🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mueller schedules interview with Hope Hicks

why? because it is consistent with the russia russia story, that's why. It has all sorts of implications in it. like why did we do it? can you answer that? why didn't the US receive anything for the deal? it seems like a one way only deal with a country you all want war with. I'm sorry, I work from logic and there is absolutely none in this story.

Next, I'd like to see the evidence that trump was dealing with russia that invoked the special prosecutor. still nothing. zip, the DNC not even looked at by our own intelligence agency when the accusation was about it. again, fking no logic.

why? because it is consistent with the russia russia story, that's why. It has all sorts of implications in it.

No, it really doesn't have any implications at all. The two US operated mines were owned by a Candian company. Those mines were licensed by the NRC to only sell their Uranium in the US. A Russian company petioned the US govt for approval to buy a controlling interest in the Canadian company. The deal was reviewed and approved. The licensure of the mines remains the same. The only thing that has changed is who makes the profits.
so where is the money? The US didn't get it. oh wait, the clinton's did. but you're ok with that. that is the problem.

What money should the US have gotten from a deal between two foreign companies?
so we give shit away is what you're saying? so when some country buys a jet, they get it for free? LOL, you're special. just more evidence you care not for the country.

so we give shit away is what you're saying?

What "shit" would that be?
Uranium.

why? because it is consistent with the russia russia story, that's why. It has all sorts of implications in it. like why did we do it? can you answer that? why didn't the US receive anything for the deal? it seems like a one way only deal with a country you all want war with. I'm sorry, I work from logic and there is absolutely none in this story.

Next, I'd like to see the evidence that trump was dealing with russia that invoked the special prosecutor. still nothing. zip, the DNC not even looked at by our own intelligence agency when the accusation was about it. again, fking no logic.

why? because it is consistent with the russia russia story, that's why. It has all sorts of implications in it.

No, it really doesn't have any implications at all. The two US operated mines were owned by a Candian company. Those mines were licensed by the NRC to only sell their Uranium in the US. A Russian company petioned the US govt for approval to buy a controlling interest in the Canadian company. The deal was reviewed and approved. The licensure of the mines remains the same. The only thing that has changed is who makes the profits.
so where is the money? The US didn't get it. oh wait, the clinton's did. but you're ok with that. that is the problem.

so we give shit away is what you're saying? so when some country buys a jet, they get it for free? LOL, you're special. just more evidence you care not for the country.
What did we give away for free that belonged to another country? Think carefully before replying.
It was US uranium, why else would our agency need to be involved if it was foreign uranium? so now we speak for a foreign country? you guys are hilarious.

Hope11.jpg

Uranium.
I just outlined the deal for you.
How did this deal "give away" uranium?

Mueller has probably talked to her already.

Now she has to cross the Ts and dot the Is she has already made. If she can't, she is in big trouble. If so, she will sell out Donald.

Mueller has evidence in the form of documents and testimony to fact check her and others, she cannot know what Mueller knows. Thus, the more evidence collected the more likely a lie will be recognized, and the more likely a lie under oath will lead to an indictment. Loyalty to Trump goes only so far, and stops well before the prison sally gate.

We all remember Scooter Libby, so she may hope to receive a pardon, but not before she is arrested and humiliated. Of course she can always expect one of the right wing think tanks to give her a job - secretary of truth working under Big Brother.

On the other hand integrity can have benefits, at least outside of the Trump Administration. The truth can set her free.
if Mueller hasn't released anything, how is it you know this:

Mueller has evidence in the form of documents and testimony to fact check her and others,

please explain this to me. that isn't logical unless you are mueller. LOL

Mueller had one person arrested who become until yesterday a CRI when he plead guilty to a crime which seems to have been a wobbler instead of a felony; Two others were indicted after securing and presenting evidence to the Grand Jury sufficient to hold them to answer.

I wonder, since we have not heard anything from/about Gen. Flynn, if he has turned and given Mueller everything he needs to bring down others. One can only hope justice will be done.
so what does he have that documents russia? you know?

Uranium.
yes it is US uranium, what I said and what did we get for it? still waiting.

Uranium.
You have a seriously compromised intellect.
I just told you that the two US mines were owned by a Candian company. US uranium? No. Candian Uranium.

