Mueller now urged to look into Seth Rich Case

Hell's bells if we are going to investigate let's go all the way. Another group is demanding that there be an investigation into the DNC and Ukrainian government collusion.

Go for it. I want to know who paid for that fairy tale dossier. I want to see McCain take the stand in the civil defamation case along with Fusion GPS. I want CrowdStrike investigated.

And it would be nice if someone in a government agency could get around to FREAKING EXAMINING the DNC servers.

:)
Sessions is about to announce the hiring of a SC to look into whatever Mueller's team doesn't want to investigate.
Hilary/Lynch/Rhodes/Powers/Schultz/Rich/Podesta et al are ALL going to be fully investigated.
My 'sources' tell me Sessions is asking Gowdey if he wants the job as SC.

Sessions is about to do what?

YOUR sources?

How about a link to YOUR sources?

Damn, you guys are actually very funny.

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
so when will you be bringing up the uranium deal & benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiii?

Next up, emails and birth certificates ...?

I hate that the right wing nutters are torturing this young man's, for no reason.

why should they care as long as it somehow locks her up? look what they did to ambassador stevens' family even after they went b4 congress & pleaded not to make his death a political circus; which is exactly what they did.

so when will you be bringing up the uranium deal & benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiii?

Next up, emails and birth certificates ...?

I hate that the right wing nutters are torturing this young man's, for no reason.

why should they care as long as it somehow locks her up? look what they did to ambassador stevens' family even after they went b4 congress & pleaded not to make his death a political circus; which is exactly what they did.

I had forgotten that.

Then there's what they've done to the parents of the children slaughtered at Sandy Hill.

The question is always the same - How low will they go?

Sick part is that the OP Book of Jeremiah calls himself a Christian.

new council needs to be added

mueller is too much a a hillary defender

View attachment 142976

it was obviously a hit job

they got him too late though

he had already put the info out

But like the Podesta e-mail stated, it also served to send a message to anyone that might have helped him or might be rogue.
exactly he was the example that podesta wanted to be made

Yeah I also read about this, HOWEVER they think it might be that Seth Rich discovered the Russian hack on the server and made a meeting with the Russian lawyer to let her know that he knew about it and that he was going to turn them in. The Russians then had him killed over it.

NPR, a liberal mouthpiece........no surprise there.

You've never listened to it. They're facts only. Never any editorializing. Never.

Yes, I have listened to NPR radio and I did a little digging on David Folkenflik and found that he is a member of a secret society known as Quill and Dagger which is Cornell's version of Yale's secret society "Skull and Bones". You don't want to look into the incredible anomalies of the Rich shooting and how even basic investigative protocols weren't used or how and why would the D.C police inform the DNC that a P.I was snooping around trying to solve the case? Why would Julian Assange offer a 20K reward shortly after he died? Why was Rich given the VIP treatment by the police while he was in the hospital if it was just a botched robbery attempt and why would they need to hold his laptop computer for so long? So many questions that it seems that leftards don't want answers to.

20294076_1386263194796070_4402116126047889257_n.jpg

"just holding it for someone" you told the officer --LOL

categorically that the Democratic National Committee (DNC) was not hacked by Russians–or anyone else–as frequently alleged by the mainstream media, liberal intelligentsia and anti-Trump politicians.

The Nation‘s Patrick Lawrence wrote a lengthy review of the findings made by various computer experts formerly with the NSA. Published this week, the left-wing magazine’s report notes two bases for their conclusion: (1) hard science shows that a remote hack of the DNC servers resulting in the breach that actually occurred would have been technologically impossible; (2) forensic review of the initial Guccifer 2.0 documents proves that they are poorly-disguised cut-and-paste jobs–forgeries–intended to finger Russia.

Lawrence, by way of the experts’ findings, concludes that the so-called “hack” was actually an inside job by someone with internal access to the DNC’s computer network. In other words, the DNC has (or had) a leak.[…]

“The metadata established several facts in this regard with granular precision: On the evening of July 5, 2016, 1,976 megabytes of data were downloaded from the DNC’s server. The operation took 87 seconds. This yields a transfer rate of 22.7 megabytes per second. These statistics are matters of record and essential to disproving the hack theory. No Internet service provider, such as a hacker would have had to use in mid-2016, was capable of downloading data at this speed.”

A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Year’s DNC Hack

Another thread where the boys have their little tin hats screwed on too tight.

Tin hats? Like the ones that leftards are wearing where they claim it was the ROOSKIES that hacked the DNC server that the DNC refused to turn over to the FBI??????Those kind of tin foil hats?????

Way to go, OldFuck, hoisted by your own petard.....BOOOOM!

When are they going to properly investigate the murder of Seth Rich?
Are you unaware intentionally or incidentally that the intelligence community does not announce its movements? Were you expecting a parade? They likely are, already did, or will investigate it.

Yeah I also read about this, HOWEVER they think it might be that Seth Rich discovered the Russian hack on the server and made a meeting with the Russian lawyer to let her know that he knew about it and that he was going to turn them in. The Russians then had him killed over it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

categorically that the Democratic National Committee (DNC) was not hacked by Russians–or anyone else–as frequently alleged by the mainstream media, liberal intelligentsia and anti-Trump politicians.

The Nation‘s Patrick Lawrence wrote a lengthy review of the findings made by various computer experts formerly with the NSA. Published this week, the left-wing magazine’s report notes two bases for their conclusion: (1) hard science shows that a remote hack of the DNC servers resulting in the breach that actually occurred would have been technologically impossible; (2) forensic review of the initial Guccifer 2.0 documents proves that they are poorly-disguised cut-and-paste jobs–forgeries–intended to finger Russia.

