Musk Is An Alien

Something is wrong with the UFO design. It has a tail of a plane behind what should be smooth.

Musk has been beating the US military at out designing and outperforming them, on schedule, and at a far lower cost. I'm not sure the exact design, and which images are real or simulated, but offhand, I'd say that if this stuff works, there is nothing wrong with it. Just thank the stars that Musk is on our side.

Now I just wonder if one of these things is what people saw in Arizona they call the Arizona Lights.

Musk has been beating the US military at out designing and outperforming them, on schedule, and at a far lower cost. I'm not sure the exact design, and which images are real or simulated, but offhand, I'd say that if this stuff works, there is nothing wrong with it. Just thank the stars that Musk is on our side.

Now I just wonder if one of these things is what people saw in Arizona they call the Arizona Lights.

Musk has designed Jack sh!t, he's just the owner of the company.

He has created a 'UFO.'

This seems to be a confidence building scam that's meant to ease tensions over Russia's surge ahead in military technology.

All the animated images of his X-One keep changing shape and size?

We're not going to get any final answers before it's determined whether or not Russia and China have the ability to destroy a US aircraft carrier with impunity?

And too, that answer will decide whether nuclear war will become necessary?

My remark has nothing to do with Boeing, it is to do with the misattribution of engineering innovation, Musk is merely a financier.
It's correct to refer to Musk on account of him being responsible for the engineering innovations.
The point with this apparent innovation is that it's all still animations.

America has no magic bullet that can keep aircraft carriers safe. It either already exists or it doesn't?

This is a similarity to the questions surrounding the Zionist 'Iron Dome's' success or failure. Both are supported with positive propaganda reinforcement.

Unburdened by the reality of the significance of time, eh. STFU moron.
Going by that avatar of Manneken Pis with a tiny pr!ck, did you select that because you share that attribute with your hero? is that why you're always angry with anyone who disagrees with you? I hope you don't own any guns, you seem like you might be a danger to the neighborhood.

1725041302126.png

Musk and Space X are developing a craft that can rescue our astronauts who are stranded on the space station and will be for several more months. Seems that DEI has so destroyed Boeing and NASA that they are now incapable of routine performance.

Forum List

Back