Mueller NOW Asking for Info from Trump: GO TEAM MUELLER!

Bob Mueller now is asking for documentation concerning 13 actions that Trump has made since inauguration. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The kitchen is going to get really hot. I bet Trump fires Mueller now. He's shittin' kittens because this is what he's hiding:

View attachment 150365

Mueller Seeks White House Documents Related to Trump’s Actions as President
As President?

So no longer is it about getting elected, the witch hunt is moving further.

To a dead end. Presidential privilege, Trump can refuse anything.

"Presidential privilege" is not a real thing.

But I wouldn't put it past Trump to try to claim it.

Did you mean "Executive privilege"?

This set the standard:

United States v. Nixon 418 U.S. 683 (1974)

It's actually no longer the "standard". There has been quite a lot of litigation in regards to this since Nixon.

True, that is why I wrote SET, sorry it wasn't clear. Always adjudicated on a case by case basis, read Nixon, and Sherpardize.

Last edited:
Bob Mueller now is asking for documentation concerning 13 actions that Trump has made since inauguration. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The kitchen is going to get really hot. I bet Trump fires Mueller now. He's shittin' kittens because this is what he's hiding:

View attachment 150365

As President?

This set the standard:

It's actually no longer the "standard". There has been quite a lot of litigation in regards to this since Nixon.
Please look up special counsel and what special prosecutor means. You're embarrassing yourself again.

Hopefully Mueller buries that idiot Trump

He's going after Trump for not only obstruction of justice, but obstructing justice in order to hide international money laundering for the Russians. That's why Mueller has the Criminal Investigation division of the IRS involved in forensic audits of Trump's tax returns. It's a fucking beautiful thing!!!

Even Trump's lawyers have lawyered up.

Even Trump's mistress, Hope Hicks, has lawyered up.
Even Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen, has lawyered up.

Don't forget, everyone who voted for Trump, and the Russian's, have lawyered up.

Oh, and all of their lawyers, and all of their pets have lawyered up as well.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Everyone who voted for him? Dammit I'm behind again! Here I sit with just my patent attorney. I should read those daily white republican emails closer.

Don't forget about your dog, Schumer is vicious.

If collusion is proved, that dog catcher will come for your pooch for sure. . . . :FIREdevil:

nazidog.jpg

I can just see Mueller picking the locks to the white house in the middle of the night. It would make the midnight plumbers of Watergate look positively law abiding.

View attachment 150365

As President?

This set the standard:

Please look up special counsel and what special prosecutor means. You're embarrassing yourself again.

I am well aware of exactly what it means. I don't believe that you are, though.

How much did obama refuse in the Eric Holder investigation based on executive privilege.

Fact is, you don't know what Mueller is investigating. You're making it up. No one knows but Mueller. Has he told anyone here what he's doing and what his plans are? If Mueller wants documentation regarding 13 actions that Trump took as president, he's not entitled to any of it.

Actually, he most certainly is entitled to supeona whatever he wants.

I'll give you a variant of the same pop quiz that Weatherman failed.

In the "Eric Holder" investigation, who was the investigating party?

A.) The Legislative branch
B.) The Judicial branch
C.) The Executive branch

Mueller in an INDEPENDENT prosecutor. Look up "independent".

All Trump has to do is say no. Mueller has to take his demand to court to get an order to compel and that's where he is. Just like the Senate had to get an order to compel obama to cough up the Holder documents and lost. Mueller isn't a dictator. He doesn't command armies to storm the white house and loot. Of course if he did, then the white house authority would be bound to defend the president and presidential offices.

:lol:

The case law on this is extensive. The "special counsel" does not magically join a different branch of government during the investigation. Executive privilege does not apply.

This has been litigated to death already. Clinton tried it, so did Nixon. Didn't work for either of them.

I'm not sure why they are arguing this with you... Mueller was hired by Rod Rosenstein who is the Deputy AG, who is the fourth (?) highest member of the DoJ part of the Executive Branch?
What+is+the+definition+of+entrapment.jpg

I'm not sure I'm following.

What crime has Mueller "induced" Trump to commit?

As President?

This set the standard:

Sure you do. That's why the link.

He's going after Trump for not only obstruction of justice, but obstructing justice in order to hide international money laundering for the Russians. That's why Mueller has the Criminal Investigation division of the IRS involved in forensic audits of Trump's tax returns. It's a fucking beautiful thing!!!

Even Trump's lawyers have lawyered up.

Even Trump's mistress, Hope Hicks, has lawyered up.
Even Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen, has lawyered up.

Don't forget, everyone who voted for Trump, and the Russian's, have lawyered up.

Oh, and all of their lawyers, and all of their pets have lawyered up as well.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Everyone who voted for him? Dammit I'm behind again! Here I sit with just my patent attorney. I should read those daily white republican emails closer.

