Murder Rate Hits 16 Year High In Democrat-Run Washington D.C.

Biden stopped that the first day and put out the welcome sign.

No he didn't. Biden never invited people here.
Yeah, yeah he did. And has done nothing about it since the arrived, except let them enter without COVID vaccines,
sent them all over the US. Got them covered in the massive 5 TRILLION dollar Bill. So yeah, he welcomed them, and
not only welcomed them but, with open arms.

Why didnt trump solve it when he had the House and Senate? LOL blaming it all on the dems. This has been a problem 30+ years dumbass. Blaming it on one party or one person shows how fucking stupid you are.
Trump only had the house for two years...and if you can remember he tried to make a deal with Pelosi several times which would have given the DACA kids a path to citizenship...and it would have increased the number of immigrants to legally enter the nation to work...I notice we don't even hear about DACA kids anymore now that they've served Pelosi's political needs...

You guys sure are conveniently forgetful...

Apprehensions? Trump apprehended and sent back, that was his MO.
Biden is apprehending, giving them a court date and releasing.
Title 42 is still under effect with the Biden admin. The policies at the border have remained virtually unchanged from Trump to Biden.

"Overall, Payan said, “The patterns of migration do not seem to correlate to any specific U.S. immigration policy. The numbers seem to go up and down on a logic of their own.” People leave their home countries for reasons other than U.S. policy, such as deteriorating economic, political or public safety conditions."

I dunno. Since you seem to be the expert and smarter than anyone else including the experts on migration, immigration, and border security, maybe you should offer your services to the US Border Patrol. Problem solved, right?

Trump only had the house for two years...and if you can remember he tried to make a deal with Pelosi several times which would have given the DACA kids a path to citizenship...and it would have increased the number of immigrants to legally enter the nation to work...I notice we don't even hear about DACA kids anymore now that they've served Pelosi's political needs...

You guys sure are conveniently forgetful...
Biden has been in office for 1 year.

2021 Compare Crime Rates:​

Chicago, IL vs Houston, TX

Change Cities

Chicago, ILHouston, TXUnited States
Violent Crime49.950.422.7
Property Crime46.363.235.4
The Crime Indices range from 1 (low crime) to 100 (high crime). Our crime rates are based on FBI data.
------------------------------------------

Abbot governs Houston TX and Fox ignores it.
Houston is a Dimwinger run city. Has been for a long time, Dumbass.

:oops8:

And how long has Pelosi been the speaker?...she won't even mention DACA....you can see I'm right can't you?...she wants the issue she doesn't want to fix anything...no matter the amount of suffering it causes...
Like I said, both sides seemingly dont want the issue fixed. However, you just see it as a dem problem without taking account of your own side and their missed opportunities.

Like I said, both sides seemingly dont want the issue fixed. However, you just see it as a dem problem without taking account of your own side and their missed opportunities.
I agree with you but for one thing...Trump wanted to fix it...was he qualified to?...I don't know but both parties stood in his way...

2021 Compare Crime Rates:​

Chicago, IL vs Houston, TX

Change Cities

Chicago, ILHouston, TXUnited States
Violent Crime49.950.422.7
Property Crime46.363.235.4
The Crime Indices range from 1 (low crime) to 100 (high crime). Our crime rates are based on FBI data.
------------------------------------------

Abbot governs Houston TX and Fox ignores it.
Having your house toilet papered is a tad different than you being murdered.

Murder rate per 100k:
Houston: 11.7
Chicago: 20.7

Democrats rammed the minority-supported POS legislation down the throats of the Majority of Americans who opposed it in the wee hours of the morning.

The GOP as a collective were cowards, especially McConnell. When tge votes did not matter the GOP all voted for the 'for-show' votes ... but when the big votes that counted were held the GOP folded like a cheap suit.

They feared making any changes, afraid they would lose their jobs if they did the wrong thing...

COWARDS...

Forum List

Back