Mueller Summary Released

What I cried about? We discussed what was going on over the investigation. Most of us said we trusted whatever Mueller decided.

On the other hand... Trump supporters on this forum yelled for 2 years it was a witch hunt and that Mueller was a biased crook. Suddenly today they trust Mueller's final results. :rolleyes:
Pay attention to the facts.

It was a witch Hunt.

Mueller did employ a pack of Trump-hating Hillary boys.

They still found NADA.

images (1)2.jpeg

The key point is that after two years, that if Mueller can not say Trump DID NOT obstruct justice, then there is an issue.
HAHA

That's not how it works in America. You're thinking of NAZI Germany where political opponents of the Fascists are always guilty.

No evidence = Complete Exoneration. That's the American way.

Hang your hat on process crimes if it helps you deal with defeat.

Imagine Flynn and Manafort sitting in jail saying, "It's okay they are just process crimes."

You guys put in the most corrupt administration in history, and you act like it's something to be proud of. Trump has had more cronies imprisoned in two years than Nixon did in six.

Imagine Flynn and Manafort sitting in jail saying, "It's okay they are just process crimes."

You guys put in the most corrupt administration in history, and you act like it's something to be proud of. Trump has had more cronies imprisoned in two years than Nixon did in six.
The most corrupt administration in history staged a failed coup against the following POTUS with a fake dossier that his party purchased to spy on the opposition party.

Trump's DOJ didn't have to hand out immunity deals like a PEZ dispenser.

g6rgbzl9arqy.jpg

You're a funny dipshit! It was the Ambassador who was issuing the warnings while Hillary ignored 600 requests because she was "too busy." He wanted American back-up there, not locals that would flee, and when it all came down, they stopped help from going in there and saving him and let him cook to cover up the illegal operation. Then Barry's team all lied about it claiming it was a protest over some dumb movie.

Okay, you realize he didn't have to go to Benghazi.

He was the ambassador to Libya. The capital of Libya is TRIPOLI, not Benghazi. Going to Benghazi was a choice.

It really wasn't our job to stabalize the local political situation, and Hillary certainly had no control over whatever the Rent-a-Thugs the CIA had were doing to piss off the locals.

And yes, it really was about a movie. There were riots all over the middle east about that video. .

You know Joe, reading your hackneyed, disjointed, crazy recounting of history is always a good laugh! Do you just make the shit up or does some far-left news source feed you that incredible garbage? Your brain works like a bicycle with a broken chain, the handlebars on backwards and no seat. Only Crazy Joe could come up with your crackpot recounting of the facts! I swear, if you were in Lawn & Garden, your sprinkling can would look like this:

design-fail2.jpg

The most corrupt administration in history staged a failed coup against the following POTUS with a fake dossier that his party purchased to spy on the opposition party.

Trump's DOJ didn't have to hand out immunity deals like a PEZ dispenser.

Has anyone actually investigated the stuff in the dossier? Or are you just taking Trump's word for it?

Has anyone actually investigated the stuff in the dossier? Or are you just taking Trump's word for it?
1. Alleged evidence is supposed to verified before it's used for a FISA warrant.

2. Cohen never went to the Chech Republic., period. That was easy to check. This was a significant part of the false collusion charge.

3. Steele (the author of the dossier) said under oath in Great Britain that the dossier was unreliable.

Sen. Grahmnesty is promising an investigation. Watch as Democrats try to block it.

Just now.

No collusion or conspiracy on part of Trump or campaign.

Line up for flogging, Democrats.

AP Sources: Congress receiving Mueller report summary Sunday

The only thing I take issue with is the finding that Russia interference was divided into just two parts. Apparently Mueller overlooked the part where Russia assisted the DNC with the fake Steele Dossier that was used to influence FISA.
That is because It. Never. Happened.

Cranial infarction much?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...imeline/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3a8d980c362a

The Steele dossier on Trump and Russia, explained

5 Things The FBI Never Told The FISA Court About The Trump Dossier
I'm going with this (from the Vox article). Yes, I read them. No, there is nothing wrong with the dossier or using it as part of the FISA warrant. This is a crazy conspiracy theory that you will never ever in Gods name prove. Ever. The only reason for this whole thing is to deflect from Trump's dealings. He's been found "not guilty" more or less, so why does this have to come up again?

