🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mueller schedules interview with Hope Hicks

Hope Hicks, 28, is one of only a small group of aides who has been at Donald Trump’s side and in the room since before he launched his presidential campaign.

President Donald Trump’s longtime aide and current communications director, Hope Hicks, is scheduled to speak with special counsel Robert Mueller’s team in mid-November, following the president’s trip to Asia, multiple people familiar with the schedule told POLITICO.

Earlier this fall, she retained a personal attorney, Robert Trout.

More: Mueller schedules interview with Hope Hicks

I'm sure she knows a lot of stuff that Mueller wants to hear about - or confirm.
Mewler's rain of terror continues. He's forcing hundreds of innocent people to pay big money for attorneys and threatending them with prison.

Over what? Nothing but the most delusional of conspiciy theories that are about something that isn't even a crime.

Funny. Adolf Trump should be paying their legal bills.

Perhaps someone can setup the "Trump Global Initiative" to pay their legal bills. Then all the billionaires and foreign governments who want something from Trump can make "contributions" to it. That's legal, isn't it?

Why not, both parties take lotsa money from foreign interests.
Apparently you're too stupid to get the point.

Mueller has probably talked to her already.

Now she has to cross the Ts and dot the Is she has already made. If she can't, she is in big trouble. If so, she will sell out Donald.
and who cares?

Hope Hicks, 28, is one of only a small group of aides who has been at Donald Trump’s side and in the room since before he launched his presidential campaign.

President Donald Trump’s longtime aide and current communications director, Hope Hicks, is scheduled to speak with special counsel Robert Mueller’s team in mid-November, following the president’s trip to Asia, multiple people familiar with the schedule told POLITICO.

I'm sure she knows a lot of stuff that Mueller wants to hear about - or confirm.
Mewler's rain of terror continues. He's forcing hundreds of innocent people to pay big money for attorneys and threatending them with prison.

Over what? Nothing but the most delusional of conspiciy theories that are about something that isn't even a crime.

Funny. Adolf Trump should be paying their legal bills.
no, no, the left opened this box, they cover the costs. we are happy with our elected official that was legally voted into the presidency. the bat shit nut jobs on the left are the sore losers, they can pay.

No, Americans are no happy with the dingbat we elected into office.

The Alt Right have been very limited with their political goals in this admin.
I'm american and I am ecstatic about the guy. he's a fking genius beyond your comprehension. any day pumpkin

You've proven without a shadow of a doubt that you're no American.
thanks for making the point. see your way or no way. americans in your mind are not allowed to vote for who they wish to lead the country. just you. got it. thanks for your crazy.

Did he call Lee a good and honorable human being?

I'll take Lee over Harvey and the entire left wing any day.

I'm american and I am ecstatic about the guy. he's a fking genius beyond your comprehension. any day pumpkin

thanks for making the point. see your way or no way. americans in your mind are not allowed to vote for who they wish to lead the country. just you. got it. thanks for your crazy.
You can vote for whomever you wish. No one has ever said differently. You, however, voted terribly against the country and its future. The great American public is fixing that.

Last edited:

You can vote for whomever you wish. No one has ever said differently. You, however, voted terribly against the country and its future. We are fixing that.
How white of you. but no, see that is your fking opinion. Mine is that he is a genius and you mock me and insult me. so fk you and your angle. I give two shits what you believe or fking think with your opinion ass.

You're fixing that. meaning you want to take my vote away, again proving my point. fk dude you can't even stop trying to silence me in a four sentence response.

See, a cultist Trump supporter would think that.

I'm against treason and those who support treason. You are willfully ignoring the evidence right in front of you... Why? Because you're ok with treason, you're not an American.

I'm against treason and those who support treason. You are willfully ignoring the evidence right in front of you... Why? Because you're ok with treason, you're not an American.
what are you talking about? what's right in front of us is the paid for dossier, that you don't care about. so you don't care about justice, you don't care about anything.

You can vote for whomever you wish. No one has ever said differently. You, however, voted terribly against the country and its future. We are fixing that.
How white of you. but no, see that is your fking opinion. Mine is that he is a genius and you mock me and insult me. so fk you and your angle. I give two shits what you believe or fking think with your opinion ass.

