"Muh" flag "muh" flag

Funny how al the American "patriots" are so offended by everything associated with the American flag. Yet 99% of all flags within the United States are made in China or Asia. So much patriotism towards a "magical" cloth made by foreign nations. The sacred fabric you worship is made by a 10 year old in a sweat shop. "MUH" flag................
Look another troll pos

Either the OP is an illiterate imbecile or an outright liar...I suspect both...

"Ninety-four percent or $3.6 million worth of the flags imported into the U.S. last year came from China, according to data from the U.S. Census Bureau. American manufacturers still make up the bulk of the business — they produced more than $300 million worth of American flags, banners and similar items in 2007, the latest year for which data is available.

94 Percent Of American Flags Imported Into The U.S. Last Year Came From China | HuffPost

That's 94% of IMPORTED flags come from China.

So $3.6 million worth of imported flags vs $300 million American made flags means....wait for it..

...98.7% of all American Flags and Banners are MADE IN THE USA.

/Thread

Last edited:
Maybe I'm thinking of the 1812 Star Spangled Banner. Anyway, it was what her sister told me.

I think it is kind of cool ... And there is no indication they didn't sew the flags in a barn.
I just added what the family story was ... And I didn't know before I looked for it.

Funny how al the American "patriots" are so offended by everything associated with the American flag. Yet 99% of all flags within the United States are made in China or Asia. So much patriotism towards a "magical" cloth made by foreign nations. The sacred fabric you worship is made by a 10 year old in a sweat shop. "MUH" flag................

Moving thread since is this clearly not a current event

Valley Forge Flag has been making high quality American Flags for over 100 years. There are other American flag companies producing made in the USA flags with long histories. Americans know how to make them and people buy them. IMO Valley Forge makes the best quality flag money can buy.

It seems as though the OP had their facts wrong.
I am glad I got to find a few things about Betsy Ross in the process though.

I have one American flag in my house ... Crisply folded and Made in America.
Still ... That's not what makes it patriotic to me.

It was presented to my mother when my father passed away ... And what it represents is what makes it patriotic to me.

Maybe I'm thinking of the 1812 Star Spangled Banner. Anyway, it was what her sister told me.

I think it is kind of cool ... And there is no indication they didn't sew the flags in a barn.
I just added what the family story was ... And I didn't know before I looked for it.
Sewing together those stripes must have been something similar to a darning stitch.
I found an old baby's dress in the attic. My mother said her gram, who raised her, made it. Tiny, tiny, even stitches finer than any machine could do. It was amazing to me, but they had plenty of practice. She made the clothes for her whole family, never cared for a machine.

Sewing together those stripes must have been something similar to a darning stitch.
I found an old baby's dress in the attic. My mother said her gram, who raised her, made it. Tiny, tiny, even stitches finer than any machine could do. It was amazing to me, but they had plenty of practice. She made the clothes for her whole family, never cared for a machine.

All other chores aside ... They had time too.
It was a form of entertainment, talk/work with friends as well ... One I never took to.

All other chores aside ... They had time too.
It was a form of entertainment, talk/work with friends as well ... One I never took to.

Me neither. I remember getting taught in 4H. I was a disaster.

What do you expect when you elect Presidents of the past who sold us out to CHINA. try again.
Trump uses China to product his family's goods also..
In recent years, our little town has had THREE dollar stores move in--well, deep discount stores like Dollar General and Family Dollar, plus one real Dollar store--and I expect they will all go out of business if we have a Trade War. Probably 98% of the stuff in those stores is from China. Without those kind of stores, people would have been screaming the past ten years, about being so broke. Maybe that's part of the reason the government has not put big tariffs on imported goods--we couldn't afford the stuff, otherwise.

In recent years, our little town has had THREE dollar stores move in--well, deep discount stores like Dollar General and Family Dollar, plus one real Dollar store--and I expect they will all go out of business if we have a Trade War. Probably 98% of the stuff in those stores is from China. Without those kind of stores, people would have been screaming the past ten years, about being so broke. Maybe that's part of the reason the government has not put big tariffs on imported goods--we couldn't afford the stuff, otherwise.

The tariffs won't change the cost of what is made in America ... It will make foreign goods cost more than they do now.
So ... Tariffs don't save you money ... They help the manufacturer and not the consumer.

Forum List

Back