I could be wrong on this and I'll be following it, because it seems we have Congress critters calling for its resurrection. I can always be persuaded by real evidence. But what I've seen so far? Big fuckin' deal.

It’s a piece of ephemera whose waxing and waning reputation and varied political valence says more about the shifting politics of Trump and Russia than anything else.

1. Alleged evidence is supposed to verified before it's used for a FISA warrant.

2. Cohen never went to the Chech Republic., period. That was easy to check. This was a significant part of the false collusion charge.

3. Steele (the author of the dossier) said under oath in Great Britain that the dossier was unreliable.

Sen. Grahmnesty is promising an investigation. Watch as Democrats try to block it.
They should block it. You and your cronies aren't FISA judges. They know what they're doing.

You know Joe, reading your hackneyed, disjointed, crazy recounting of history is always a good laugh!

duly noted you couldn't refute a word I said.

Eight investigations into Benghazi... All found Hillary did nothing wrong.

That's Hillary. She never did nothing. Her career as senator: nothing. White House: Nothing. Sect. of State: Nothing. Presidential candidate: Nothing.
When dealing with the stark ravings of a loon, you don't refute the ludicrous, you merely laugh, shake your head in pity and thank the Lord you're not so afflicted.

They should block it. You and your cronies aren't FISA judges. They know what they're doing.
That's silly.

I suspect that unless evidence unexpectedly points that way, the judges aren't suspended of wrongdoing.

Judges don't investigate evidence like the dossier for accuracy. Nobody does, since this is a secret process that doesn't include a defense attorney, which makes the crime even more egregious.

But yes, Democrats will try to block the investigation, and the MSM will join them without even a seconds thought about hypocrisy.

Last edited:
I'm going with this (from the Vox article). Yes, I read them. No, there is nothing wrong with the dossier or using it as part of the FISA warrant. This is a crazy conspiracy theory that you will never ever in Gods name prove. Ever. The only reason for this whole thing is to deflect from Trump's dealings. He's been found "not guilty" more or less, so why does this have to come up again?

I could be wrong on this and I'll be following it, because it seems we have Congress critters calling for its resurrection. I can always be persuaded by real evidence. But what I've seen so far? Big fuckin' deal.

It’s a piece of ephemera whose waxing and waning reputation and varied political valence says more about the shifting politics of Trump and Russia than anything else.
So. If Trump's campaign rigs a fake dossier and used it for a FISA warrant on the Democrat POTUS nominee, you'll be ok with it?

People get investigated for a lot less evidence all the time...

And we know the Russians DID interfere.

So let Limp Wrist Grahmn pull more FBI guys up, while we take apart Trump's entire business in the House.

Should be fun.

That's Hillary. She never did nothing. Her career as senator: nothing. White House: Nothing. Sect. of State: Nothing. Presidential candidate: Nothing.
When dealing with the stark ravings of a loon, you don't refute the ludicrous, you merely laugh, shake your head in pity and thank the Lord you're not so afflicted.

Duly noted you couldn't refute the fact that we had 8 investigations into Benghazi and found no wrongdoing

Sorry, man, the fact you are STILL whining about Benghazi 7 years later says you really are inflicted.

People get investigated for a lot less evidence all the time...

And we know the Russians DID interfere.

So let Limp Wrist Grahmn pull more FBI guys up, while we take apart Trump's entire business in the House.

Should be fun.
Nobody has ever had their campaign spied on by the opposition partys FBI by purchasing evidence and using it for a FISA warrant. Obama admin was the only one ever to be that corrupt.

We know Russians were involved with the Hillary/DNC paid for dossier.

We know Trump has been completely cleared of all false charges of collusion.

Sen Grahmnesty is scheduled to do just that.

You typify the Left with your gleeful slobbering over the prospect of having Fascists ruin an innocent citizens business because of political opposition.

I don't blame you for not being confident that you could win the White House in an election, given the group if goobers your party has to choose from

Duly noted you couldn't refute the fact that we had 8 investigations into Benghazi and found no wrongdoing

Sorry, man, the fact you are STILL whining about Benghazi 7 years later says you really are inflicted.

Are you kidding? They found plenty of wrongdoing, but like the private computer, the destroyed emails, the quid pro quo, the mishandling of secret documents, the lies about phones, they chose to do nothing.

Forum List

Back