Mueller Summary Released

Just now.

No collusion or conspiracy on part of Trump or campaign.

Line up for flogging, Democrats.

who said anyone knew for sure what it would contain? did you do a lot of acid back in the 70's? you remember shit that never happened...unlike gutless repub legislators who leak selected parts of so-called classified investigations to the press WHILE THEY ARE IN PROCESS, Mueller is one of those few remaining republicans with integrity and dedication to public service, not being a political hack. see the difference, much, little boy?

Don't you know how to post with a quote? How dare you add your nonsense to my post.
You gotta get used to it here.

These white wingers are always editing what I say to the point of unrecognizable by the time they finish.
And the threats too. Seems they dried up after I started adding them to my signature line with their name and the date of their post. Haven't had one since someone told me they hope someone I love dies.

Don't you know how to post with a quote? How dare you add your nonsense to my post.
no, i don't know to post with a quote, just started.

Well, you're off to a bad start.
sorry to burst your right wing trump ass kissing snot bubble, little man. get used to it. if an easily led fox viewing trump voting goon like you thought i was off to a good start, it would be a really bad thing.

I predict a short stay for you here.

thanks. when i start to care what a clownish trump voter predicts I will let you know, sonny.

He read the report liar.

First the Progs are giving themselves atomic wedgies over the delay in release the findings. Now they are upset that Barr didn't take longer.

As there is nothing Barr can do to make them happy, I say to hell with them and their flying monkeys in the press.

Barr should announce the reopening of cases related to the 2016 election, before Nadler starts his whine tour.

Indeed. Lynch, Holder, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr, Brennan, Clapper, hiLIARy and Obabble himself (and others) should all be subjects of an investigation into how the fake dossier was used as a pretext to spy on the political campaign of the opposition candidate.
For every Democrat who stood before a camera and told the Ameican people that they had definitive proof that the President acted treasonously by saying they have incontrovertible evidence of collusion; they should be criminally charged and held accountable.
Martial law and military tribunals.
No.

Deliberate and malicious slander with the intent to defraud the United States of America.

Each and every person in Congress who is disappointed by this finding should have their loyalty to the United States and to their oaths questioned.

Each and every American should be unreservedly happy that a sitting President has not turned traitor to his/or her country and actively worked to undermine our country.

Just now.

who said anyone knew for sure what it would contain? did you do a lot of acid back in the 70's? you remember shit that never happened...unlike gutless repub legislators who leak selected parts of so-called classified investigations to the press WHILE THEY ARE IN PROCESS, Mueller is one of those few remaining republicans with integrity and dedication to public service, not being a political hack. see the difference, much, little boy?

These white wingers are always editing what I say to the point of unrecognizable by the time they finish.
And the threats too. Seems they dried up after I started adding them to my signature line with their name and the date of their post. Haven't had one since someone told me they hope someone I love dies.
I could not post my reply to some trump voter unless i deleted his quotes. i did not change anything he said, i just deleted some quoted stuff he had that was not even that germane. but no editing, that is what fox and trump type audiences do, along with condoning dishonesty and lying and cherry picking so-called evidence.

Nope. Trump doesn't have much longer to serve as President. Regardless of Mueller's findings, we learned quite clearly that Russians have interfered with our election process, and now we can work on ways to prevent that in the future. That is the most important outcome from this.

Mueller didn't say whether Trump obstructed Justice and the AG suddenly decided in two days that Trump didn't obstruct justice. That is quite odd. You are talking about a quite serious issue, and he didn't take very long to finish things. Mueller himself said that his findings did not exonerate Trump.

Damn but you people are stupid. He doesn't have to be exonerated. We have presumption of innocence in this country, and the burden of proof is on the accuser. In the absence of evidence to the contrary, innocence is sustained. No exoneration is necessary.

