Musk removes Suicide prevention feature

Why would he do something as dmb as that. It didnt cost him anything to provide a few links.

I know that my many friends on here are very concerned about child safety They will join me in condemning this reckless action.

It could be your kids next.

Why would he do something as dmb as that. It didnt cost him anything to provide a few links.

I know that my many friends on here are very concerned about child safety They will join me in condemning this reckless action.

Oh, give it a rest. No one is buying in to your phony concern for others. You support a person's "right to kill themselves", and abortion. So quit trying to peddle some facet of yourself that purports to respect life.

When I buy Twitter the users will get a number every 2,700 Tweets to be added up, divided by their zzzip codes and the winners will get a chance to fly free for assisted suicide
Cuz anyone who twatted that many times needs to be dead
May the dumbest winner win.

Screenshot_20221224-065704-390.png

As if Twitter was going to save someone who was deeply depressed from killing themselves.

No, but it could prevent a teen from being driven to suicide by online taunting, which was the point of the feature that Twitter removed.

Again, it looks like Musk just wants to destroy Twitter out of spite. The first kid who kills himself after being taunted online is going to have his parents sue Twitter.

No business has an obligation to prevent suicides.

Suicide is a choice that every single person has the absolute right to make.

Last edited:

This is of course just a lie, which the Musker has refuted.

And there seems to be no way the libs can de-platform The Elon from Twitter like they did with Trump a couple of years ago.

No, but it could prevent a teen from being driven to suicide by online taunting, which was the point of the feature that Twitter removed.

Again, it looks like Musk just wants to destroy Twitter out of spite. The first kid who kills himself after being taunted online is going to have his parents sue Twitter.

I highly doubt it.

When I was going through my own serious depression spike, I used to get mental health messages from sites I was using. I would laugh at them or ignore them.

From someone who was nearly there, these site options are dogshit attempts at trying to do something. It doesn't work. Face-to-face meetings with people who care is the only thing that gets people out of that vicious loop.

No one is buying your fake concern. You just dont like that Musk is allowing conservatives to speak without being censored, and you are mad that he exposed rampant leftwing censorship. Your party looks fucking terrible every time you complain about Musk, aka "The New Trump".

It's not a suicide prevention feature FFS.

The removal of the feature, known as #ThereIsHelp, has not been previously reported. It had shown at the top of specific searches contacts for support organisations in many countries related to mental health, HIV, vaccines, child sexual exploitation, Covid19, gender-based violence, natural disasters and freedom of expression.

A bunch of libs deciding what services to point you to based on your search term? What could be annoying about that? Free advertising from Twitter for libs favorite "freedom of expression" or Covid "services"?

BTW, it's shit like this that makes these platforms seem a lot like publishers. They should not have Section 230 protection.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back