Mueller schedules interview with Hope Hicks

What "shit" would that be?
Uranium.
I just outlined the deal for you.
How did this deal "give away" uranium?
yes it is US uranium, what I said and what did we get for it? still waiting.
You have a seriously compromised intellect.
I just told you that the two US mines were owned by a Candian company. US uranium? No. Candian Uranium.

from wikileaks......
"Congressional investigation[edit]
In October 2017, following a report by John F. Solomon and Alison Spann published in The Hill, the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligenceopened an investigation into the approval of the purchase of Uranium One by Russian interests. The committee expressed interest in the fact that, at the time of the approval of the purchase by the United States government, the FBI was investigating an alleged bribery scheme involving nuclear officials at Tenex, a Rosatom subsidiary.[12][13]"

What does this have to do with the discussion at hand?

Uranium.
I just told you that the two US mines were owned by a Candian company. US uranium? No. Candian Uranium.

from wikileaks......
In October 2017, following a report by John F. Solomon and Alison Spann published in The Hill, the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligenceopened an investigation into the approval of the purchase of Uranium One by Russian interests. The committee expressed interest in the fact that, at the time of the approval of the purchase by the United States government, the FBI was investigating an alleged bribery scheme involving nuclear officials at Tenex, a Rosatom subsidiary.[12][13]"
Any day now....any day now...any day now.....

from wikileaks......

What does this have to do with the discussion at hand?
huh?

from wikileaks......
Any day now....any day now...any day now.....
we will see once the fbi informant testifies right?

then why did we need to approve it? you still have't explained anything. It's US uranium.

You don't know what the process was that you swear Clinton was bribed to circumvent?
why don't we wait for the informant to testify Ok?

So you don't have any understanding of what the role of the CFIUS is or was in that deal?

then why did we need to approve it? you still have't explained anything. It's US uranium.

You don't know what the process was that you swear Clinton was bribed to circumvent?

So you don't have any understanding of what the role of the CFIUS is or was in that deal?
maybe not, but we will still see what the fbi informant has to say right?

Maybe you should read up> from wikipeadia:

"The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS, commonly pronounced "sifius") is an inter-agency committee of the United States Governmentthat reviews the national security implications of foreign investments in U.S. companies or operations."

You can wait for it but it will no doubt be rather anticlimactic for you.

or not, I may get quite the chuckle.

"The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS, commonly pronounced "sifius") is an inter-agency committee of the United States Governmentthat reviews the national security implications of foreign investments in U.S. companies or operations."

I know what it is, dope. You didn't know until I posted it. :laugh2:

You won't. You don't even know that you're being lied to. Again.

Swamp Rat Mueller going after an English major from Greenwich makes so much sense. She can certainly shed light on the DNC emails and how they ended up on Wikileaks. :p

Or Swamp Rat Mueller can ask Julian Assange one of most sophisticated computer hackers in history who gave him/Wikileaks the DNC emails.
Deflection.

I know what it is, dope. You didn't know until I posted it. :laugh2:
so? I had no interest in knowing until you asked. I went and looked. and so what's your point?

Swamp Rat Mueller going after an English major from Greenwich makes so much sense. She can certainly shed light on the DNC emails and how they ended up on Wikileaks. :p

Or Swamp Rat Mueller can ask Julian Assange one of most sophisticated computer hackers in history who gave him/Wikileaks the DNC emails.
Deflection.
which one?

You won't. You don't even know that you're being lied to. Again.
sure I will, I might even end up on the floor from laughing so hard. who knows.

Uranium.

from wikileaks......

That would be Trump’s buddy Nunes who heads that Committee. That’s the guy who was caught sneaking in the back door giving private briefings to the White House on the work of the FBI on the Russia investigation.

So Trump’s buddy does him a favour and opens up another phony Clinton investigation to give cover to Trump on the indictment of his former staff and advisors in the Russia investigation.

This, the 18th investigation of the Clintons, will end exactly like the 17 which preceded it. No indictments, no evidence, no witnesses.

Meanwhile, there’s already 3 people charged in the one investigation underway regarding The Trump Campaign's Russian collusion and that’s just for starters. We haven’t even heard what’s happening with Flynn, or what Papadopoulos is singing about.

from wikileaks......

That would be Trump’s buddy Nunes who heads that Committee. That’s the guy who was caught sneaking in the back door giving private briefings to the White House on the work of the FBI on the Russia investigation.

So Trump’s buddy does him a favour and opens up another phone Clinton investigation to give cover to Trump on the indictment of his former staff and advisors in the Russia investigation.

This, the 18th investigation of the Clintons, will end exactly like the 17 which preceded it. No indictments, no evidence, no witnesses.

Meanwhile, there’s already 3 people charged in the one investigation underway regarding The Trump Campaign's Russian collusion and that’s just for starters. We haven’t even heard what’s happening with Flynn, or what Papadopoulos is singing about.
we will see what comes from the fbi informant testimony right?

Forum List

Back