The key point is that after two years, that if Mueller can not say Trump DID NOT obstruct justice, then there is an issue.
This is right out of the report:

Obstruction of Justice. The report?ssecond part addresses a number of actions by the
President most of which have been the subject of public reporting that the Special Counsel
investigated as potentially raising obstruction-of?justice concerns. After making a ?thorough
factual investigation? into these matters, the Special Counsel considered whether to evaluate the
conduct under Department standards governing prosecution and declination decisions but
ultimately determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment. The Special Counsel
therefore did not draw a conclusion one way or the other
as to whether the examined conduct
constituted obstruction. Instead, for each of the relevant actions investigated, the report sets out
evidence on both sides of the question and leaves unresolved what the Special Counsel views
as
?dif?cult issues? of law and fact concerning whether the President?s actions and intent could be
viewed as obstruction. The Special Counsel states that ?while this report does not conclude that I
the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him
.?

--------------

That's right out of the report.

They didn't draw a conclusion.

They said there was evidence on BOTH SIDES.

And Trump was NOT exonerated.

Like I said, this has a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go.

The decision has been made.

You may, of course, continue to beat your head on the floor at your leisure.
No it hasn't. This is just the first salvo.

The first salvo? You mean Mueller has more empty barrels? Or do now the Democrats plan more nothing burgers in the House? When is the first "salvo?" It took Mueller two years to find nothing with his crack team of top lawyers. What kind of crap do you plan to make up in a hurry with Nancy and her team of half-baked clowns to put the final nail in the coffin removing every last shred of credibility in the public's view from the Democraps? Hopefully, the next farce will be right in time with the election!

Just now.

I don't have to get used to it here, and you wrote to the wrong one, numbskull.

Damn but you people are stupid. He doesn't have to be exonerated. We have presumption of innocence in this country, and the burden of proof is on the accuser. In the absence of evidence to the contrary, innocence is sustained. No exoneration is necessary.

The key point is that after two years, that if Mueller can not say Trump DID NOT obstruct justice, then there is an issue.

Obstruction of Justice. The report?ssecond part addresses a number of actions by the
President most of which have been the subject of public reporting that the Special Counsel
investigated as potentially raising obstruction-of?justice concerns. After making a ?thorough
factual investigation? into these matters, the Special Counsel considered whether to evaluate the
conduct under Department standards governing prosecution and declination decisions but
ultimately determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment. The Special Counsel
constituted obstruction. Instead, for each of the relevant actions investigated, the report sets out
evidence on both sides of the question and leaves unresolved what the Special Counsel views
as
?dif?cult issues? of law and fact concerning whether the President?s actions and intent could be
viewed as obstruction. The Special Counsel states that ?while this report does not conclude that I
.?

--------------

The first salvo? You mean Mueller has more empty barrels? Or do now the Democrats plan more nothing burgers in the House? When is the first "salvo?" It took Mueller two years to find nothing with his crack team of top lawyers. What kind of crap do you plan to make up in a hurry with Nancy and her team of half-baked clowns to put the final nail in the coffin removing every last shred of credibility in the public's view from the Democraps? Hopefully, the next farce will be right in time with the election!
farce is like the benghazi investigation that lasted 2.5 years, and resulted in no official rebukes or condemnations, much less any indictments, much much less even one conviction for even a misdemeanor...but it did last almost all the way thru the 2016 election dragging hillary's name thru the mud, which apparently was the result the repubs wanted anyway. this report took less than 2 years, ended up with 37 convictions and indictments, including 6 of trump's closest cronies and 12 known military-intelligence agents of Putin. see the difference, much?

Mueller said his investigation was not obstructed. There is no evidence of any obstruction which means he is exonerated.

He did not say that. He said he couldn't decide either way and Trump was not exonerated from it. There is no mincing words, he flat out, clearly, said it.

It’s not his job to “exonerate” anyone from crimes, it’s his job to find evidence of crimes. He has none.

Whine about it all you want. There is zero evidence of “obstruction”.
You need evidence to charge someone with a crime. There will be no charges based on this report.

Do you know what exonerate means? If there were ZERO evidence of obstruction of justice Mueller would have said so.

Mueller should be able to tell us if his own investigation was obstructed or not. Try to think about it.

If his investigation was not obstructed, then why wouldn't he have said, "Trump and his staff did not obstruct."

It's not difficult. Not sure why this is so difficult for many of you to understand.
AG Barr said there was no obstruction.

Have a nice day!

