🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muhammad and Obama

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
Obama is doing a dazzling tap dance to avoid saying that we have a very serious problem with Radical Islam. Most of America, and most of the rest of the world, believes this is attributable to arrogance, dulplicity...and stupidity. And they are right.

He declared that the Al Quida was defeated....and now he will accept no facts that show otherwise.

What did it mean when the Fort Hood shooter shouted "Allah Akbar" as he mowed down 10 or 15 unarmed Americans?

Obama said it was work place violence.

That's arrogance, duplicity, and stupidity.

He continues to play this game, because his ego will not let him admit that the fucked up.

But, he also fails to understand (you would be amazed at how much Harvard educated people cannot understand) that these Radical Muslims are not just the standard ratio of lunatics that pop up in every culture.

There are more of them with Islamic ties...way way more of them....people who are willing to die, if they can take Infidels with them. Because the culture....the Islamic culture...then makes them superstars.

I realized it was a culture-wide problem years ago when I watched a documentary on the Arabic mothers of martyrs---young men who had blown themselves up in some Jihad in response to some Fatwa. To a person, these mothers were proud of their sons. The villages they lived in made these mothers the revered citizens in the town. Honored and special. They gave birth to a nut who blew up some Frenchmen....or the grand prize...some Americans...and their mother and their memory is to be cherished forever.

And, the damn Saudi Arabians fund much of this horror and mayhem...that the fool Obama cannot connect to Islam, because he is a blind arrogant lying turd.

Islam. Thats the problem.....CiCi of Egypt is the only one with enough stones to tell these Mullahs who preach this Hate....that its time to live in the 21st century rather than the 8th.

To hell with Islam and fuck this clown Obama.

Last edited:
Obama is doing a dazzling tap dance to avoid saying that we have a very serious problem with Radical Islam. Most of America, and most of the rest of the world, believes this is attributable to arrogance, dulplicity...and stupidity. And they are right.

He declared that the Al Quida was defeated....and now he will accept no facts that show otherwise.

What did it mean when the Fort Hood shooter shouted "Allah Akbar" as he mowed down 10 or 15 unarmed Americans?

Obama said it was work place violence.

That's arrogance, duplicity, and stupidity.

He continues to play this game, because his ego will not let him admit that the fucked up.

But, he also fails to understand (you would be amazed at how much Harvard educated people cannot understand) that these Radical Muslims are not just the standard ratio of lunatics that pop up in every culture.

There are more of them with Islamic ties...way way more of them....people who are willing to die, if they can take Infidels with them. Because the culture....the Islamic culture...then makes them superstars.

I realized it was a culture-wide problem years ago when I watched a documentary on the Arabic mothers of martyrs---young men who had blown themselves up in some Jihad in response to some Fatwa. To a person, these mothers were proud of their sons. The villages they lived in made these mothers the revered citizens in the town. Honored and special. They gave birth to a nut who blew up some Frenchmen....or the grand prize...some Americans...and their mother and their memory is to be cherished forever.

And, the damn Saudi Arabians fund much of this horror and mayhem...that the fool Obama cannot connect to Islam, because he is a blind arrogant lying turd.

Islam. Thats the problem.....CiCi of Egypt is the only one with enough stones to tell these Mullahs who preach this Hate....that its time to live in the 21st century rather than the 8th.

To hell with Islam and fuck this clown Obama.
Dear participants of the forum. I am tired of all these Islam's critics here. I've got that you can blame every muslim or every even connected with Islam. BUT... what is the proper decision of the problem you point out?
As I've said it\s impossible to get rid of the world religion but to interact with muslims in a proper way is possible and innevitable today.

Republicans are great friends of Saudi Arabia. Go pick some flowers hippie.

Did you mention John Kerry?

FA56BB96-155C-40BC-859D-D8A1653F9A34_mw1024_n_s.jpg

The idiot's middle name is Hussein. He attended a Muslim school. He told the whole world "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam" The asshole has no intent of doing the right thing and calling out Muslim terrorism. He is too much of a coward and a Muslim himself.

No. Can't you fucking read?

I read fine, apparently your bullshit only bites you, as for 6 years the Republicans have had NO foreign policy affairs with Saudi Arabia, or is this another blame Bush moment for you subversives?
Saudi Arabia hates Obama. We are speaking with Iran now after all. The GOP is the party of Saudi Arabia.

I read fine, apparently your bullshit only bites you, as for 6 years the Republicans have had NO foreign policy affairs with Saudi Arabia, or is this another blame Bush moment for you subversives?
Saudi Arabia hates Obama. We are speaking with Iran now after all. The GOP is the party of Saudi Arabia.

Of course they do...

14197410-OBAMA-SAUDI-ARABIA-04_02_2009.jpg

obama.ksa.jpg

Of course they do...

obama.ksa.jpg
Both images from before Obama unhooked our mouths from Saudi Arabia's teet. The GOP has been very disappointed about it.

when someone goes to their workplace and shoots it up, what is that called?

If it is a turncoat Muslim terrorist then it is Muslim terrorism. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that.

Besides, the shithead was not shooting up his workplace at the hospital where he worked but a place where soldiers were processing to be deployed,

Obama was a world class piece of shit for not calling it what it was.

Only a real dumbass would defend Obama on this.

Of course they do...

obama.ksa.jpg
Both images from before Obama unhooked our mouths from Saudi Arabia's teet. The GOP has been very disappointed about it.

He did? Then why are we still importing the same amount of oil from Saudi Arabia?

Of course they do...

obama.ksa.jpg

He did? Then why are we still importing the same amount of oil from Saudi Arabia?

Are you that dumb? It's way down. And under Obama we've become far less dependent on Saudi oil despite consuming more oil than ever.

U.S. Imports from Saudi Arabia of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products Thousand Barrels

Of course they do...

obama.ksa.jpg

Are you that dumb? It's way down. And under Obama we've become far less dependent on Saudi oil despite consuming more oil than ever.

U.S. Imports from Saudi Arabia of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products Thousand Barrels

Even your article shows it has been almost a straight line except for one uptick in the mid 2000's! Learn to read a chart! Why do you think Saudi Arabia hasn't cut production, but instead has kept production up, causing prices to drop worldwide?

Forum List

Back