🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mueller schedules interview with Hope Hicks

Liberals: “We got him now!” #788,012

And how many times have Republicans said that they’re going to get the Clintons? 17 investigations and $100 million taxpayer dollars later, there’s still no evidence, no witnesses and no charges.

Republicans keep saying she’s going to jail. *Yawn*.

And I’ll bet you call it ridiculous every time don’t you. Yet, when your side does it, it’s fine.

You mean like the investigations that produced over 160 charges against the Reagan Administration?

Democrats have seldom launched investigations against Republicans but when they have, they’re based on actual misdeeds by Republicans, like Richard Nixon, Iran Contra, shit like that.

Republicans start rumours about the Clintons, then use taxpayer money to investigate the rumours they started, and when they find nothing, continue on as if the Clintons are guilty of the shit Republicans made up. Then they start a new set of rumours and wash, rinse repeat.

Democrats didn’t make up the Russian collusion scenario. It was based on facts, all of which are now coming out. That’s why Trump isn’t allowed to lift Russian sanctions without Congressional consent. Because the Congressional investigations, much of which were closed door sessions, told Republicans it wasn’t “fake news”, sour grapes because Democrats lost the election, or any of the other lies Donnie told you about Russian involvement in his campaign.

And how many times have Republicans said that they’re going to get the Clintons? 17 investigations and $100 million taxpayer dollars later, there’s still no evidence, no witnesses and no charges.

And I’ll bet you call it ridiculous every time don’t you. Yet, when your side does it, it’s fine.

Q. When has a large chorus of Democrats, liberals, progressives or Independents ever screamed, "lock her up" or anyone without a trial and conviction?

A. Never in my experience; however the biddable right wing echo chamber did so at every Trump rally.

You mean like the investigations that produced over 160 charges against the Reagan Administration?

Democrats have seldom launched investigations against Republicans but when they have, they’re based on actual misdeeds by Republicans, like Richard Nixon, Iran Contra, shit like that.

Republicans start rumours about the Clintons, then use taxpayer money to investigate the rumours they started, and when they find nothing, continue on as if the Clintons are guilty of the shit Republicans made up. Then they start a new set of rumours and wash, rinse repeat.

Democrats didn’t make up the Russian collusion scenario. It was based on facts, all of which are now coming out. That’s why Trump isn’t allowed to lift Russian sanctions without Congressional consent. Because the Congressional investigations, much of which were closed door sessions, told Republicans it wasn’t “fake news”, sour grapes because Democrats lost the election, or any of the other lies Donnie told you about Russian involvement in his campaign.

Thank you!

That’s quite an intricate fantasy you have constructed for yourself.

Q. When has a large chorus of Democrats, liberals, progressives or Independents ever screamed, "lock her up" or anyone without a trial and conviction?

A. Never in my experience; however the biddable right wing echo chamber did so at every Trump rally.

Hellooo?

McFly?

That’s what you are doing right now.

That’s it. That’s your great rebuttal? You’ve obviously got nothing.

I’m sorry, I’m accustomed to people countering with information, facts and maybe a link or two to prove their point but I forget I’m dealing with right wingers who pull insults out of their asses and try to pass them off as rebuttals.

I’m sorry, I’m accustomed to people countering with information, facts and maybe a link or two to prove their point but I forget I’m dealing with right wingers who pull insults out of their asses and try to pass them off as rebuttals.

I’m not interested in arguing your irrelevant nonsense. The fact of the matter is that you lefties have been saying that you have Trump by the balls for like every week since he was elected.

When my side does it, it's for real. A difference, bigly.

It’s been true every time right? So how come he isn’t impeached already?

It's ongoing, fool.

Facts are coming out?? Yes they are, and you won't like them.

It's ongoing, fool.

You either need remedial reading or you are a lying asshole.

You have been saying “gotcha” since he was elected, it’s not “on-going” since then and how can you say “gotcha” now when you still have zero evidence? You can’t. You are an idiot. Dismissed.

Hellooo?

McFly?

Back to the future? Your reference is at best vague, which is much better than your usual pedestrian prose, though just as insipid.

Hellooo?

McFly?

Back to the future? Your reference is at best vague, which is much better than your usual pedestrian prose, though just as insipid.

Nice dodge. I’m right, you know it.

The far right here, since they have no real evidence that helps them, try sneering and jeering when in fact they are fearing what clearly is coming.

They use fake news, alt facts, lies, agitprop as they are driven into the corral.

I’m not interested in arguing your irrelevant nonsense. The fact of the matter is that you lefties have been saying that you have Trump by the balls for like every week since he was elected.

Yep, he made up another fake fact; doing so is endemic to the right wing fringe.

Q. So how come he isn’t impeached already

A. Ryan! The Speaker is so consumed with his ambitions he hasn't the balls to be a leader. Every move he makes is decided by the answer to this question: "How will this effect me"; the same question Trump asks himself and every non leader asks before making a decision.

Facts are coming out?? Yes they are, and you won't like them.

Thanks so much Nostradamus, could you explain what you know in a standard declaratory sentence. Start with, "Because the facts are ..."

Hellooo?

McFly?

Nice dodge. I’m right, you know it.

Yes, very far to the right, on the right side of the idiot fringe.

Forum List

Back