🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mueller schedules interview with Hope Hicks

You don't know what the process was that you swear Clinton was bribed to circumvent?
why don't we wait for the informant to testify Ok?

So you don't have any understanding of what the role of the CFIUS is or was in that deal?
Maybe you should read up> from wikipeadia:

"The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS, commonly pronounced "sifius") is an inter-agency committee of the United States Governmentthat reviews the national security implications of foreign investments in U.S. companies or operations."

I know what it is, dope. You didn't know until I posted it. :laugh2:
so? I had no interest in knowing until you asked. I went and looked. and so what's your point?

My point? LOL.
How can you whole heartedly believe that Clinton was bribed if you know nothing at all of the deal in question, the reason for the approval, what the approval coucil is, who it's members are or what Clinton's role was if any?

No wonder you are so easily fooled. :laugh2:

why don't we wait for the informant to testify Ok?

So you don't have any understanding of what the role of the CFIUS is or was in that deal?

"The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS, commonly pronounced "sifius") is an inter-agency committee of the United States Governmentthat reviews the national security implications of foreign investments in U.S. companies or operations."

so? I had no interest in knowing until you asked. I went and looked. and so what's your point?

My point? LOL.
How can you whole heartedly believe that Clinton was bribed if you know nothing at all of the deal in question, the reason for the approval, what the approval coucil is, who it's members are or what Clinton's role was if any?

well it's simple they got money. it's what happens in a bribe. and again, we will wait for the fbi informant to testify, right?

My point? LOL.

well it's simple they got money. it's what happens in a bribe. and again, we will wait for the fbi informant to testify, right?

:laugh2:

My point? LOL.

:laugh2:
200.webp

Swamp Rat Mueller going after an English major from Greenwich makes so much sense. She can certainly shed light on the DNC emails and how they ended up on Wikileaks. :p

Or Swamp Rat Mueller can ask Julian Assange one of most sophisticated computer hackers in history who gave him/Wikileaks the DNC emails.
Deflection.
which one?

deflection Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
a change of direction, or the act of preventing something being directed at you: The second goal was from a deflection off the Liverpool captain. The journalists were frustrated by her constant deflection of their questions.

Mueller has probably talked to her already.

Now she has to cross the Ts and dot the Is she has already made. If she can't, she is in big trouble. If so, she will sell out Donald.

Mueller has evidence in the form of documents and testimony to fact check her and others, she cannot know what Mueller knows. Thus, the more evidence collected the more likely a lie will be recognized, and the more likely a lie under oath will lead to an indictment. Loyalty to Trump goes only so far, and stops well before the prison sally gate.

We all remember Scooter Libby, so she may hope to receive a pardon, but not before she is arrested and humiliated. Of course she can always expect one of the right wing think tanks to give her a job - secretary of truth working under Big Brother.

On the other hand integrity can have benefits, at least outside of the Trump Administration. The truth can set her free.
if Mueller hasn't released anything, how is it you know this:

Mueller has evidence in the form of documents and testimony to fact check her and others,

please explain this to me. that isn't logical unless you are mueller. LOL

Mueller had one person arrested who become until yesterday a CRI when he plead guilty to a crime which seems to have been a wobbler instead of a felony; Two others were indicted after securing and presenting evidence to the Grand Jury sufficient to hold them to answer.

I wonder, since we have not heard anything from/about Gen. Flynn, if he has turned and given Mueller everything he needs to bring down others. One can only hope justice will be done.

so what does he have that documents russia? you know?

Don't play stupid (maybe you aren't playing).

Russia seems to have interfered in our election (notice I wrote "seem to have interfered") and it appears some in the Trump Administration met with Russian's for some reason and lied about it.

You and other supporters of Donald Trump write stories, i.e. fiction, since you have no facts to sustain Trump nor anyone in his spear of influence did not colluded with the Russians. You claim there is no evidence and thus claim an investigation is not necessary. That is stupid: Evidence is a product of an Investigation.

So my question is, are you stupid or are you a liar?

Mueller has probably talked to her already.

Now she has to cross the Ts and dot the Is she has already made. If she can't, she is in big trouble. If so, she will sell out Donald.

Mueller has evidence in the form of documents and testimony to fact check her and others, she cannot know what Mueller knows. Thus, the more evidence collected the more likely a lie will be recognized, and the more likely a lie under oath will lead to an indictment. Loyalty to Trump goes only so far, and stops well before the prison sally gate.

We all remember Scooter Libby, so she may hope to receive a pardon, but not before she is arrested and humiliated. Of course she can always expect one of the right wing think tanks to give her a job - secretary of truth working under Big Brother.

On the other hand integrity can have benefits, at least outside of the Trump Administration. The truth can set her free.

Mueller has evidence in the form of documents and testimony to fact check her and others,

Mueller had one person arrested who become until yesterday a CRI when he plead guilty to a crime which seems to have been a wobbler instead of a felony; Two others were indicted after securing and presenting evidence to the Grand Jury sufficient to hold them to answer.

I wonder, since we have not heard anything from/about Gen. Flynn, if he has turned and given Mueller everything he needs to bring down others. One can only hope justice will be done.

Russia seems to have interfered in our election (notice I wrote "seem to have interfered") and it appears some in the Trump Administration met with Russian's for some reason and lied about it.

You and other supporters of Donald Trump write stories, i.e. fiction, since you have no facts to sustain Trump nor anyone in his spear of influence did not colluded with the Russians. You claim there is no evidence and thus claim an investigation is not necessary. That is stupid: Evidence is a product of an Investigation.

well dude, I mostly agree with your post there.

First off it wasn't illegal to talk to russia. just wasn't. No matter hooooooooowwwwww much you wish it were it isn't. it isn't for korea or Isreal or Saudi Arabia, Or China or Japan.

