Mueller's Criminal Past

Put a fork in this thread, it's done.
Dumbest post I've seen in weeks.
And you're responding because..........? No. It isn't dumb. You're just hoping people will listen to and believe you. Hang onto that screen name 2020 because Trump is going to be re-elected and your wait will extend for four more years!

I'll be happy to give you another news source for that 2006 story about Robert Mueller. He's got a history of falsifying information, perjury, and criminal behavior. Here you go:

Robert Mueller Faces Scrutiny In Trump Investigation After Ties To Hillary Go Public – Patriot Journal
...given Robert Mueller’s past, one must wonder why he’s even allowed to investigate President Trump.

Back in 2006, the Justice Department found evidence that Mueller, then the FBI Director, falsified testimony about the bureau’s surveillance on an anti-war protest in 2002.

Specifically, the DoJ discovered that Mueller improperly opened and expanded investigations into certain Left-wing groups (via Mercury News).

In connection with the 2006 investigation into the FBI’s illegal surveillance of an anti-war protest in Pittsburgh, Mueller committed perjury by claiming the FBI was conducting an anti-terrorism investigation into The Thomas Merton Center, a pacifist Catholic organization (via Got News).

Mueller’s bipartisanship seems doubtful given that his law firm worked with the Left-wing Civis Analytics as recently as 2014-2015 (via Got News).

Many have also noted that Mueller has staffed his Russian probe team with many Hillary Clinton donors (via The Daily Caller).

No one should be surprised that Mueller is dishonest. After all, he took the blatantly partisan Special Counsel job even though he knew full well that Trump did nothing wrong.

What is surprising, however, is the extent of Mueller’s dishonesty.

Everyone knew about the Obama and Clinton operatives on Mueller’s team. Patriot Journal reported on those revelations when the information became public last week.

No one knew about Mueller’s history of perjury, though. The FBI surveillance scandal was also kept secret very well.

Apparently, then-FBI Director Mueller ordered several investigations that targeted peaceful anti-war protest groups. Mueller’s FBI also placed numerous activists on terrorist watch lists, even if there was no evidence to support those allegations.

When confronted by the Senate, Mueller gave a misleading testimony. He said the FBI was targeting a specific terror suspect at an anti-war rally, when the truth is that Mueller simply wanted to surveil the event.

Indeed, Mueller is not to be trusted.

Robert Mueller is a power-hungry crook who uses positions of authority to pervert justice for personal gain. Worse, whenever he gets caught, he lies about it.

Just let the man do his job....

Here are even more reasons for President Trump to fire Robert Mueller. Some of the history on this man's past is downright unethical and disgusting. This investigation of President Trump is nothing more than a personal vendetta that Mueller needs to get over.

he glossed over obama's fake birth certificate. the original fake news.

The man may say he is a Republican but he is no more of a Republican than John McCain.

John McCain Still a Republican - FactCheck.org
www.factcheck.org/2017/06/john-mccain-still-republican/
Jun 10, 2017 - John McCain “renounced any affiliation with the Republican Party”? ... I'm leaving the GOP and Caucusing [sic] as an independent with the ...

So far he has made 0 $ for his fake news... on his paypal.me poor little scammer.
The Democrats didn't do a very good job of burying Mueller's history, did they.... what a fickle crowd... one day you guys are writing about his unethical methods, falsifying information, perjuring himself and then when he is about to investigate the President you hate? He's suddenly marvelous........ what hypocrites.

Here are even more reasons for President Trump to fire Robert Mueller. Some of the history on this man's past is downright unethical and disgusting. This investigation of President Trump is nothing more than a personal vendetta that Mueller needs to get over.

he glossed over obama's fake birth certificate. the original fake news.

The man may say he is a Republican but he is no more of a Republican than John McCain.

John McCain Still a Republican - FactCheck.org
www.factcheck.org/2017/06/john-mccain-still-republican/
Jun 10, 2017 - John McCain “renounced any affiliation with the Republican Party”? ... I'm leaving the GOP and Caucusing [sic] as an independent with the ...

In Name Only......

Those in the Republican Party who showed political courage for voting NOT to take health insurance away from people and voted NO, the rich dont deserve a huge tax break at the expense of screwing the needy on Medicaid, should and will be rewarded with another term.

That's why Trump threatening Lisa Murkowski was hilarious since she isn't up for reelection this time. He didn't know that..Add that to the very long list of things Trump doesn't know.

