Multiculturalism and Sharia

2ebwv12.jpg

Heil multiculturalism!

Oh...wait...

You need not competing for "Imbecile of the Year".....you won by a landslide.

You are a WN tool. The only thing I can't figure out is if you are consciously doing it, or are just a useful idiot.

A thousand monkeys sitting at typewriters will eventually produce Hamlet, but in the meantime they write your posts.

My apologies to the monkeys.

You know, I realize now I should be in awe of PoliChick.

To constantly post this level of idiocy takes a level of dedication and willingness to be mocked and laughed at most are not capable of.

She never fails to amuse with her detailed outlines of Beckian nonsensical connections and conspiracies.

Hats off and cheers, my dear.

You know, I realize now I should be in awe of PoliChick.

To constantly post this level of idiocy takes a level of dedication and willingness to be mocked and laughed at most are not capable of.

She never fails to amuse with her detailed outlines of Beckian nonsensical connections and conspiracies.

Hats off and cheers, my dear.

Haznonuts, you are one of the dumbest members of the board. Conversely, PC is one of the smartest. Now I understand that you are a partisan hack, and think your mindless recitation of hate points from KOS is really smart; but seriously dude, you would be embarrassed, if you had the wits to grasp what is going on around you,..
:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

How is Hitler's Germany an example of multiculteralism

I was being satirical. "Multiculturalism" is a White Nationalist red flag. It's one of their favorite subjects to foam at the mouth over. Once in a while, their rhetoric bleeds over into faux conservatives' rants.

It's all about uniformity for these types. One thought, one breed, one hive mind.

All this talk about Sharia law and caliphates smacks of projection.

Last edited:
Should we stick with Bible law??-- where we get to stone mouthy bitches like PoliChick to death when they annoy us?

Better STFU and cook us dinner, PC, it's in the Bible.

Should we stick with Bible law??-- where we get to stone mouthy bitches like PoliChick to death when they annoy us?

Better STFU and cook us dinner, PC, it's in the Bible.

There is no nation on Earth ruled by the Bible, not even the Vatican. The are 73 countries ruled under some form of Sharia.

Naturally, you Communist see Christianity as a danger to secular law, while you embrace Islam as brother..

Yeah, you're THAT stupid...

I was being satirical. "Multiculturalism" is a White Nationalist red flag. It's one of their favorite subjects to foam at the mouth over. Once in a while, their rhetoric bleeds over into faux conservatives' rants.

It's all about uniformity for these types. One thought, one breed, one hive mind.

Once again you're 180 degrees out of phase with reality.. go take another bong hit.

All this talk about Sharia law and caliphates smacks of projection.

Ahhhhh

Thanks - good points

1. The Left desires power at any cost: even at the cost of the death of this nation.
How about at the cost of OTHER nation, such as Iraq? it that ok? as far as America it was sold back in 1913 during Christmas holidays.

Christianity had a major hand in the founding of this country......its values are inherent in the Constitution.....

Show me one place

And you'll do what?

Admit it?

Let's see.....

1. The most quoted source was the Bible.

2. Established in the original writings of our Founding Fathers we find that they discovered in Isaiah 33:22 the three branches of government: Isaiah 33:22 “For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; he will save us.” Here we see the judicial, the legislative and the executive branches.

3. In Ezra 7:24 we see where they established the tax exempt status of the church: Ezra 7:24 “Also we certify you, that touching any of the priests and Levites, singers, porters, Nethinims, or ministers of this house of God, it shall not be lawful to impose toll, tribute, or custom, upon them.”

4. When we look at our Constitution we see in Article 4 Section 4 that we are guaranteed a Republican form of government, that was found in Exodus 18:21: “Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, and rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens:” This indicates that we are to choose, or elect God fearing men and women.

5. Looking at Article 3 Section 3 we see almost word for word Deuteronomy 17:6: ‘No person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses. . .’ Deuteronomy 17:6 “At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses. . .”. The next paragraph in Article 3 Section 3 refers to who should pay the price for treason. In England, they could punish the sons for the trespasses of the father, if the father died.
Roger Anghis -- Bring America Back To Her Religious Roots, Part 7

6. The reason our revolution was so different from the violent, homicidal chaos of the French version was the dominant American culture was Anglo-Saxon and Christian.
“52 of the 56 signers of the declaration and 50 to 52 of the 55 signers of the Constitution were orthodox Trinitarian Christians.” David Limbaugh

Believers in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, or, as they would be known today, “an extremist Fundementalist hate group.”
Coulter

a. "The general principles on which the fathers achieved independence were... the general principles of Christianity. ...I will avow that I then believed, and now believe, that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God." - Letter to Thomas Jefferson, June 28, 1813
John Adams to Thomas Jefferson, June 28th, 1813, from Quincy. The Adams-Jefferson Letters: The
Complete Correspondence Between Thomas Jefferson and Abigail and John Adams, edited by Lester J. Cappon,
1988, the University of North Carolina Press, Chapel Hill, NC, pp. 338-340.

1. The Left desires power at any cost: even at the cost of the death of this nation.
How about at the cost of OTHER nation, such as Iraq? it that ok? as far as America it was sold back in 1913 during Christmas holidays.

Wait…let me consult the Da Vinci parchments so I can figure that post out….

Forum List

Back