🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mueller schedules interview with Hope Hicks

thanks for making the point. see your way or no way. americans in your mind are not allowed to vote for who they wish to lead the country. just you. got it. thanks for your crazy.

See, a cultist Trump supporter would think that.

I'm against treason and those who support treason. You are willfully ignoring the evidence right in front of you... Why? Because you're ok with treason, you're not an American.
what are you talking about? what's right in front of us is the paid for dossier, that you don't care about. so you don't care about justice, you don't care about anything.

Keep the blinders on all the way to the end, why stop now.
help me remove them and post some evidence? again, until the DNC server is inspected, no hack occurred so nothing to see there. and the ads, hmmmm well I think that is being shot down in congress this week. so, not sure what the fk you are referring to .

You didn't read anything about the indictments, did you? Why would you? You have blinders on and you're not an American.
sure I did, there is nothing about russia. nothing. unless of course you can point to the count that addresses that. Cause see, the lawyer for Manafort gave a press conference and said nothing about russia was mentioned. So what have you got he doesn't representing his client? this will be interesting.

How white of you. but no, see that is your fking opinion. Mine is that he is a genius and you mock me and insult me. so fk you and your angle. I give two shits what you believe or fking think with your opinion ass.

You're fixing that. meaning you want to take my vote away, again proving my point. fk dude you can't even stop trying to silence me in a four sentence response.
Please keep writing, because stopping you would be stopping the obvious fallibility of your positions. Keep writing.

You are crying because you get what you dish, and you can't handle it. Tough to be you, I get it.

"Fixing" it is not taking your vote away. Trump has created the mess, the campaign certainly and he probably have acted criminally, and he will be removed from office, and those who broke the law will be punished.
and he will be removed from office

Yeah and then you come back with that. again, you are trying to take my vote out. you can call it whatever you like, but a spade is a spade. Jake.
See it how you want, but it matters not.
well sure it does. see I'm American and i get the same vote as you for whatever the task. Right now, there is no evidence that russia did anything. ANYTHING. So do us all a favor and post what is evidence. Why can't you mr confident?
That's your prejudiced opinion. So do us all a favor and wait on Mueller's investigation. That's what mature citizens do.
how is it prejudiced? I have an opinion. I have that because you can't provide any evidence to remove it. I've asked and asked for the evidence. you fail.

I'm against treason and those who support treason. You are willfully ignoring the evidence right in front of you... Why? Because you're ok with treason, you're not an American.
what are you talking about? what's right in front of us is the paid for dossier, that you don't care about. so you don't care about justice, you don't care about anything.

help me remove them and post some evidence? again, until the DNC server is inspected, no hack occurred so nothing to see there. and the ads, hmmmm well I think that is being shot down in congress this week. so, not sure what the fk you are referring to .

You didn't read anything about the indictments, did you? Why would you? You have blinders on and you're not an American.
sure I did, there is nothing about russia. nothing. unless of course you can point to the count that addresses that. Cause see, the lawyer for Manafort gave a press conference and said nothing about russia was mentioned. So what have you got he doesn't representing his client? this will be interesting.
jc456, why don't you report the real facts. We know that the lawyer was defending Manafort, nothing more.

Please keep writing, because stopping you would be stopping the obvious fallibility of your positions. Keep writing.

You are crying because you get what you dish, and you can't handle it. Tough to be you, I get it.

"Fixing" it is not taking your vote away. Trump has created the mess, the campaign certainly and he probably have acted criminally, and he will be removed from office, and those who broke the law will be punished.

Yeah and then you come back with that. again, you are trying to take my vote out. you can call it whatever you like, but a spade is a spade. Jake.
well sure it does. see I'm American and i get the same vote as you for whatever the task. Right now, there is no evidence that russia did anything. ANYTHING. So do us all a favor and post what is evidence. Why can't you mr confident?
That's your prejudiced opinion. So do us all a favor and wait on Mueller's investigation. That's what mature citizens do.
how is it prejudiced? I have an opinion. I have that because you can't provide any evidence to remove it. I've asked and asked for the evidence. you fail.
And your opinion is obviously wrong, based on three indictments revealed, four more sealed, plus others in the pipeline.

No one has an obligation to satisfy you, Curious George. You will have to wait.

Lol, like I said keep on the blinders.

