šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Mueller schedules interview with Hope Hicks

And how many times have Republicans said that theyā€™re going to get the Clintons? 17 investigations and $100 million taxpayer dollars later, thereā€™s still no evidence, no witnesses and no charges.

Republicans keep saying sheā€™s going to jail. *Yawn*.

And Iā€™ll bet you call it ridiculous every time donā€™t you. Yet, when your side does it, itā€™s fine.

And Iā€™ll bet you call it ridiculous every time donā€™t you. Yet, when your side does it, itā€™s fine.

When my side does it, it's for real. A difference, bigly.

Itā€™s been true every time right? So how come he isnā€™t impeached already?

It's ongoing, fool.

You either need remedial reading or you are a lying asshole.

You have been saying ā€œgotchaā€ since he was elected, itā€™s not ā€œon-goingā€ since then and how can you say ā€œgotchaā€ now when you still have zero evidence? You canā€™t. You are an idiot. Dismissed.

I never said "gotcha", dope.

You asked where the impeachment is.
The process is ongoing. It's not even close to over.

The far right here, since they have no real evidence that helps them, try sneering and jeering when in fact they are fearing what clearly is coming.

They use fake news, alt facts, lies, agitprop as they are driven into the corral.

So true. They're either the very agents generating the agitprop or the hapless consumers of it wearily seeking refuge from the storm. The latter seems more apt as I see no hint of creative thought.

Liberals: ā€œWe got him now!ā€ #788,012

And how many times have Republicans said that theyā€™re going to get the Clintons? 17 investigations and $100 million taxpayer dollars later, thereā€™s still no evidence, no witnesses and no charges.

Q. So how come he isnā€™t impeached already

A. Ryan! The Speaker is so consumed with his ambitions he hasn't the balls to be a leader. Every move he makes is decided by the answer to this question: "How will this effect me"; the same question Trump asks himself and every non leader asks before making a decision.

If he was guilty every time you guys said you "had him", no one would have stopped the procedure.

Q. When has a large chorus of Democrats, liberals, progressives or Independents ever screamed, "lock her up" or anyone without a trial and conviction?

A. Never in my experience; however the biddable right wing echo chamber did so at every Trump rally.

Hellooo?

McFly?

Thatā€™s what you are doing right now.

Back to the future? Your reference is at best vague, which is much better than your usual pedestrian prose, though just as insipid.

Nice dodge. Iā€™m right, you know it.

Yes, very far to the right, on the right side of the idiot fringe.

Coming from you, that's a win for me.

Until she is arrested

Seriously?

It took 2 years to take down Nixon. The FBI is less than 1 year into their investigation of the Trumps. That the first indictments are so high up says that Mueller has a strong case already.

Flynn is singing like a canary. Ditto Papadopoulos. They have Manaforte and Gates by the balls on the money laundering. These cases take time to build but make no mistake, Mueller is coming for Trump.

Trump wouldnā€™t be pissing himself to this extent if there was nothing to find.

A. Ryan! The Speaker is so consumed with his ambitions he hasn't the balls to be a leader. Every move he makes is decided by the answer to this question: "How will this effect me"; the same question Trump asks himself and every non leader asks before making a decision.

If he was guilty every time you guys said you "had him", no one would have stopped the procedure.

Are you kidding. republicans are heavily invested in this President. How embarrassing will it be for them when everyone warned them not to let this lying piece of trash into the White House and they didnā€™t stop him before now? This is the kiss of death for the Republican Party.

Despite all of the signs that Trump lacked the skills or the morals to lead the country, the fraud charges, the shady real estate deals, the admission he sexually assaults women, the refusal to release his taxes, and the endless lying, they allowed him to take office.

You think voters arenā€™t going to hold the party accountable for this?

Are you kidding. republicans are heavily invested in this President. How embarrassing will it be for them when everyone warned them not to let this lying piece of trash into the White House and they didnā€™t stop him before now? This is the kiss of death for the Republican Party.