I keep asking this question but the pussy Trump supporters keep pissing their pants and running..
here it is again..
if you consider those few smart brave republicans to be traitors for doing the right thing, explain to the forum why you wanted millions thrown off HC and why the rich deserves another huge tax break.
Go out it chumps.
((( crickets)))))
Lol
I said up front that I didn't approve of Scaramucci using the bad language. I'm consistent on the matter of using bad language. I'm glad Priebus and Spicer are gone. End of story.

I'll be happy to give you another news source for that 2006 story about Robert Mueller. He's got a history of falsifying information, perjury, and criminal behavior. Here you go:

Robert Mueller Faces Scrutiny In Trump Investigation After Ties To Hillary Go Public – Patriot Journal
...given Robert Mueller’s past, one must wonder why he’s even allowed to investigate President Trump.

Back in 2006, the Justice Department found evidence that Mueller, then the FBI Director, falsified testimony about the bureau’s surveillance on an anti-war protest in 2002.

Specifically, the DoJ discovered that Mueller improperly opened and expanded investigations into certain Left-wing groups (via Mercury News).

In connection with the 2006 investigation into the FBI’s illegal surveillance of an anti-war protest in Pittsburgh, Mueller committed perjury by claiming the FBI was conducting an anti-terrorism investigation into The Thomas Merton Center, a pacifist Catholic organization (via Got News).

Mueller’s bipartisanship seems doubtful given that his law firm worked with the Left-wing Civis Analytics as recently as 2014-2015 (via Got News).

Many have also noted that Mueller has staffed his Russian probe team with many Hillary Clinton donors (via The Daily Caller).

No one should be surprised that Mueller is dishonest. After all, he took the blatantly partisan Special Counsel job even though he knew full well that Trump did nothing wrong.

Everyone knew about the Obama and Clinton operatives on Mueller’s team. Patriot Journal reported on those revelations when the information became public last week.

No one knew about Mueller’s history of perjury, though. The FBI surveillance scandal was also kept secret very well.

Apparently, then-FBI Director Mueller ordered several investigations that targeted peaceful anti-war protest groups. Mueller’s FBI also placed numerous activists on terrorist watch lists, even if there was no evidence to support those allegations.

When confronted by the Senate, Mueller gave a misleading testimony. He said the FBI was targeting a specific terror suspect at an anti-war rally, when the truth is that Mueller simply wanted to surveil the event.

Robert Mueller is a power-hungry crook who uses positions of authority to pervert justice for personal gain. Worse, whenever he gets caught, he lies about it.

Just let the man do his job....

He's far too political to do his job

Mueller's Criminal Past

If Mueller has a "criminal past" - just imagine where that puts Trump. Mueller is overwhelmingly praised by Republicans and Democrats as a man of honor and integrity. I find it especially offensive when people who profess to be religious post such shit on message boards. Only "false" Christians support Trump and try to discredit those investigating him.

Oh shut up, you don't know anyone's heart ya daffy dope

Mueller's Criminal Past

If Mueller has a "criminal past" - just imagine where that puts Trump. Mueller is overwhelmingly praised by Republicans and Democrats as a man of honor and integrity. I find it especially offensive when people who profess to be religious post such shit on message boards. Only "false" Christians support Trump and try to discredit those investigating him.

We certainly know Trump's heart.

15 Remarks Donald Trump Found Less Offensive Than Anthony Scaramucci’s Meltdown

Mueller's Criminal Past

We certainly know Trump's heart.

No you don't. You're just a partisan shill, incapable of independent thought and without left loon sites to parrot you'd be lost ...err more lost

Mueller's Criminal Past

Excuse me, but Mueller does have a past of criminal behavior......Did you read this or skim over it?
Quoting news story:
Back in 2006, the Justice Department found evidence that Mueller, then the FBI Director, falsified testimony about the bureau’s surveillance on an anti-war protest in 2002. Specifically, the DoJ discovered that Mueller improperly opened and expanded investigations into certain Left-wing groups (via Mercury News).

_________
What else would you call it? Mueller makes up his own rules as he goes along! You think I'm okay with Mueller investigating our President? THINK AGAIN!

Mueller's Criminal Past

Excuse me, but Mueller does have a past of criminal behavior......Did you read this or skim over it?
Quoting news story:
Back in 2006, the Justice Department found evidence that Mueller, then the FBI Director, falsified testimony about the bureau’s surveillance on an anti-war protest in 2002. Specifically, the DoJ discovered that Mueller improperly opened and expanded investigations into certain Left-wing groups (via Mercury News).

