Murdoch NY Post: repubs must move beyond trump 8/30

Boy...the Australian has declared war on Donald.

Everybody has in the last 2 days.

Even stevie wonder could see it's a coordinated effort to demoralize Trump supporters.

And if that's all they got...they are so screwed! :)

Biden will be doing the same on thursday evening.

Don't believe the OP....the left wants you to give up..they want you to submit to evil...every thing about the left's agenda is evil. They want you to submit to their master, Satan. Joe Biden and his family are evil. You know them by their fruits...Look at his kids. Look at his career. The Biden Regime is evil and those hiding behind it are evil too. They have this nation in their grip and we've got to fight it. We've got to pray against this becasue it IS a spiritual war Mostly.

2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Boy...the Australian has declared war on Donald.

First, if they want to move past Trump, they have to offer policies and solutions to citizens issues. Maybe start with protecting against the poisons entering their communities, unleashing energy, lost industries etc. Being silent in the face of these issues is a losing approach.

Second,Trump isn't president, media should be objective and focused on successes or failures of the current government, GOP Primaries are some time away.

Forum List

Back