Uranium.
I just told you that the two US mines were owned by a Candian company. US uranium? No. Candian Uranium.
then why did we need to approve it? you still have't explained anything. It's US uranium.

Uranium.
then why did we need to approve it? you still have't explained anything. It's US uranium.

You don't know what the process was that you swear Clinton was bribed to circumvent?

See, a cultist Trump supporter would think that.

I'm against treason and those who support treason. You are willfully ignoring the evidence right in front of you... Why? Because you're ok with treason, you're not an American.
I'm against treason. I see treason behavior and you ignore it when evidence is available. you want me to address it when you have none. see the difference? you hate trump not treason. If you truly hate treason the Uranium One deal and the dossier would be of concern for you. BTW, what did the US get for the Uranium one deal?

Why do you only care about Uranium One now? This happened in 2010. Because the bullshit you call news is trying to distract you from the fact that the president is in trouble and will do anything it can to divert the focus of something every American should be paying cost attention to.

Open your eyes. Or keep them closed, your choice.

The Clinton Foundation received donations two years AFTER the deal closed. Who pays a bribe after they’ve already received what they were after? Answer: no one. You don’t pay for something you already have.

Next question: since Hillary in no way controlled or took part in the approval process, and apparently didn’t even attend the meetings about it, why would the Russians pay her for the approval?

I realize that Republicans hate facts and logic but the whole scenario just doesn’t add up. Clinton didn’t control the deal, the Nuclear Regulatory Board controlled whether it was approved. She received donations from Russia years after the approval, and several Republican investigations has reviewed all aspects of her involvement and found nothing.

But Donnie’s in trouble so he attacks Hillary Clinton and makes a huge deal out of nothing but lies. Typical Trump move. And the Russian troll posters here are just hammering it.

Uranium.

from wikileaks......
"Congressional investigation[edit]
In October 2017, following a report by John F. Solomon and Alison Spann published in The Hill, the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligenceopened an investigation into the approval of the purchase of Uranium One by Russian interests. The committee expressed interest in the fact that, at the time of the approval of the purchase by the United States government, the FBI was investigating an alleged bribery scheme involving nuclear officials at Tenex, a Rosatom subsidiary.[12][13]"

Hope Hicks, 28, is one of only a small group of aides who has been at Donald Trump’s side and in the room since before he launched his presidential campaign.

President Donald Trump’s longtime aide and current communications director, Hope Hicks, is scheduled to speak with special counsel Robert Mueller’s team in mid-November, following the president’s trip to Asia, multiple people familiar with the schedule told POLITICO.

Earlier this fall, she retained a personal attorney, Robert Trout.

More: Mueller schedules interview with Hope Hicks

I'm sure she knows a lot of stuff that Mueller wants to hear about - or confirm.
Hope she makes it back alive.

I'm against treason. I see treason behavior and you ignore it when evidence is available. you want me to address it when you have none. see the difference? you hate trump not treason. If you truly hate treason the Uranium One deal and the dossier would be of concern for you. BTW, what did the US get for the Uranium one deal?

Why do you only care about Uranium One now? This happened in 2010. Because the bullshit you call news is trying to distract you from the fact that the president is in trouble and will do anything it can to divert the focus of something every American should be paying cost attention to.

Open your eyes. Or keep them closed, your choice.

The Clinton Foundation received donations two years AFTER the deal closed. Who pays a bribe after they’ve already received what they were after? Answer: no one. You don’t pay for something you already have.

Next question: since Hillary in no way controlled or took part in the approval process, and apparently didn’t even attend the meetings about it, why would the Russians pay her for the approval?

I realize that Republicans hate facts and logic but the whole scenario just doesn’t add up. Clinton didn’t control the deal, the Nuclear Regulatory Board controlled whether it was approved. She received donations from Russia years after the approval, and several Republican investigations has reviewed all aspects of her involvement and found nothing.

But Donnie’s in trouble so he attacks Hillary Clinton and makes a huge deal out of nothing but lies. Typical Trump move. And the Russian troll posters here are just hammering it.
well we will learn once the FBI informant testifies in congress eh? why is it you guys can't ever wait before speaking out?

You don't know what the process was that you swear Clinton was bribed to circumvent?
why don't we wait for the FBI informant to testify Ok?

Forum List

Back