Mueller's report

My link said the following

MOSCOW (AP) — Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov says the United States has asked Moscow’s advice in dealing with North Korea before a summit between President Donald Trump and the North Korean leader.
Now. WHO in the United States would he be referring to?
Some blogger in Michigan? Moron.
Do NOT call me a liar and then step on your dick like that. You only look more dishonest than usual.
And we'll wait to see how you support your other claims that I lie. I don't expect much

Copied from post #151 (not your "link"): "And now Sergei Lavrov is bragging on Russian media that Trump is calling Putin asking for direction regarding dealing with Sum Fat Kim in this round of talks."

Copied from above: "Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov says the United States has asked Moscow’s advice in dealing with North Korea before a summit between President Donald Trump and the North Korean leader."

You are a liar. You have no idea who asked Moskow for advice, you're assuming Trump when it could very well be Pompeo or anyone else in the chain. You said specifically that TRUMP called PUTIN, that is and was a LIE.
Lavrov is bragging that the WHite House is asking for Putin's opinion (or direction) regarding Sum Fat Kim.

As far as who made the actual call...it matters little.

You KNOW you're wrong and simply don't CARE that Putin OWNS the Fat Orange Blob.

MOSCOW (AP) — Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov says the United States has asked Moscow’s advice in dealing with North Korea before a summit between President Donald Trump and the North Korean leader.

Word games don't change that ya old troll

Another lie. Do you have a credible link that "Putin owns Trump"? If not, its fake news like all of your posts.
Former FBI deputy director and former Director of National Intelligence are both now on record saying Trump may be a Russian asset. (18 reasons)
Judge Jeniene asked Trump., but Trump didnt answer.

Just search google images for "russian asset"

1. McCabe was a coup conspirator and will be in prison before long for lying. He's trying to sell his book to pay for lawyers. He's basically toast and has less than zero credibility.

2. The DNI, James Clapper has no cred regarding Trump either. Did he cite any evidence? No Its just bullshit.

3. I saw the Judge Jeanine interview and Trump was basically insulted by the question. I wouldn't dignify a question like that with an answer either. Bottom line: Either Mueller has the goods on Trump, or the deep state coup attempt was the worst scandal in US history. Stay tuned.
Not only a troll...but an unamerican Putin ass kissin troll...

Dude. Have some self respect.

You've seen plenty of evidence of Trump doing Putin's bidding. You just have swallowed so much Koolaid that you're drunk on it.
Sad really.

He cancelled the hotel deal in mid 2016, shit for brains.
Wrong. Even his lawyer admits they were in negotiations right up until election day.

You know, swatting down your ignorant ass lies is becoming a full-time job!
Wrong, shit for brains. Discussions ended in June 2016:

Cohen pleaded guilty on Nov. 29 to making false statements before the Senate Intelligence Committee in 2017. He told lawmakers the Trump Tower project ended in January 2016 – even though he continued to have discussions about it until at least June 2016. He also said he lied about never discussing traveling to Russia with Trump.

Trump can strut and do his little Nixon impersonations, but maybe when the cell door clanks, maybe he'll feel a little remorse!

even though he continued to have discussions about it until at least June 2016.
Um...hey dummy...do you understand what the term, "at least" means? Apparently not...

That story was published in 11/30/18. On 01/20/19, Trump's lawyer, Giuliani, went on national TV and said the negotiations continued right up until election day, even quoting trump. The next day Giuliani denied that's what he meant. The day after that, he once again admitted it went right up to election day.

You are embarrassing yourself,bro.

even though he continued to have discussions about it until at least June 2016.
Um...hey dummy...do you understand what the term, "at least" means? Apparently not...

That story was published in 11/30/18. On 01/20/19, Trump's lawyer, Giuliani, went on national TV and said the negotiations continued right up until election day, even quoting trump. The next day Giuliani denied that's what he meant. The day after that, he once again admitted it went right up to election day.

You are embarrassing yourself,bro.
Wrong, shit for brains, he didn't say that.

Don Jr. lied about it.
t8dd0kzvw4g21.jpg

So when someone says something happened...to an idiot Trumper troll, that means it didn't..

Oh...

Sorry, you pathetic turd, but that doesn't say that it ended on November 2016.
Right idiot...it says it was still going on in november 2016. In reality, it may have continued even past then. Of course, you though you were making the opposite point which, frankly, is fucking hilarious and makes you look like a retard.

Sorry, you pathetic turd, but that doesn't say that it ended on November 2016.
Right idiot...it says it was still going on in november 2016. In reality, it may have continued even past then. Of course, you though you were making the opposite point which, frankly, is fucking hilarious and makes you look like a retard.
It doesn't say that either, you hysterical lying snowflake. In reality, you could have a brain, but there's no tangible evidence that you do.

Wrong, (my smart and wise friend), he didn't say that

Oops,wrong again, dummy:

"He even told The New York Times that the president said talks about the project were "going on from the day I announced to the day I won."

That's your boy guliani, making a liar out of you.

From the NY Times
Mr. Giuliani originally quoted Mr. Trump as telling him the negotiations over a Moscow skyscraper continued through “the day I won.” He also said that the president recalled “fleeting conversations” about the deal after the Trump Organization signed a letter of intent to pursue it.

I hear that Mueller's report should be coming out this week. So if it is found that there is no Russian collusion, then should these false accusations be treated much in the same way Smollett was treated for his false accusations that cost the police department thousands of dollars and man hours that could have been used to fight real crime?

In fact, even if the accusations are true, the legal profession says that it was not even illegal to collude, yet US taxpayers have spent millions on this witch hunt.

My guess is that the report will show "some indication" that Trump was involved with Russians on some level, as are all politicians in the Swamp. Shocking I know.

That should be enough for the Salem witch trial in the House to impeach him.

The only difference is, Smollett will likely do time for his accusations that were not grounded in truth, as where those in the Swamp will all retire millionaires/billionaires.
What accusation? Mueller hasn't accused Trump of anything.
He will.

He has to now, otherwise, it looks like a witch hunt.

I dunno why they just don't make something up and then when Trump tries to refute it just say that they are lying.

Maybe they will.

Forum List

Back