Mueller NOW Asking for Info from Trump: GO TEAM MUELLER!

Last edited:
Too bad Trump won't be impeached. I've always thought Pence would be a better President.

But ever since Pence started fellating Trump non-stop, I'm not so sure any more.

Yeah, putting a Dominionist in charge seems like such a wise move.

NOT.

From that link:

One of the requests is about a meeting Mr. Trump had in May with Russian officials in the Oval Office the day after James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director, was fired. That day, Mr. Trump met with the Russian foreign minister, Sergey V. Lavrov, and the Russian ambassador to the United States at the time, Sergey I. Kislyak, along with other Russian officials. The New York Times reported that in the meeting Mr. Trump had said that firing Mr. Comey relieved “great pressure” on him.

traitor_4.jpg

He fired the man who has been exposing our attacks!

traitor_2.jpg

This guy is our best useful idiot ever!

traitor_3.jpg

Ehhhhh...heh heh...

The New York Times reported? Really. The NEW YORK TIMES reported! On what basis? Were they there? The New York Times made it up! There's no proof that there was a meeting or what was said. Not on the basis of the New York Times report.

How much did obama refuse in the Eric Holder investigation based on executive privilege.

Fact is, you don't know what Mueller is investigating. You're making it up. No one knows but Mueller. Has he told anyone here what he's doing and what his plans are? If Mueller wants documentation regarding 13 actions that Trump took as president, he's not entitled to any of it.
Mueller has 17 experts working with him Experts in every kind of crime Trump his kin and his cabinet could commit
What do you think they do all day, play poker?

How much did obama refuse in the Eric Holder investigation based on executive privilege.

Fact is, you don't know what Mueller is investigating. You're making it up. No one knows but Mueller. Has he told anyone here what he's doing and what his plans are? If Mueller wants documentation regarding 13 actions that Trump took as president, he's not entitled to any of it.

Actually, he most certainly is entitled to supeona whatever he wants.

I'll give you a variant of the same pop quiz that Weatherman failed.

In the "Eric Holder" investigation, who was the investigating party?

A.) The Legislative branch
B.) The Judicial branch
C.) The Executive branch
I was on a private board with weather for 14 or so years He hasn't changed

Bob Mueller now is asking for documentation concerning 13 actions that Trump has made since inauguration. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The kitchen is going to get really hot. I bet Trump fires Mueller now. He's shittin' kittens because this is what he's hiding:

View attachment 150365

Mueller Seeks White House Documents Related to Trump’s Actions as President
As President?

So no longer is it about getting elected, the witch hunt is moving further.

To a dead end. Presidential privilege, Trump can refuse anything.

Sure he can... but doing so will just prove he's guilty.
Presidential privilege has been used by almost every modern President, Dufus.
You mean "Executive Privilege"?

B.) The Judicial branch
C.) The Executive branch
Failed? Link away, Dufus.

While you're at it, link to where Trump has to do anything Meowler asks for.

Bob Mueller now is asking for documentation concerning 13 actions that Trump has made since inauguration. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The kitchen is going to get really hot. I bet Trump fires Mueller now. He's shittin' kittens because this is what he's hiding:

View attachment 150365

As President?

Sure he can... but doing so will just prove he's guilty.
Presidential privilege has been used by almost every modern President, Dufus.
You mean "Executive Privilege"?
Yep, another one. Best argument the left have. Really great stuff

The left ran out of statues of dead people.

And everybody just laughs at their Nazi nonsense
Keep looking at statues of American traitors Like Lee Right down your unamerican beliefs

Ahhh shaddup ya goofy loon and go figure out the difference between day traders and swing traders....LOL that was priceless
Just between you and I sassy What difference does it make? I'm neither of them I buy and hold mostly AAPL FB MSFT among others for years and in good sized quantities

View attachment 150365

As President?

"Presidential privilege" is not a real thing.

But I wouldn't put it past Trump to try to claim it.

Did you mean "Executive privilege"?

This set the standard:

United States v. Nixon 418 U.S. 683 (1974)

B.) The Judicial branch
C.) The Executive branch

Mueller in an INDEPENDENT prosecutor. Look up "independent".

All Trump has to do is say no. Mueller has to take his demand to court to get an order to compel and that's where he is. Just like the Senate had to get an order to compel obama to cough up the Holder documents and lost. Mueller isn't a dictator. He doesn't command armies to storm the white house and loot. Of course if he did, then the white house authority would be bound to defend the president and presidential offices.

