'Multiple victims' shot at Southern California church: sheriff

Fox is worried that it's going to come out that the white supremist shooter who murdered 10 blacks today was very upset with Fox after Trump bashed Fox once in 2019, twice in 2020 and once in 2021.

So they're telling you about this one asian who killed one person. BFD.
wow ! 6 people were shot one dead and four in critical condition and you say big deal !! o_O

during a press conference aired live on fox news law enforcement officials say that an Asian male shot and killed 1 person and injured 5 others 4 of them critically .. at this time law enforcement hasnt determined a motive.

One thing I can guarantee you. No matter what facts emerge, the leftwing media will NOT present this as a hate crime or an anti-Christian crime.

Yep the bullets are finally starting to fly in the new civil war.

I wonder when it will show up at a city near you?
Let's hope not... We don't need no stinking civil war. We just need to get great leadership back.

Another probability is that the more this economy squeezes folk, the more likely this stuff is going to get worse and worse.

People get on the edge big time when the walls start closing in on them.

Better buckle up for the ride folk's, because it looks like it's going to be a bumpy one if things don't turn around somehow soon.

Life is meaningless to you isn't it
No. I’m just playing politics with very evil pricks. I actually love people, babies, animals, and I care about future generations.

I told someone today that I don’t know one person who I would kill. I mean, if I could kill a rapist or murderer I might but I wouldn’t want to. And I don’t want to shoot a home intruder. And I get angry when cops murder someone for nothing.

during a press conference aired live on fox news law enforcement officials say that an Asian male shot and killed 1 person and injured 5 others 4 of them critically .. at this time law enforcement hasnt determined a motive.

That church is a Chinese speaking church attended by immigrants from Taiwan. Looks like a Chinese problem.

Forum List

Back