Trump adviser George Papadopoulos and the lies about Russian links

No, Americans are no happy with the dingbat we elected into office.

The Alt Right have been very limited with their political goals in this admin.
I'm american and I am ecstatic about the guy. he's a fking genius beyond your comprehension. any day pumpkin

You've proven without a shadow of a doubt that you're no American.
thanks for making the point. see your way or no way. americans in your mind are not allowed to vote for who they wish to lead the country. just you. got it. thanks for your crazy.

I'm against treason. I see treason behavior and you ignore it when evidence is available. you want me to address it when you have none. see the difference? you hate trump not treason. If you truly hate treason the Uranium One deal and the dossier would be of concern for you. BTW, what did the US get for the Uranium one deal?

And your opinion is obviously wrong, based on three indictments revealed, four more sealed, plus others in the pipeline.

No one has an obligation to satisfy you, Curious George. You will have to wait.
again, you wish to debate and then don't. which indictments are about russia? you still haven't posted the count or the person. why? see my opinion is based on truth and evidence yours is hollow.

Breaking Update!

The Podestas are going down.

Twitter

Larry Schweikart
@LarrySchweikart
·
56m
Replying to @edrollo
Hicks in Trump Tower in 2016 . . . when Manafort was there talking to the Podestas.

JakeStarkey: Please keep writing, because stopping you would be stopping the obvious fallibility of your positions. Keep writing.

jc456: Jake, you want to debate then debate, you want sling pooh and insult, you get what you get. I digress, post the evidence that supports your position. I've been waiting seventeen months for it. You do know the DNC server was never inspected, so no confirmation on any hack.

Be civil then, because if you won't, it will always be this way between us. You simply can't hang with me that way.

The uranium deal is nothing: nine agencies signed off, and it was not illegal to boot. The DNC server has nothing to do with Trump.

Now focus.[/QUOTE]
JC is focusing ... on deflection. It's his "MO."

But it sort of interests me that Mueller is interviewing Hicks today.

Hope Hicks Personal Life. Find about her independent life, being Trump secretary and her secret boyfriend. - BiographyTree

She was Trump's gate keeper from day one of the campaign, and while her personal life is immaterial, she at least had the confidence of Lewindowsky who preceeded Manafort as campaign manager, and continued to be in contact with Trump even after his media missteps led to his being fired and Manafort being given the job. So, she would possibly know of Trump-Russia contacts before Manafort officially came on board as well as who Trump met with after Manafort.

JakeStarkey: Please keep writing, because stopping you would be stopping the obvious fallibility of your positions. Keep writing.

jc456: Jake, you want to debate then debate, you want sling pooh and insult, you get what you get. I digress, post the evidence that supports your position. I've been waiting seventeen months for it. You do know the DNC server was never inspected, so no confirmation on any hack.

Be civil then, because if you won't, it will always be this way between us. You simply can't hang with me that way.

The uranium deal is nothing: nine agencies signed off, and it was not illegal to boot. The DNC server has nothing to do with Trump.

Now focus.
JC is focusing ... on deflection. It's his "MO."

But it sort of interests me that Mueller is interviewing Hicks today.

Hope Hicks Personal Life. Find about her independent life, being Trump secretary and her secret boyfriend. - BiographyTree

She was Trump's gate keeper from day one of the campaign, and while her personal life is immaterial, she at least had the confidence of Lewindowsky who preceeded Manafort as campaign manager, and continued to be in contact with Trump even after his media missteps led to his being fired and Manafort being given the job. So, she would possibly know of Trump-Russia contacts before Manafort officially came on board as well as who Trump met with after Manafort.[/QUOTE]

Sure the server is about trump. It is about russia hacking. right? so if they hacked the DNC server, how is it no one looked to see who actually did it? we know why and so do you. but you won't actually admit it. Your partisan position is much more important than country. we know.

And the uranium deal, what did the US get from it? why was only money received by the clintons? see agian, you'd prefer to be a partisan person than care about the country. Me, I just want someone to post evidence against trump. right now there is bumkis.

No, Americans are no happy with the dingbat we elected into office.