Don't forget about your dog, Schumer is vicious.

If collusion is proved, that dog catcher will come for your pooch for sure. . . . :FIREdevil:

nazidog.jpg

Good call, lawyer for the dog. The wife's cat can screw off though no lawyer for him. Of course good luck getting anything out of that moody bastard.

View attachment 150365

As President?

This set the standard:

Special Counsel? Does it mean he rides the short bus?

You do understand Special Counsel just means his position is temporary for the sole purpose of investigating this situation... hired by the DoJ right?

This set the standard:

Why should I provide a link, when you've already done it for me?

Why should I provide a link, when you've already done it for me?
You lefties never get tired of eating your own shoes.

Sure he can... but doing so will just prove he's guilty.
Presidential privilege has been used by almost every modern President, Dufus.

Obstruct_on of Just_ce

:desk: I'd like to buy a vowel.

IOW, you guys are FINALLY going to give up on this whole Russia thing.

Thank goodness it is over.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party:

OTH, there is no doubt about the fact that Trump didn't want Comey and the FBI meddling in his private business affairs with Russian Oligarchs. . . how gauche.

Obstruction of the Russia investigation, yes.
It's a slam dunk.

Of course, the problem there is, it was the assistant AG that recommended the release of the AG, Trump was just following through on that advice. One would be hard pressed at that point to ever get an impeachment or even an indictment of said impeachment for something so trivial. The opposition party will be much more hurt by this circus than Trump ever will be, since this is all on the shoulders of Rod Rosenstein and his memo. :badgrin:

Waste of tax payer dollars. . . . all political.

205524_image.jpg

Yep, the same guy that put the special counsel on his ass.

Memo says what?

How much did obama refuse in the Eric Holder investigation based on executive privilege.

Fact is, you don't know what Mueller is investigating. You're making it up. No one knows but Mueller. Has he told anyone here what he's doing and what his plans are? If Mueller wants documentation regarding 13 actions that Trump took as president, he's not entitled to any of it.
Mueller has 17 experts working with him Experts in every kind of crime Trump his kin and his cabinet could commit
What do you think they do all day, play poker?

The "experts" are all democrats, democrat donors and Hillary supporters, every one. They are playing poker and fabricating what else they can dream up while they get their money back from the tax payers.
No they aren't. Some are Republicans some are Dems and some are indies. Two of them gave money to Obama and or Hillary. One of whom gave $250 to Hillary and worked in Dubyas DOJ.

I think the investigation will come up with a pocketful of lint and buttons but it helps to be factual. Histrionic alternative facts hurt our case.

B.) The Judicial branch
C.) The Executive branch
Failed? Link away, Dufus.

While you're at it, link to where Trump has to do anything Meowler asks for.

You already provided a link for me.

As for Mueller's subpoena power, that's we'll established, but here's a reminder for you.

In his special counsel role, Mueller assumes all the powers of a federal prosecutor – including subpoena authority.

Justice Department taps former FBI Director Robert Mueller as special counsel for Russia investigation

Then he can get a motion to compel response to the subpoena! Simple.

Anything he got from his raid on Manafort's home is going to be suppressed. It's as illegal as hell.

Unless we are completely devoid of the rule of law, this is not going to end well.

B.) The Judicial branch
C.) The Executive branch

As for Mueller's subpoena power, that's we'll established, but here's a reminder for you.

In his special counsel role, Mueller assumes all the powers of a federal prosecutor – including subpoena authority.

Justice Department taps former FBI Director Robert Mueller as special counsel for Russia investigation

Anything he got from his raid on Manafort's home is going to be suppressed. It's as illegal as hell.

Unless we are completely devoid of the rule of law, this is not going to end well.
Wow. I agree with you politically but you are off base here.

Mueller has 17 experts working with him Experts in every kind of crime Trump his kin and his cabinet could commit
What do you think they do all day, play poker?

The "experts" are all democrats, democrat donors and Hillary supporters, every one. They are playing poker and fabricating what else they can dream up while they get their money back from the tax payers.
Tipsy you and sassy should get together You both lost your minds

What is he supposed to be investigating again? Russia rigging the elections right? So how the hell did we go from that to tax returns and now official presidential activities? Are they going to check his Christmas decorations for one of those doll inside doll inside doll toys next?

B.) The Judicial branch
C.) The Executive branch

What was illegal about the raid on Manafort's house?

Breaking Update!

Steve McGarrett's Opinion:

Mueller’s purpose is to be fired by Trump. Mueller coercing to be fired is an essential component of the Ryan (Romney) and McConnell (Bush) plan to get rid of Trump through a fabricated Obstruction of Justice charge. That's why Mueller has increased this fishing expedition into White House activities post election.

Forum List

Back