Muscovite barabarian semi - muslim horde ("rssian") Koba-Hitler´s plans for Europe. " Donetsk and Lugansk , South Ossetia, Abkhazia and Transnistria "

telegram channel "Narodnaya militiya DNR" (or any other) and read about current events
What for? Are they supposed to open my eyes on something?
No. I'm pretty sure, that you understand, that nationalist have been murdering Russians not only in the past. It is exactly what they do now.

And yes, EU and Russia use national tensions in Ukraine because they exist
Of course they exist. I will tell you even more - the current conflict happened because of internal tensions in the first turn.
The current conflict is just a little part of a bigger game.

. I'm pretty sure, that you understand, that nationalist have been murdering Russians not only in the past. It is exactly what they do now
As well as Russian nationalists who are murdering Ukrainians there.

telegram channel "Narodnaya militiya DNR" (or any other) and read about current events
No. I'm pretty sure, that you understand, that nationalist have been murdering Russians not only in the past. It is exactly what they do now.

Of course they exist. I will tell you even more - the current conflict happened because of internal tensions in the first turn.
Vsia zhyzn' - igra
I liudi v nej - aktiory.

. I'm pretty sure, that you understand, that nationalist have been murdering Russians not only in the past. It is exactly what they do now
As well as Russian nationalists who are murdering Ukrainians there.

Vsia zhyzn' - igra
I liudi v nej - aktiory.
Actually, Shakespeare wrote:

"ANTONIO: I hold the world but as the world, Gratiano-
A stage, where every man must play a part…"

"The world is a stage", not "The life is a game".
But this reading, of course, also can take place.

Oh, it's just an evidence of impossibility of nationalistic governments of Moldova, Ukraine and Georgia to keep minorities in the state.
When Gamsahurdia said: "Georgia is for Georgians!" and start to genocide Abkhazians and Ossetians, they, of course, start to fight for their independence. When Romanian nationalists started to fight Transnistrians - they declared independence, too.
When Ukrainian nationalists declared "Moscowites [Jews, Poles] must be killed! ", and start to murder activists of Anti-Maidan - sure, they asked Russian Federation to protect them.
If you are about chanting 'Moskaliaku na gillacku', then they began chanting it long before the Euromaidan.

And don't fool around. Russia entering the conflict wasn't about the mythical protection of Russian speakers in Ukraine. It pursued their own interests.
Sure. As well, as American and European protection of Albanians in Serbia was just an excuse for persuing their own interests.
And the Russian Empire persued it's own interests, supporting American separatists fighting against the British Empire.
It is the natural way of things. But it does not mean, that the Americans didn't want to become independent, that the Serbs didn't kill Albanians, that the Georgians didn't kill Ossetians or that the Ukrainian nationalists didn't kill Russians, Poles or Jews.
Sure. As well, as American and European protection of Albanians in Serbia was just an excuse for persuing their own interests.
And the Russian Empire persued it's own interests
who cares abut Nigerian, Bangladesh imperial interests ? you are afro - asia you must know your place , remember fate of your ussr ? your pathetic rf is on the line
You see, my little British friend, there is only one possible result for such stupid policy - the war.

is it you in the middle ?

1594332953342.png

Forum List

Back