He did not say that. He said he couldn't decide either way and Trump was not exonerated from it. There is no mincing words, he flat out, clearly, said it.

It’s not his job to “exonerate” anyone from crimes, it’s his job to find evidence of crimes. He has none.

You need evidence to charge someone with a crime. There will be no charges based on this report.

Do you know what exonerate means? If there were ZERO evidence of obstruction of justice Mueller would have said so.

Mueller should be able to tell us if his own investigation was obstructed or not. Try to think about it.

If his investigation was not obstructed, then why wouldn't he have said, "Trump and his staff did not obstruct."

It's not difficult. Not sure why this is so difficult for many of you to understand.

Have a nice day!
Actually, the summary did not say there was no collusion. Read it again. But they did not say there was. To me, at first glance, it basically says there were weird and unusual and unnecessarily frequent ties between trump, and his closest cronies, and putin and his closest cronies...we know russia interfered in the election to help trump, broke laws doing so, and we know trump and his team constantly met with russian agents and oligarchs and bankers tied to putin, and lied about those frequent meetings constantly. but was there enough of a smoking gun to indict for conspiracy to defraud the presidential election? maybe not.

Have a nice day!
Actually, the summary did not say there was no collusion. Read it again. But they did not say there was. To me, at first glance, it basically says there were weird and unusual and unnecessarily frequent ties between trump, and his closest cronies, and putin and his closest cronies...we know russia interfered in the election to help trump, broke laws doing so, and we know trump and his team constantly met with russian agents and oligarchs and bankers tied to putin, and lied about those frequent meetings constantly. but was there enough of a smoking gun to indict for conspiracy to defraud the presidential election? maybe not.
They didn’t say Trump likes rainbow sprinkles on his cupcakes either.

No joy in Swampville tonight.

upload_2019-3-24_18-8-56.jpeg

as
.?

--------------

Trump has already been found to be an unindicted co-conspirator to multiple felonies.
This is just the beginning.
And besides, the attorney general doesn’t get to say who gets prosecuted when it comes to the president. That’s comes from the Congress.
Barr is going to be subpoenaed himself to talk in front of Congress. You watch.

as
.?

--------------

Trump has already been found to be an unindicted co-conspirator to multiple felonies.
And besides, the attorney general doesn’t get to say who gets prosecuted when it comes to the president. That’s comes from the Congress.
ANY DAY NOW!

as
.?

--------------

Trump sez:

upload_2019-3-24_20-47-7.png

as
.?

--------------

farce is like the benghazi investigation that lasted 2.5 years, and resulted in no official rebukes or condemnations, much less any indictments, much much less even one conviction for even a misdemeanor...but it did last almost all the way thru the 2016 election dragging hillary's name thru the mud, which apparently was the result the repubs wanted anyway. this report took less than 2 years, ended up with 37 convictions and indictments, including 6 of trump's closest cronies and 12 known military-intelligence agents of Putin. see the difference, much?

Sock Puppet Troll, people died in Benghazi horrible deaths for no good reason because of a corrupt, incompetent administration which buried the truth both before the attacks, blatantly lied about them after, then buried the truth again in the hearings at the behest of the deep state to keep it from the world.

as
.?

--------------

Sock Puppet Troll, people died in Benghazi horrible deaths for no good reason because of a corrupt, incompetent administration which buried the truth both before the attacks, blatantly lied about them after, then buried the truth again in the hearings at the behest of the deep state to keep it from the world.

The truth will finally come out to the dismay of the Leftards. They wrongly think it would be double jeopardy and no one got tried or convicted.

as
.?

--------------

You mean like how Hillary was found an unindicted, yet prosecuted multiple felon?

This is just the beginning. While Mueller and Nancy's house have shot their last wad, it's all downhill from here and their corpse will soon start smelling of decay to the voters, just as Trump VOWED to build that wall come hell or high water, he'll eventually get Hillary.

ITMT, Trump is COUNTING on you idiots to go down trying to get him at any cost! You keep biting at the bait, DETERMINED to get him if its the last thing you do, because it eventually WILL BE! Just wait till you wake up the morning after the 2020 election. :D

Trump who laughs last laughs best.

Forum List

Back