You're fixing that. meaning you want to take my vote away, again proving my point. fk dude you can't even stop trying to silence me in a four sentence response.
You support Russian involvement in our government. You shouldn't be allowed to vote since you're not an American.

Welcome to the Jungle, Hope. LOL

what are you talking about? what's right in front of us is the paid for dossier, that you don't care about. so you don't care about justice, you don't care about anything.

Keep the blinders on all the way to the end, why stop now.

You support Russian involvement in our government. You shouldn't be allowed to vote since you're not an American.
you say that why? obviously you don't give a shit cause you haven't said shit about Uranium One or the dossier. all enacted with money supplied by dems. hmmm seems you are just a partisan pisser. come back when you truly care about our country and russia influence. until then, prove trump did something. We have my evidence against the dems.

help me remove them and post some evidence? again, until the DNC server is inspected, no hack occurred so nothing to see there. and the ads, hmmmm well I think that is being shot down in congress this week. so, not sure what the fk you are referring to .

JakeStarkey: Please keep writing, because stopping you would be stopping the obvious fallibility of your positions. Keep writing.

You are crying because you get what you dish, and you can't handle it. Tough to be you, I get it.

"Fixing" it is not taking your vote away. Trump has created the mess, the campaign certainly and he probably have acted criminally, and he will be removed from office, and those who broke the law will be punished.[/QUOTE]

jc456: Jake, you want to debate then debate, you want sling pooh and insult, you get what you get. I digress, post the evidence that supports your position. I've been waiting seventeen months for it. You do know the DNC server was never inspected, so no confirmation on any hack.

Be civil then, because if you won't, it will always be this way between us. You simply can't hang with me that way.

The uranium deal is nothing: nine agencies signed off, and it was not illegal to boot. The DNC server has nothing to do with Trump.

Now focus.

you say that why? obviously you don't give a shit cause you haven't said shit about Uranium One or the dossier. all enacted with money supplied by dems. hmmm seems you are just a partisan pisser. come back when you truly care about our country and russia influence. until then, prove trump did something. We have my evidence against the dems.

It's not my job to prove Trump did anything. That's what Mueller is for and so far he has 3 indictments and that should make you upset as an American, that our government has been compromised by foreign entities. But it doesn't... Why? Because you're not an American.

Mueller has three indictments, and four more that we know of, and probably several more than that, as he works up the chain of command.

help me remove them and post some evidence? again, until the DNC server is inspected, no hack occurred so nothing to see there. and the ads, hmmmm well I think that is being shot down in congress this week. so, not sure what the fk you are referring to .

You didn't read anything about the indictments, did you? Why would you? You have blinders on and you're not an American.

Please keep writing, because stopping you would be stopping the obvious fallibility of your positions. Keep writing.

You are crying because you get what you dish, and you can't handle it. Tough to be you, I get it.

"Fixing" it is not taking your vote away. Trump has created the mess, the campaign certainly and he probably have acted criminally, and he will be removed from office, and those who broke the law will be punished.
and he will be removed from office

Yeah and then you come back with that. again, you are trying to take my vote out. you can call it whatever you like, but a spade is a spade. Jake.
See it how you want, but it matters not.
well sure it does. see I'm American and i get the same vote as you for whatever the task. Right now, there is no evidence that russia did anything. ANYTHING. So do us all a favor and post what is evidence. Why can't you mr confident?

Please keep writing, because stopping you would be stopping the obvious fallibility of your positions. Keep writing.

"Fixing" it is not taking your vote away. Trump has created the mess, the campaign certainly and he probably have acted criminally, and he will be removed from office, and those who broke the law will be punished.
and he will be removed from office

Yeah and then you come back with that. again, you are trying to take my vote out. you can call it whatever you like, but a spade is a spade. Jake.
See it how you want, but it matters not.
well sure it does. see I'm American and i get the same vote as you for whatever the task. Right now, there is no evidence that russia did anything. ANYTHING. So do us all a favor and post what is evidence. Why can't you mr confident?
That's your prejudiced opinion. So do us all a favor and wait on Mueller's investigation. That's what mature citizens do.

Forum List

Back