Despite all of the signs that Trump lacked the skills or the morals to lead the country, the fraud charges, the shady real estate deals, the admission he sexually assaults women, the refusal to release his taxes, and the endless lying, they allowed him to take office.

I am really hope that we can peal off the "fooled" moderate that thought he was bringing back jobs in 2020 in states like Pa, Michigan and wis...I am sure, but you just never know.

It took 2 years to take down Nixon. The FBI is less than 1 year into their investigation of the Trumps. That the first indictments are so high up says that Mueller has a strong case already.

Flynn is singing like a canary. Ditto Papadopoulos. They have Manaforte and Gates by the balls on the money laundering. These cases take time to build but make no mistake, Mueller is coming for Trump.

Trump wouldnā€™t be pissing himself to this extent if there was nothing to find.

ā€œWe have him now!ā€ #473,903

Keep trying to convince yourself. You arenā€™t making a good case to anyone else.

I'm american and I am ecstatic about the guy. he's a fking genius beyond your comprehension. any day pumpkin

You've proven without a shadow of a doubt that you're no American.
thanks for making the point. see your way or no way. americans in your mind are not allowed to vote for who they wish to lead the country. just you. got it. thanks for your crazy.
You can vote for whomever you wish. No one has ever said differently. You, however, voted terribly against the country and its future. We are fixing that.
How white of you. but no, see that is your fking opinion. Mine is that he is a genius and you mock me and insult me. so fk you and your angle. I give two shits what you believe or fking think with your opinion ass.

You're fixing that. meaning you want to take my vote away, again proving my point. fk dude you can't even stop trying to silence me in a four sentence response.
You support Russian involvement in our government. You shouldn't be allowed to vote since you're not an American.
I do? based on what do you draw that conclusion bubba? let me know or will you be silent? you must be a gypsy to think you know me. well?

here for everyone:
you say that why? obviously you don't give a shit cause you haven't said shit about Uranium One or the dossier. all enacted with money supplied by dems. hmmm seems you are just a partisan pisser. come back when you truly care about our country and russia influence. until then, prove trump did something. We have my evidence against the dems.

you say that why? obviously you don't give a shit cause you haven't said shit about Uranium One or the dossier. all enacted with money supplied by dems. hmmm seems you are just a partisan pisser. come back when you truly care about our country and russia influence. until then, prove trump did something. We have my evidence against the dems.

or you could actually read this:

obviously you don't give a shit cause you haven't said shit about Uranium One or the dossier. all enacted with money supplied by dems. hmmm seems you are just a partisan pisser. come back when you truly care about our country and russia influence. until then, prove trump did something. We have my evidence against the dems.

what are you talking about? what's right in front of us is the paid for dossier, that you don't care about. so you don't care about justice, you don't care about anything.

Keep the blinders on all the way to the end, why stop now.
help me remove them and post some evidence? again, until the DNC server is inspected, no hack occurred so nothing to see there. and the ads, hmmmm well I think that is being shot down in congress this week. so, not sure what the fk you are referring to .

You didn't read anything about the indictments, did you? Why would you? You have blinders on and you're not an American.
sure I did, there is nothing about russia. nothing. unless of course you can point to the count that addresses that. Cause see, the lawyer for Manafort gave a press conference and said nothing about russia was mentioned. So what have you got he doesn't representing his client? this will be interesting.
jc456, why don't you report the real facts. We know that the lawyer was defending Manafort, nothing more.
well then which count in the 24 counts states russia? can you name it? come on smart ass \put up or shut up.

jc456 won't deny that he supports Russian support for his political goals.
i say you put up or shut up. can you? jc is right here defending my country from liars like you. makes me more patriotic than you. I do care. Liars usually are trying to take over. so bubba, which count of the 24 counts Monday stated anything about Russia. come on big guy put up or shut up!! or are you just a liar like I pointed out. Integrity you don't have. I have honor and integrity.

Comrade jc confesses he supports Russian interference in American elections.

Trump Friends.jpg

trump-friends-jpg.158148

Forum List

Back