Mueller's report

It never happened, shit for brains. Aren't you aware of that? "having business with Russians" means actually exchanging money or something of value. That didn't happen.

Making up whatever definition suits your purpose are ya troll?

Negotiating a multi-hundred million dollar deal IS "having business with" retard. Now crawl back under your rock

1. Trump did impose sanctions on Russia, the Senate removed some sanctions but kept them on Deripaska
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Ummmm..from YOUR link

The Senate blocked a Democratic bid to force the Treasury Department to keep sanctions on three Russian companies linked to oligarch Oleg Deripaska, as most Republicans backed the Trump administration’s plan to lift the penalties.

Oh...
From your post #151 "just removed Sanctions on oligarch Deripaska" (a lie, sanctions were kept on Deripaska)

(Sanctions were lifted on 3 companies "linked" to Deripaska. Read the Bloomberg link)

Got a link for that Lavrov bullshit? Its not in google

Sure it is

Russia: US asks for advice on North Korea talks

From your Post #151: "And now Sergei Lavrov is bragging on Russian media that Trump is calling Putin asking for direction regarding dealing with Sum Fat Kim in this round of talks."

Your link does not confirm that "Trump called Putin to ask for advice regarding NK" that's another lie.
All you post are lies, why should we try explaining reality to you? Keep living in your little fake news reality.

It never happened, shit for brains. Aren't you aware of that? "having business with Russians" means actually exchanging money or something of value. That didn't happen.

Making up whatever definition suits your purpose are ya troll?

Negotiating a multi-hundred million dollar deal IS "having business with" retard. Now crawl back under your rock
Not unless a deal is signed. Otherwise, it's just talk.

Got a link for that Lavrov bullshit? Its not in google

Sure it is

Russia: US asks for advice on North Korea talks

From your Post #151: "And now Sergei Lavrov is bragging on Russian media that Trump is calling Putin asking for direction regarding dealing with Sum Fat Kim in this round of talks."

Your link does not confirm that "Trump called Putin to ask for advice regarding NK" that's another lie.
All you post are lies, why should we try explaining reality to you? Keep living in your little fake news reality.
My link said the following

MOSCOW (AP) — Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov says the United States has asked Moscow’s advice in dealing with North Korea before a summit between President Donald Trump and the North Korean leader.

Now. WHO in the United States would he be referring to?

Some blogger in Michigan? Moron.

Do NOT call me a liar and then step on your dick like that. You only look more dishonest than usual.

And we'll wait to see how you support your other claims that I lie. I don't expect much

From your post #151 "just removed Sanctions on oligarch Deripaska" (a lie, sanctions were kept on Deripaska)

(Sanctions were lifted on 3 companies "linked" to Deripaska. Read the Bloomberg link)

Holy shit dude. That was fucking lame.

Lifting those sanctions left Deripaska in control of the company AND made him 100 million dollars

But beyond that...your idiotic claim...was that Trump was being tough on Russia regarding sanctions and here you are telling us that he lifted sanctions on....wait for it

RUSSIA

Most of his info on NK and Kim is coming from China and SK, not Russia.

"MOST"?

Well the information that seems to MATTER to him is that OTHER portion...that comes from Putin.

And it WOULD be nice if it came from our intel...but he ignores that

Fascinating! Then why would trump direct his personal attorney to commit a felony by lying to congress about it? Are you saying trump is a moron?
There isn't a shred of evidence that Trump did that.
Sorry, i forgot i was talking to a trump cultist. Allow me to put on my kidd gloves for your dear leader and spoonfeed you a more palatable question :

Why would both trump the pussy and Cohen the felon lie about it, if there was nothing to fear? Are you saying they are both morons?

Fascinating! Then why would trump direct his personal attorney to commit a felony by lying to congress about it? Are you saying trump is a moron?
Sorry, i forgot i was talking to a trump cultist. Allow me to put on my kidd gloves for your dear leader and spoonfeed you a more palatable question :

Why would both trump the pussy and Cohen the felon lie about it, if there was nothing to fear? Are you saying they are both morons?
Trump didn't lie about it. He said he did no business with the Russians. That statement is absolutely correct.

why would hillary be in government service for most of her adult life and not able to tell what a big C means on documentation? why would she lie about sending this over her unauthorized server? why would she hire a company to "bleachbit" her hardware? why would obama say he never heard of a server he had an account on?

if there was nothing to fear.

put your scenario on your own side and lets see how it fits.

Trump didn't lie about it. He said he did no business with the Russians. That statement is absolutely correct.
From Vox

Since early 2017, President Donald Trump has dramatically moved the goalposts about his dealings with Russia, shifting from “I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA — NO DEALS” all the way to acknowledging on Thursday that his company was in fact trying to build a project in Moscow during the campaign but claiming “everybody knew about it.”

Everybody knew about it. Apparently IT...existed

Our loudmouthed friend is a liar

why would hillary be in government service for most of her adult life and not able to tell what a big C means on documentation? why would she lie about sending this over her unauthorized server? why would she hire a company to "bleachbit" her hardware? why would obama say he never heard of a server he had an account on?

But but

HILLARY?!!!!!

Lame dude...even by your rather pitiful standards

And then there was Trump's insane performance in Helsinki...where he took Putin's side over his own intel...PUBLICLY

But but

HILLARY?!!!!!

What's really lame is the Trumpbots wanted information on Hillary's emails made public. verily they demanded it until Comey flipped the election LOL

But but

HILLARY?!!!!!

What's really lame is the Trumpbots wanted information on Hillary's emails made public. verily they demanded it until Comey flipped the election LOL
Name a conservative who doesn't want them anymore.

From Vox

Since early 2017, President Donald Trump has dramatically moved the goalposts about his dealings with Russia, shifting from “I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA — NO DEALS” all the way to acknowledging on Thursday that his company was in fact trying to build a project in Moscow during the campaign but claiming “everybody knew about it.”

Everybody knew about it. Apparently IT...existed

Our loudmouthed friend is a liar

"NO DEALS" is an accurate statement, so how is he moving the goal posts?

Everyone did know he was negotiating to build a hotel at the beginning of the campaign.

And then there was Trump's insane performance in Helsinki...where he took Putin's side over his own intel...PUBLICLY
His own intel tried to stage a coup against him, so why would he believe they are credible?

But but

HILLARY?!!!!!

Why would anyone object to publishing the emails that weren't classified?

Forum List

Back