150365

Mueller Seeks White House Documents Related to Trump’s Actions as President
Looks like ya got em this time for sure, yep this is the one, no doubt about it, he's squirmin now, release the dogs of war, sic em, he's done again.

Rosenstein wrote the memo that Trump used to justify the firing of Comey under a direct order from Trump to do so - as he and Trump have both publically admitted.

Rosenstein also almost certainly appointed the Special Counsel under direct orders from Trump.

No "entrapment" has occurred.

Rosenstein wrote the memo that Trump used to justify the firing of Comey under a direct order from Trump to do so - as he and Trump have both publically admitted.

Rosenstein also almost certainly appointed the Special Counsel under direct orders from Trump.

Didn't something come out saying that Trump had already written a letter to fire Comey... before he asked Rosenstein to do it?

Breaking Update!

Steve McGarrett's Opinion:

Mueller’s purpose is to be fired by Trump. Mueller coercing to be fired is an essential component of the Ryan (Romney) and McConnell (Bush) plan to get rid of Trump through a fabricated Obstruction of Justice charge. That's why Mueller has increased this fishing expedition into White House activities post election.

Isn't it funny how you weaklings are always the uber-hapless victims of Democratic malfeasanse? I mean, my god, one would think you would have caught on by now if not developed an imunity.
What a fucking lame, weak assed excuse.

You REALLY aren't following this at ALL if you didn't know that Rod Rosenstein was the guy that hired Mueller. He's also the only guy that can fire him.

IOW, you don't understand Rosenstein's deeper political motives either?

Interesting. :eusa_think:

As far as I can tell, Rosenstein's only "motives" are to not get fired by Trump.

Well here's the thing... Rosenstein had to hire someone. Most people that know anything at all, respect Mueller. With that said, Trump would be totally fucked if he tried to fire Rosenstein without good cause, just as revenge for him hiring Mueller.

Clearly you watch too much corporate news, none of that makes any sense.

Why would Trump have him appoint a political enemy? It doesn't make any sense unless it was for the reason I spelled out.

Well here's the thing... Rosenstein had to hire someone. Most people that know anything at all, respect Mueller. With that said, Trump would be totally fucked if he tried to fire Rosenstein without good cause, just as revenge for him hiring Mueller.

Good lord, you really are that naive.

No, you really are that dumb. Just a minute ago you admitted you didn't know Rosenstein hired Mueller.

Why would Trump have him appoint a political enemy? It doesn't make any sense unless it was for the reason I spelled out.

Mueller isn't a "political enemy" of Trump - or at least, he wasn't when this investigation started.

"Rosenstein also almost certainly appointed the Special Counsel under direct orders from Trump."

Sure, yeah right. And that is the crux of this entire thread. It is primarily this conspiracy theory of the left right here. Whether he appointed a specific Special Counsel, a Special Counsel composed of his Trump's enemies, or choose to investigate on his own. You are certainly entitled to your own tin-foil hat theories, but if you want to go with that, I suggest you move this thread to the appropriate sub-forum.

"Rosenstein also almost certainly appointed the Special Counsel under direct orders from Trump."

Sure, yeah right. And that is the crux of this entire thread. It is primarily this conspiracy theory of the left right here. Whether he appointed a specific Special Counsel, a Special Counsel composed of his Trump's enemies, or choose to investigate on his own. You are certainly entitled to your own tin-foil hat theories, but if you want to go with that, I suggest you move this thread to the appropriate sub-forum.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

What "conspiracy theory" are you talking about?

Well, it's actually more than just an issue of grammar. It's the "Executive branch" itself that has the priviledge, not the President himself. Executive privilege is a protection between branches of government, not personal protection for the President.

Since Mueller's investigation is part of the Executive branch, claiming executive privilege in response to a summons from Mueller won't work.

This is why when Clinton claimed executive privilege during the Lewinsky investigation, it was rejected.

Bullshit. The president can claim executive privilege on any matter or conversation he deems necessary to keep in confidence. Mueller's "investigation" has no superior authority over the president's right to privacy. And Clinton had perjured himself before a grand jury which of course couldn't be considered privileged.

Bob Mueller now is asking for documentation concerning 13 actions that Trump has made since inauguration. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The kitchen is going to get really hot. I bet Trump fires Mueller now. He's shittin' kittens because this is what he's hiding:

View attachment 150365

Mueller Seeks White House Documents Related to Trump’s Actions as President
As President?

So no longer is it about getting elected, the witch hunt is moving further.

To a dead end. Presidential privilege, Trump can refuse anything.

Now you're a constitutional scholar, too? LMAO.
So you think Trump can:
1. Invite Russians into the Oval Office,
2. Invite TAS, the Russian press into the meeting,
3. Exclude the American press and
4. Tell the Russians that firing Comey took "a lot of pressure" off him.

That's just ONE of the things Mueller is investigating.

Mueller thinks it's obstruction of justice. Look it up, fathead.
/----/ None of that is illegal. Keep scraping the bottom of the barrel you might find some fungus.

No, you really are that dumb. Just a minute ago you admitted you didn't know Rosenstein hired Mueller.

Mostly, b/c the MSM narrative about how we got here isn't that important. If you are following it this closely, and you ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS IS THE TRUTH, then you are I don't believe you are applying a lot of critical thought to the issue. I suppose you still think Nixon was guilty, eh?

The reason I am not following it, is b/c it is a waste of my time, it is NOT REAL, it is manufactured.

c2b12b84df81e0e8b289d8b5f553ccc1--cool-science-terry-pratchett.jpg

Mueller isn't a "political enemy" of Trump - or at least, he wasn't when this investigation started.

Oh really? Do tell, you think he voted for him? :lmao:

Forum List

Back