Mueller's report

Promises promises promises...it's what you live on. I live on facts.

So comeback to me when you have those. Your rightwinger talk has long proved to be very cheap.

you have never posted facts in your life

Thats a lie, I always support what I say with data and facts.

we shall see, come back 11/15/20 and see whose prediction is right.

??

I made no predictions, I simply talked about the fact that there is no such data.

The results of the report will not be believed, and they'll demand that the House investigates Trump for whatever they can find. These are hateful, sick, and obsessed people who want to see Trump gone. They won't stop just because Mueller's report came up dry.

I'm wondering if it will even come out.

For such a long time Dims have said that it was an open and shut case, no doubt whatsoever, yet the length of time this has taken to come out says otherwise.
no, we said, ''that is what Mueller is investigating.'' or ''We will find out, when Mueller is done the investigation.'' or ''None of us know yet, what the Special Counsel has found in their investigation''

We are waiting, waiting, waiting and waiting TO SEE IN FULL the Mueller report... If Crooked Trump's pawns HIDE IT from us there will be protests from here to kingdom come!
You need a new TV, huh??

Greg

Watching Cohen's testimony. Basically the same crap we debate here, nothing scary. Let the dems have their day, do a system flush, then bring on 2020.

Forum List

Back