Murrietta, the Nation's John Paul Jones- stood their ground

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Stand Your Ground: Protesters Divert 3rd Round of Buses from Murrieta

That's 3 now and they vow to keep fighting to do their part.. THIS is what it;s all about. The common good of mankind not allowing the dictates of government to destroy this great country.. I believe we're only beginning to see Americans stand up and defend this nation being the lousy weasels in Washington do nothing but collect a pay check.

Last edited:
Go, Gumslinger, go! You just can't wait for the shit to hit the fan, can you? You're obviously a good Kristian.

First off, I'm not a Christian.. Secondly, you are damn right that I'm proud of my fellow Americans for standing up to a tyrannical government breaking it's own laws, USURPING the Constitution of the United States of America.

Leave it to the slicksters in the Hussein administration. They turned the issue around to congressional funding for about ten thousand individual immigration hearings.

First off, I'm not a Christian.. Secondly, you are damn right that I'm proud of my fellow Americans for standing up to a tyrannical government breaking it's own laws, USURPING the Constitution of the United States of America.

Well, thanks for clearing up the Kristian thingy.

So, the bus went to a different CA town. Just like the last one. And the people they tried to keep from being processed were processed anyway. Success!

Well, thanks for clearing up the Kristian thingy.

Go eat your ass..I'm so sick of your lame bullshit. ... You are about as useful as a fucking wart.

Go, Gumslinger, go! You just can't wait for the shit to hit the fan, can you? You're obviously a good Kristian.

Interesting that all of the "supporters" of these dolts haven't put down their keyboards long enough to go join them....

It truly reveals what type of fair-weather supporters they are; does it not?

Interesting that all of the "supporters" of these dolts haven't put down their keyboards long enough to go join them....

Aww, CandyCorny visits my thread.. Show us pictures of where you've visited these children.. How many have you taken in, Leftist? How many???

We already know WHAT they are. They are cold-hearted ignorant cowards and instigators.

So, the bus went to a different CA town. Just like the last one. And the people they tried to keep from being processed were processed anyway. Success!

Excellent, now some criminal charges are in order in Riverside county!

Aww, CandyCorny visits my thread.. Show us pictures of where you've visited these children.. How many have you taken in, Leftist? How many???

You and every other half-brained idiot here seems to claim they stand for X,Y, and Z...yet you won't get off your size 32 ass to go anywhere near the action is.

Basically, like the bet you made back in 2012, your words mean zilch Lady Cum-Chugger.

You and every other half-brained idiot here seems to claim they stand for X,Y, and Z...yet you won't get off your size 32 ass to go anywhere near the action is.

Basically, like the bet you made back in 2012, your words mean zilch Lady Cum-Chugger.

So in other words, NONE, ZIP ZERO.. You've not done a damn thing for your President's policies that has children living in putrefied camps.. This is the face of leftism.. It wreaks havoc everyone it goes... Like Detroit.. and then runs some place else to destroy yet another city, person..

(1) John Paul Jones was a naval officer not a ground forces officer.

(2) Criminal are blocking the buses.

(3) 5000 federal and state police are being positioned for the next attempt.

(4) All those blocking the buses go to jail, children go to state shelters. And since it will be done on a Friday, the three days in the lock up will break up the nonsense.

(4) All those blocking the buses go to jail, children go to state shelters. And since it will be done on a Friday, the three days in the lock up will break up the nonsense.

LMFAO So fucking what?? He was still a hero you damn idiot.

It would be great if the "principled" opposition would go and make a statement of their beliefs by getting locked up. Somehow, I'm sure they are too busy posting on a message board to have principles...

So in other words, NONE, ZIP ZERO.. You've not done a damn thing for your President's policies that has children living in putrefied camps.. This is the face of leftism.. It wreaks havoc everyone it goes... Like Detroit.. and then runs some place else to destroy yet another city, person..

I don't have the problem here, bitch.

You do.

Yet, here you are sitting at your computer doing Nothing, Zip, Zero to rectify the situation. You're really the worst kind of person--but you already know this of course--someone who is all talk when they are being "attacked".

When you going to put your ass on the line (poor line) and stand up for what you believe in? Oh, that's right....just like the bet you made to leave the board; your words are meaningless.

Forum List

Back