Multiculturalism and Sharia

This discussion is still retarded. Sharia law does not have any chance of ever becoming US law, no matter how many radical Muslims move into the US and vote for it.

you're the one who's retarded.......but that's why stealth jihad works so well....you don't realize the problem until it's too late....

Let me repeat the question:

Is it un-American for an immigrant not to convert to Christianity, in the interest of stamping out 'diversity'?

Let me repeat my early question you never answered.....

Do you believe that all cultures are equal....?

This discussion is still retarded. Sharia law does not have any chance of ever becoming US law, no matter how many radical Muslims move into the US and vote for it.

you're the one who's retarded.......but that's why stealth jihad works so well....you don't realize the problem until it's too late....

It works so well? What's the last western democracy to become a fundamentalist Islamic theocracy?

It works so well? What's the last western democracy to become a fundamentalist Islamic theocracy?

All western democracies have been founded under the strong influence of the Church that successfully put down Islamic efforts to overtake it. And it is that same Church that is holding militant Islamic ambitions at bay now. Islam can coexist quite peacefully alongside Christianity. Christianity has not been so blessed, however, when it becomes subject to Islamic extremism.

So those who relentless criticize and attack and belittle and demean and ridicule the Church while promoting Islam under the mantle of political correctness are indeed, by inches at a time, bringing us closer and closer to the loss of our constitutional republic as we know it, and ever closer to something else. And should Islam manage to attain a majority here, at least some aspects of Sharia Law will become the law of the land just as it is in every other nation with a Muslim majority.

The U.K. and France have already changed their laws to allow some aspects of Sharia and, as Muslim populations increase in those countries, there will be increased pressure for more and more of that. Going along to get along can be a very dangerous process if one values liberty and self determination, two things Sharia does not promote or recognize.

All western democracies have been founded under the strong influence of the Church that successfully put down Islamic efforts to overtake it. And it is that same Church that is holding militant Islamic ambitions at bay now. Islam can coexist quite peacefully alongside Christianity. Christianity has not been so blessed, however, when it becomes subject to Islamic extremism.

So those who relentless criticize and attack and belittle and demean and ridicule the Church while promoting Islam under the mantle of political correctness are indeed, by inches at a time, bringing us closer and closer to the loss of our constitutional republic as we know it, and ever closer to something else. And should Islam manage to attain a majority here, at least some aspects of Sharia Law will become the law of the land just as it is in every other nation with a Muslim majority.

The U.K. and France have already changed their laws to allow some aspects of Sharia and, as Muslim populations increase in those countries, there will be increased pressure for more and more of that. Going along to get along can be a very dangerous process if one values liberty and self determination, two things Sharia does not promote or recognize.

Some folks just have no idea what's going on in the world around them. Whole communities in London, for example, are under siege by Islamic militants who behave as if they own the public thoroughfares in "their" communities, attacking Jews and Christians or anyone else who doesn't observe Sharia Law within, and the cops mostly do nothing as the multiculturalist crowd in the media and government (leftist statists) treat the various native activists who speak out against this garbage as bigots and domestic terrorists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jg8EeL7zD8]Muslims attack Catholics leaving Church - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLAhC8DqiIA]No Go Areas in the UK - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RaKpf4Mhg4]No Go Areas for Non-Muslims in England - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDKk15KcqNk]Welcome To Belgistan -- The New Muslim Capital Of Europe - YouTube[/ame]

As for Dearborn, Michigan, this how Muslims behave when they have a majority:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBaTVwIJH-E]Muslims Stoning Christians in Dearborn, Michigan - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVvgrEm4FE4]Dearborn, MI An Emerging No Go Zone of Islamic Hate and Intolerance - YouTube[/ame]

Bottom line: Islam is a fascist ideology.

Caution: Language.

Last edited by a moderator:

Some folks just have no idea what's going on in the world around them. Whole communities in London, for example, are under siege by Islamic militants who behave as if they own the public thoroughfares in "their" communities, attacking Jews and Christians or anyone else who doesn't observe Sharia Law within, and the cops mostly do nothing as the multiculturalist crowd in the media and government (leftist statists) treat the various native activists who speak out against this garbage as bigots and domestic terrorists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jg8EeL7zD8]Muslims attack Catholics leaving Church - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLAhC8DqiIA]No Go Areas in the UK - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RaKpf4Mhg4]No Go Areas for Non-Muslims in England - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDKk15KcqNk]Welcome To Belgistan -- The New Muslim Capital Of Europe - YouTube[/ame]

As for Dearborn, Michigan, this how Muslims behave when they have a majority:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBaTVwIJH-E]Muslims Stoning Christians in Dearborn, Michigan - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVvgrEm4FE4]Dearborn, MI An Emerging No Go Zone of Islamic Hate and Intolerance - YouTube[/ame]

Bottom line: Islam is a fascist ideology.