The Alt Right have been very limited with their political goals in this admin.
I'm american and I am ecstatic about the guy. he's a fking genius beyond your comprehension. any day pumpkin

I'm against treason. I see treason behavior and you ignore it when evidence is available. you want me to address it when you have none. see the difference? you hate trump not treason. If you truly hate treason the Uranium One deal and the dossier would be of concern for you. BTW, what did the US get for the Uranium one deal?

Why do you only care about Uranium One now? This happened in 2010. Because the bullshit you call news is trying to distract you from the fact that the president is in trouble and will do anything it can to divert the focus of something every American should be paying close attention to.

Open your eyes. Or keep them closed, your choice.

Hope Hicks' interview by the Mueller team is very, very interesting.

What uranium deal? What server?

We are talking Trump only here.

Why do you only care about Uranium One now? This happened in 2010. Because the bullshit you call news is trying to distract you from the fact that the president is in trouble and will do anything it can to divert the focus of something every American should be paying cost attention to.

Open your eyes. Or keep them closed, your choice.
why? because it is consistent with the russia russia story, that's why. It has all sorts of implications in it. like why did we do it? can you answer that? why didn't the US receive anything for the deal? it seems like a one way only deal with a country you all want war with. I'm sorry, I work from logic and there is absolutely none in this story.

Next, I'd like to see the evidence that trump was dealing with russia that invoked the special prosecutor. still nothing. zip, the DNC not even looked at by our own intelligence agency when the accusation was about it. again, fking no logic.

Hope Hicks' interview by the Mueller team is very, very interesting.

What uranium deal? What server?

We are talking Trump only here.
are you saying it isn't related? hmmmmmmm you think she will be asked what she knew about trump and russia? just checking where you're going.

And that post is a deflection if I ever saw one. I thought this was about Hope Hicks. hmmmm

How did trump come into this?

Hope Hicks, 28, is one of only a small group of aides who has been at Donald Trump’s side and in the room since before he launched his presidential campaign.

President Donald Trump’s longtime aide and current communications director, Hope Hicks, is scheduled to speak with special counsel Robert Mueller’s team in mid-November, following the president’s trip to Asia, multiple people familiar with the schedule told POLITICO.

Earlier this fall, she retained a personal attorney, Robert Trout.

More: Mueller schedules interview with Hope Hicks

I'm sure she knows a lot of stuff that Mueller wants to hear about - or confirm.
Mewler's rain of terror continues. He's forcing hundreds of innocent people to pay big money for attorneys and threatending them with prison.

Over what? Nothing but the most delusional of conspiciy theories that are about something that isn't even a crime.

They are paying big attorney fee's because of having Trump's back..We all know his employee's are either thrown under the bus, fired , or investigated..

Mueller has probably talked to her already.

Now she has to cross the Ts and dot the Is she has already made. If she can't, she is in big trouble. If so, she will sell out Donald.

Mueller has evidence in the form of documents and testimony to fact check her and others, she cannot know what Mueller knows. Thus, the more evidence collected the more likely a lie will be recognized, and the more likely a lie under oath will lead to an indictment. Loyalty to Trump goes only so far, and stops well before the prison sally gate.

We all remember Scooter Libby, so she may hope to receive a pardon, but not before she is arrested and humiliated. Of course she can always expect one of the right wing think tanks to give her a job - secretary of truth working under Big Brother.

On the other hand integrity can have benefits, at least outside of the Trump Administration. The truth can set her free.

Now she has to cross the Ts and dot the Is she has already made. If she can't, she is in big trouble. If so, she will sell out Donald.

Mueller has evidence in the form of documents and testimony to fact check her and others, she cannot know what Mueller knows. Thus, the more evidence collected the more likely a lie will be recognized, and the more likely a lie under oath will lead to an indictment. Loyalty to Trump goes only so far, and stops well before the prison sally gate.

We all remember Scooter Libby, so she may hope to receive a pardon, but not before she is arrested and humiliated. Of course she can always expect one of the right wing think tanks to give her a job - secretary of truth working under Big Brother.

On the other hand integrity can have benefits, at least outside of the Trump Administration. The truth can set her free.
fantasy-islandjpg.jpg

One thing you can make book on is that Mueller has questions he'll ask that he already knows the answer. I don't know that integrity has any benefit to her, but if she lies, she does time and will carry a felony for the rest of her life.

Of course, there's the advantage of a book and tv movie. The Trumpskys will eat that up.

Forum List

Back