Lawrence, by way of the experts’ findings, concludes that the so-called “hack” was actually an inside job by someone with internal access to the DNC’s computer network. In other words, the DNC has (or had) a leak.[…]

“The metadata established several facts in this regard with granular precision: On the evening of July 5, 2016, 1,976 megabytes of data were downloaded from the DNC’s server. The operation took 87 seconds. This yields a transfer rate of 22.7 megabytes per second. These statistics are matters of record and essential to disproving the hack theory. No Internet service provider, such as a hacker would have had to use in mid-2016, was capable of downloading data at this speed.”

Right... a bunch of guys that used to work with the NSA violated their intelligence clearance to share their info with some hack? :laugh:

Right... a bunch of guys that used to work with the NSA violated their intelligence clearance to share their info with some hack? :laugh:

indeed

GOP lobbyist claims Russia is behind murder of Seth Rich | Daily Mail Online

LMAO! Jesuit schooled Jack Burkman SEZ???????? ""I was approached by a guy who styles himself as a former U.S. intel officer," Burkman said. "I quizzed him. I think he's credible - you never know the motive of people. But what he said is basically this - that Seth discovered that the Russians had been hacking and therefore the Russian government did away with Seth."

But oddly enough Seth Rich never even mentioned the slightest possibility to anyone? The U.K ambassador that took the thumb drive from Rich and Julian Assange are ROOSKIE agents!!!!!

LMAO! Jesuit schooled Jack Burkman SEZ???????? ""I was approached by a guy who styles himself as a former U.S. intel officer," Burkman said. "I quizzed him. I think he's credible - you never know the motive of people. But what he said is basically this - that Seth discovered that the Russians had been hacking and therefore the Russian government did away with Seth."

But oddly enough Seth Rich never even mentioned the slightest possibility to anyone? The U.K ambassador that took the thumb drive from Rich and Julian Assange are ROOSKIE agents!!!!!

And I'm going to prove just how big of a dipshit you are. You gave a "Winner" rep to the OP's article that is BASED ON comments from Burkman... the same guy you just made fun of from my link.

Good grief you lack one iota of perception.

And I'm going to prove just how big of a dipshit you are. You gave a "Winner" rep to the OP's article that is BASED ON comments from Burkman... the same guy you just made fun of from my link.

I gave the OP a "winner" tag because I agree that the Seth Rich murder needs to be HONESTLY investigated instead of stonewalled by the DNC and the D.C police. Burkman's claim that it was the ROOSKIES by an un-named alleged intel agent is total bullshit. Capiche', moron?????

I gave the OP a "winner" tag because I agree that the Seth Rich murder needs to be HONESTLY investigated instead of stonewalled by the DNC and the D.C police. Burkman's claim that it was the ROOSKIES by an un-named alleged intel agent is total bullshit. Capiche', moron?????

The information provided by the OP is based on information from Burkman. You are an idiot who only criticizes an article based on the tone of the article and not on the most important part... the FACTS and the SOURCE. Yes, you are an idiot.

Well it looks like Robert Mueller will now have a real investigation on his hands. Lobbyist and lawyer Jack Burkman sent a letter to Mueller requesting that he now launch an investigation into the murder of Seth Rich stating Rich could be the missing link in the collusion with Russia investigation. It would also prove that the collusion was never between Trump and the Russians.
Seth-Rich300x300.jpg

Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich

Mueller now urged to look into Seth Rich murder
Only a few days after a bombshell hit the Seth Rich murder investigation in Washington, D.C., with a recording of Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist Seymour Hersh pointing out that WikiLeaks stopped releasing hacked DNC emails when Rich died, a private investigator is asking Special FBI Counsel Robert Mueller to look at the circumstances.

Rich’s murder in 2016 has never been solved. He was near his home in Washington early in the morning when he was shot in the back twice. Police described it as a robbery, but neither his watch nor his wallet was taken.

He had been working for the Democratic National Committee at a time when emails from the organization were being handed over to WikiLeaks for publication.

On Tuesday, lobbyist and lawyer Jack Burkman sent a letter to Mueller, who was appointed to review the allegations against Trump’s campaign in 2016 of collusion with Russia, urging him to expand his work.

Rich, Burkman explained, could be the “missing link.”

“(A)s director of The Profiling Project (TPP), the independent, nonpartisan group investigating the murder of Seth Rich, I am formally asking that the special counsel widen its investigation to include this case,” Burkman wrote. “The murder of Seth Rich may be the ‘missing link’ that connects otherwise incongruent events relating to Russia collusion in the 2016 presidential election.”

WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange, in an August 2016 interview, appeared to suggest that Rich was one of his sources.

Mueller works for the party. No way he "looks into" anything that would damage or embarrass the party in any way. He is head witch hunter, integrity is not within his being.

The information provided by the OP is based on information from Burkman. You are an idiot who only criticizes an article based on the tone of the article and not on the most important part... the FACTS and the SOURCE. Yes, you are an idiot.

No, the basic part of the OP's post had to do with Seymour Hersh's assessment. Burkman was at the tail end, dipshit. Never forget that I run circles around you when it comes to what is really going on. You don't have the sac nor the knowledge to go "toe to toe" with me.....but please, keep trying. (snicker)

Forum List

Back