B.) The Judicial branch
C.) The Executive branch
Failed? Link away, Dufus.

While you're at it, link to where Trump has to do anything Meowler asks for.

:lol:

You already provided a link for me.

As for Mueller's subpoena power, that's we'll established, but here's a reminder for you.

In his special counsel role, Mueller assumes all the powers of a federal prosecutor – including subpoena authority.

Justice Department taps former FBI Director Robert Mueller as special counsel for Russia investigation

View attachment 150365

As President?

This set the standard:

Did you read it?

Following indictment alleging violation of federal statutes by certain staff members of the White House and political supporters of the President, the Special Prosecutor filed a motion under Fed.Rule Crim.Proc. 17(c) for a subpoena duces tecum for the production before trial of certain tapes and documents relating to precisely identified conversations and meetings between the President and others. The President, claiming executive privilege, filed a motion to quash the subpoena. The District Court, after treating the subpoenaed material as presumptively privileged, concluded that the Special Prosecutor had made a sufficient showing to rebut the presumption and that the requirements of Rule 17(c) had been satisfied

No one has been indicted. No motion has been filed. No subpoena duces tecum has been issued. The material sought is presumptively privileged and Mueller has made no showing to rebut the presumption.

So if that's your standard, it hasn't begun to be met.

B.) The Judicial branch
C.) The Executive branch

All Trump has to do is say no. Mueller has to take his demand to court to get an order to compel and that's where he is. Just like the Senate had to get an order to compel obama to cough up the Holder documents and lost. Mueller isn't a dictator. He doesn't command armies to storm the white house and loot. Of course if he did, then the white house authority would be bound to defend the president and presidential offices.

The case law on this is extensive. The "special counsel" does not magically join a different branch of government during the investigation. Executive privilege does not apply.

This has been litigated to death already. Clinton tried it, so did Nixon. Didn't work for either of them.

View attachment 150365

As President?

This set the standard:

It's actually no longer the "standard". There has been quite a lot of litigation in regards to this since Nixon.

B.) The Judicial branch
C.) The Executive branch

The case law on this is extensive. The "special counsel" does not magically join a different branch of government during the investigation. Executive privilege does not apply.

This has been litigated to death already. Clinton tried it, so did Nixon. Didn't work for either of them.

I'm not sure why they are arguing this with you... Mueller was hired by Rod Rosenstein who is the Deputy AG, who is the fourth (?) highest member of the DoJ part of the Executive Branch?

View attachment 150365

Hopefully Mueller buries that idiot Trump

He's going after Trump for not only obstruction of justice, but obstructing justice in order to hide international money laundering for the Russians. That's why Mueller has the Criminal Investigation division of the IRS involved in forensic audits of Trump's tax returns. It's a fucking beautiful thing!!!

Even Trump's lawyers have lawyered up.

Even Trump's mistress, Hope Hicks, has lawyered up.
Even Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen, has lawyered up.

Don't forget, everyone who voted for Trump, and the Russian's, have lawyered up.

Oh, and all of their lawyers, and all of their pets have lawyered up as well.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 150365

Hopefully Mueller buries that idiot Trump

He's going after Trump for not only obstruction of justice, but obstructing justice in order to hide international money laundering for the Russians. That's why Mueller has the Criminal Investigation division of the IRS involved in forensic audits of Trump's tax returns. It's a fucking beautiful thing!!!

Even Trump's lawyers have lawyered up.

Even Trump's mistress, Hope Hicks, has lawyered up.
Even Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen, has lawyered up.

Don't forget, everyone who voted for Trump, and the Russian's, have lawyered up.

Oh, and all of their lawyers, and all of their pets have lawyered up as well.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Everyone who voted for him? Dammit I'm behind again! Here I sit with just my patent attorney. I should read those daily white republican emails closer.

B.) The Judicial branch
C.) The Executive branch

I'm not sure why they are arguing this with you... Mueller was hired by Rod Rosenstein who is the Deputy AG, who is the fourth (?) highest member of the DoJ part of the Executive Branch?
What+is+the+definition+of+entrapment.jpg

Mueller has 17 experts working with him Experts in every kind of crime Trump his kin and his cabinet could commit
What do you think they do all day, play poker?

The "experts" are all democrats, democrat donors and Hillary supporters, every one. They are playing poker and fabricating what else they can dream up while they get their money back from the tax payers.

Forum List

Back