Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

Derek Chauvin plead guilty to felony violating Floyd's civil rights! Chauvin's 12 jury peers all voted him guilty of 2nd & 3rd degree felony murder & manslaughter. Chauvin appealed & guilty verdict upheld in Minnesota Supreme Court. US Supreme Court declined Chauvin's appeal.

Chauvin & officers tortured to death the non-violent cuffed George Floyd suspected of a non-violent misdemeanor. Police refused to care for their restrained suspect who was begging just to breathe. Again - Derek Chauvin plead guilty!!!!

Chauvin also pleaded guilty to two counts of felony tax evasion in Minnesota admitting he hid tens of thousands of dollars from the state & federal government.

Derek Chauvin deserves his 22 year sentence for 4 felonies. At least he gets to live unlike how he tortured Floyd to death over a suspected misdemeanor.

You posted the revised political narrative

I posted the autopsy report. I told you the page. Then I posted the scientific study that was performed long before Floyd died. For it to be a narrative, then they would have had to conspire to set up Chauvin before the event took place. That seems rather unlikely.

Derek Chauvin plead guilty to felony violating Floyd's civil rights! Chauvin's 12 jury peers all voted him guilty of 2nd & 3rd degree felony murder & manslaughter. Chauvin appealed & guilty verdict upheld in Minnesota Supreme Court. US Supreme Court declined Chauvin's appeal.

Chauvin & officers tortured to death the non-violent cuffed George Floyd suspected of a non-violent misdemeanor. Police refused to care for their restrained suspect who was begging just to breathe. Again - Derek Chauvin plead guilty!!!!

Chauvin also pleaded guilty to two counts of felony tax evasion in Minnesota admitting he hid tens of thousands of dollars from the state & federal government.

Derek Chauvin deserves his 22 year sentence for 4 felonies. At least he gets to live unlike how he tortured Floyd to death over a suspected misdemeanor.
Chauvin was pleaded guilty at the advisement of his attorney before this relevant new information.

I posted the autopsy report. I told you the page. Then I posted the scientific study that was performed long before Floyd died. For it to be a narrative, then they would have had to conspire to set up Chauvin before the event took place. That seems rather unlikely.

Sure you did, spunky.

Now drink your warm milk and crawl back in bed.

:itsok:

Yes the revised autopsy the first one just like this new report show Floyd died of durgs

Actually, Fyodor, most Americans are fine with Chauvin being in prison, except for the Blue Lives Matters assholes.

Floyd never held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly. This is a right-wing lie.

The reason why BLM doesn't concern itself with poor white people is even the poorest white trash from the trailer park gets more privilege than a black person in a nice car with a nice job.

Who the fuck do you think you're fooling?
There is no debate about Floyd's social distinction. His record speaks for itself.
Your closing paragraph is not even an opinion, it's a form of mental illness probably born of personal failure. BLM is a fraud.... Who gives a shit what they care about? We already know what they are.

Jo

Last edited:
I expressed an opinion, that’s it. It was not an assertion and neither did I say the ME was wrong.
Good. Because you’re in no position to say that the medical examiner is wrong. Any opinion that you have about this case that is not in alignment with the medical examiner’s opinion is a stupid opinion, which you’re more than welcome to hold.

Good. Because you’re in no position to say that the medical examiner is wrong. Any opinion that you have about this case that is not in alignment with the medical examiner’s opinion is a stupid opinion, which you’re more than welcome to hold.

It doesn't matter if he's wrong or right. Floyd resisted....he owns his own death.

Jo

Forum List

Back