Second those who lied lied. I can't help them nor can trump. that's on them. Sarah huck. said the same.

And interference would be nice to look at the DNC server and prove it or not eh? but you don't care, you just wish to throw out accusations without evidence.

First off it wasn't illegal to talk to russia. just wasn't. No matter hooooooooowwwwww much you wish it were it isn't. it isn't for korea or Isreal or Saudi Arabia, Or China or Japan.

Second those who lied lied. I can't help them nor can trump. that's on them. Sarah huck. said the same.

And interference would be nice to look at the DNC server and prove it or not eh? but you don't care, you just wish to throw out accusations without evidence.

What has the DNC server have to do with the investigation into Russia's efforts to swing the election to Trump? The trail being followed by Mueller starts with lies, Manifort and the Social Media Ads, or so it seems. It began before the election and Mueller's assignment and was on the radar of the intelligence community.

Trump is an empty suit with feet of clay. Why do you feel the need to defend him and protect Russia?

What has the DNC server have to do with the investigation into Russia's efforts to swing the election to Trump? The trail being followed by Mueller starts with lies, Manifort and the Social Media Ads, or so it seems. It began before the election and Mueller's assignment and was on the radar of the intelligence community.

Trump is an empty suit with feet of clay. Why do you feel the need to defend him and protect Russia?
are you saying they didn't hack emails? I thought that was the kickoff. Did I get that wrong? hmmmmmm are you sure?

are you saying they didn't hack emails? I thought that was the kickoff. Did I get that wrong? hmmmmmm are you sure?
here:

Democratic National Committee cyber attacks - Wikipedia
The Democratic National Committee cyber attacks took place in 2015 and 2016, in which computer hackers infiltrated the Democratic National Committee (DNC) computer network, leading to a data breach. Some cybersecurity experts, as well as the U.S. government, stated that the cyberespionage was the work of Russian intelligence agencies.

Forensic evidence analyzed by several cybersecurity firms, CrowdStrike, Fidelis, and Mandiant (or FireEye), strongly indicates that two Russian intelligence agencies infiltrated the DNC computer systems. The American cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike, which removed the hacking programs, revealed a history of encounters with both groups and had already named them, calling one of them Cozy Bear and the other Fancy Bear, names which are used in the media.[1][2][3][4][5]

On December 9, 2016, the CIA told U.S. legislators the U.S. Intelligence Community concluded Russia conducted the cyberattacks and other operations during the 2016 U.S. election to assist Donald Trump in winning the presidency.[6] Multiple U.S. intelligence agencies concluded that specific individuals tied to the Russian government provided WikiLeaks with the stolen emails from the DNC, as well as stolen emails from Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, who was also the target of a cyberattack.[6] These intelligence organizations additionally concluded Russia hacked the Republican National Committee (R.N.C.) as well as the D.N.C. — and chose not to leak information obtained from the R.N.C.[7]"

Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers

"The FBI requested direct access to the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) hacked computer servers but was denied, Director James Comey told lawmakers on Tuesday."

Liberals: “We got him now!” #788,012

And how many times have Republicans said that they’re going to get the Clintons? 17 investigations and $100 million taxpayer dollars later, there’s still no evidence, no witnesses and no charges.

Republicans keep saying she’s going to jail. *Yawn*.

Colluding with the agents of a foreign nation is conspiracy against the USA, jc. Just is.

No, I did not write Russian didn't hack e-mails and pass them off to Wikileaks. Does your bias prevent you from active reading? "The trail being followed by Mueller starts with lies, Manifort"; it has progressed onto other avenues and streets which are adjacent to the leaks.

Trump opened the door with his tweets and comments.

here:

The Democratic National Committee cyber attacks took place in 2015 and 2016, in which computer hackers infiltrated the Democratic National Committee (DNC) computer network, leading to a data breach. Some cybersecurity experts, as well as the U.S. government, stated that the cyberespionage was the work of Russian intelligence agencies.

Forensic evidence analyzed by several cybersecurity firms, CrowdStrike, Fidelis, and Mandiant (or FireEye), strongly indicates that two Russian intelligence agencies infiltrated the DNC computer systems. The American cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike, which removed the hacking programs, revealed a history of encounters with both groups and had already named them, calling one of them Cozy Bear and the other Fancy Bear, names which are used in the media.[1][2][3][4][5]

On December 9, 2016, the CIA told U.S. legislators the U.S. Intelligence Community concluded Russia conducted the cyberattacks and other operations during the 2016 U.S. election to assist Donald Trump in winning the presidency.[6] Multiple U.S. intelligence agencies concluded that specific individuals tied to the Russian government provided WikiLeaks with the stolen emails from the DNC, as well as stolen emails from Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, who was also the target of a cyberattack.[6] These intelligence organizations additionally concluded Russia hacked the Republican National Committee (R.N.C.) as well as the D.N.C. — and chose not to leak information obtained from the R.N.C.[7]"

"The FBI requested direct access to the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) hacked computer servers but was denied, Director James Comey told lawmakers on Tuesday."

Seems Comey's credibility is judged on the degree his words support the narrative of the vast right wing conspiracy or not. In a word, hypocrisy.

here:

It seems Facebook, Twitter and other Social Media have also refused based on privacy concerns. An issue which the Supreme Court has yet to decide upon.

I wonder how many on this message board would allow their computer to be searched by the FBI upon request and without a warrant?

Liberals: “We got him now!” #788,012

And how many times have Republicans said that they’re going to get the Clintons? 17 investigations and $100 million taxpayer dollars later, there’s still no evidence, no witnesses and no charges.

Republicans keep saying she’s going to jail. *Yawn*.

And I’ll bet you call it ridiculous every time don’t you. Yet, when your side does it, it’s fine.

Forum List

Back