_________
What else would you call it? Mueller makes up his own rules as he goes along! You think I'm okay with Mueller investigating our President? THINK AGAIN!

Your OP is bullshit fake news. There is no need to read it. Your sources are not credible. Neither are you!

True Pundit is running a story today about how Mueller committed perjury while testifying under oath about Saddam Hussein stockpiling weapons of mass destruction.

Flashback: Mueller Perjures Himself Testifying Saddam Hussein Is Stockpiling Weapons of Mass Destruction (VIDEO)
Special Counsel Robert Mueller, while FBI director, testified that Iraqi strong-man Saddam Hussein was stockpiling weapons of mass destruction.

We all know how that ended. And if you don’t feel free to research it.

Don’t be surprised if President Trump, who Mueller is now investigating, becomes Mueller’s next Saddam Hussein.

As a pious and practicing bible thumper aren't you concerned about violating on of the Ten Commandments? Confess your sins you transgressor!
It never ceases to amaze me that when Democrats are all out of rebuttals they pull out the Bible and start preaching about the Ten Commandments! Oh! The irony!

True Pundit is running a story today about how Mueller committed perjury while testifying under oath about Saddam Hussein stockpiling weapons of mass destruction.

Flashback: Mueller Perjures Himself Testifying Saddam Hussein Is Stockpiling Weapons of Mass Destruction (VIDEO)
Special Counsel Robert Mueller, while FBI director, testified that Iraqi strong-man Saddam Hussein was stockpiling weapons of mass destruction.

We all know how that ended. And if you don’t feel free to research it.

Don’t be surprised if President Trump, who Mueller is now investigating, becomes Mueller’s next Saddam Hussein.
Did you actually listen to what Mueller said in the video or did you just read the headline of your "source" and exclaim AH HA and post that garbage? I took the time to transcribe the full 25 seconds of Mueller's testimony contained in the video to share with you and others reading this thread, and you'll find it directly below. Perhaps you and others can find where Muller perjures himself and can point it out;

"As Director<unintelligible> has pointed out Secretary Powell presented evidence last week that Baghdad has failed to disarm its weapons of mass destruction, willfully attempting to evade and deceive the international community. Our particular concern is that Sadam Hussein MAY supply terrorists with biological, chemical or radiological material."

Even a half-blind person can read in that transcription that the first sentence regards recounting evidence on the record collected by agencies such as the State Dept, NSA, CIA, et al, as testified before the UN by SecState Powell just a week before, but NOT the FBI. Mueller's second sentence relays only a concern, possible outcomes we heard over and over between Aug 2002 thru Mar 2003. There is no evidence of perjury in all in those two sentences, and you have only served in the capacity of a fellow traveler of those contriving and parroting falsehoods and outright bloody lies.

Your "source", the renowned 'True Pundit', along with yourself of are excellent examples of propaganda of the first and a useful idiot of the second.
Mueller has a history of perjuring himself and falsifying information. He is a bold faced liar with a history of breaking the law and getting away with it ......... going back to 2006 there is this story:

given Robert Mueller’s past, one must wonder why he’s even allowed to investigate President Trump.

So your bottom line is you are not going to address the lying title of YOUR "source" and YOUR indirect lies in support of that same obfuscation! You won't admit error or argue the merits of your position! GOT IT!

Instead, you've employed you ilk's time tested dodge of setting up a ranging illogical set of absurdities having nothing to do with the issue you broached (THE VIDEO) in the OP. The hypocrisies of you towering Pharisees knows no bounds! What would Jesus do you sanctimonious, self-righteous ass?

Mueller's Criminal Past

Quoting news story:

_________

Your OP is bullshit fake news. There is no need to read it. Your sources are not credible. Neither are you!
My sources are not MSM. You've become so comfortable with a pie in the sky alternate reality fed to you by mainstream media that you choke on the truth when it's given to you!

Wow, already setting up the excuses are we? Everybody loved this guy a few months ago. Interesting...

Where the heck did you get the "every body loved this guy" crap? Right from the get go we knew he was compromised because of his relationship with Comey let alone his law partners that include Jamie Gorelick.

And don't hand me the bs that he's a registered Republican. So is traitor John McCain.

Forum List

Back