Caution: Language.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M]MUSLIM HOSPITALITY IN LONDON -- A SCARY VIDEO LIKE THIS COULD BE COMING TO A STREET NEAR YOU? - YouTube[/ame]

Well in the last video, the guy in the car was strongly in the wrong I believe. If you go into a neighborhood and intentionally provoke a verbal altercation, that is just wrong. As far as behavior of militant Muslims in formerly non-Muslim or mixed areas, I have friends and family who encountered that first hand. We have a close relative who was in France not long ago and decided to take a sightseeing walk from her hotel - alone. She inadvertently wandered into a Muslim area and was confronted in a hostile manner. She was very much afraid for her person at that time and does think the encounter would have ended badly if a French patrol car had not ventured by. She asked for and got transport out of the area. It was a very scary scene.

So are all those videos typical? Or edited to portray the worst? I don't know. But I do know that many very good, sensible, non racist, non partisan folks can testify that it has become a problem.

I report, you decide. Actually, all the guy in the last video did is drive through their neighborhood. The Muslim approached and attacked him. The point is that Muslims routinely react violently to speech and to those who oppose their ideology. Indeed, how is opposing fascism racism? The irrationality of Islam just like that of multiculturalism. That Muslim doesn't own that road. That's a public street. He's not the victim, he's the perpetrator.

The convergence of multiculturalism and Islam:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqt9fqf2iBk]Presenting the axis of resentment: Muslims, Libtards, and Fascists! - YouTube[/ame]

I make no bones about the fact that Islam is evil.

Last edited:
I report, you decide. Actually, all the guy in the last video did is drive through their neighborhood. The Muslim approached and attacked him. The point is that Muslims routinely react violently to speech and to those who oppose their ideology.

The convergence of multiculturalism and Islam:

Presenting the axis of resentment: Muslims, Libtards, and Fascists! - YouTube

Okay, I replayed it and it was the Muslim guy who initiated the confrontation. My mistake. :)

In typical female fashion, you blab on for 2 minutes to effectively answer the question 'none'. That's right I think. There's never been a western democracy that became a extremist Islamic theocracy.

Last edited:

In typical female fashion, you blab on for 2 minutes to effectively answer the question 'none'. That's right I think. There's never been a western democracy that became a extremist Islamic theocracy.

Well, it does appear the England is setting the example. Once an established foothold, there usually is no turning back.
Islamic law is adopted by British legal chiefs

Solicitors told how to draw up Sharia-style wills penalizing widows and non-believers

Islamic law is adopted by British legal chiefs - Telegraph

Guilty as charged re being too wordy. Sorry about that. But 'none' is not for the reason you seemed to be promoting, nor are the Western nations impervious to the dangers of encroaching militant Islam. So I wanted to be sure that got set straight. But, as it so often seem to do, that point went sailing right over your head. Good night. :)

Last edited:

Guilty as charged re being too wordy. Sorry about that. But 'none' is not for the reason you seemed to be promoting, nor are the Western nations impervious to the dangers of encroaching militant Islam. So I wanted to be sure that got set straight. But, as it so often seem to do, that point went sailing right over your head. Good night. :)

Then you agree that it is un-American for Muslim immigrants not to convert to Christianity, or at least abandon their faith?

Isn't THAT un-American, if you believe in our Constitution's protection of religious freedom?

Perhaps the 1st Amendment should be modified. How about that?

Then you agree that it is un-American for Muslim immigrants not to convert to Christianity, or at least abandon their faith?

Isn't THAT un-American, if you believe in our Constitution's protection of religious freedom?

New avi!

So....you realized that my 'birds of a feather' post was spot on, and you took it to heart.

Great.

Now I'll have to remind of another term: 'bird brain.'

New avi!

So....you realized that my 'birds of a feather' post was spot on, and you took it to heart.

Great.

I have a dog pic for my next avatar; I suppose then you'll start calling me 'supper'.

New avi!

Great.

I have a dog pic for my next avatar; I suppose then you'll start calling me 'supper'.

"I have a dog pic....."

Oh....a selfie?

No dear. I'm afraid you do need more work on reading comprehension. I said nothing like that, implied nothing like that, suggested nothing like that. France, the U.K., Belgium etc. are not subject to the U.S. Constitution and do not have First Amendment rights though all three do try to be politically correct. Nevertheless they are all under siege as others have been posting. Please try to keep up. I have every confidence those who are willing to hear and understand can do so. Even you.

One thing I didn't mention in that previous post. My family member who was threatened by Muslims in France speaks just enough French to communicate the most simple and basic things but is by no means fluent. The Muslims who accosted to her spoke to her in very good English. That I find curious.

The true religion of America is Capitalism. Anyone who lives here figures that out in short order. Stop worrying about their secondary faiths like Judaism, Islam, and Christianity, they well soon pay as little attention to those things as most here do. A few times a year they will pray to God but daily they will pray to Greed.

Forum List

Back