Musk removes Suicide prevention feature

Elon Musk is not only a liar, he is also a douchebag.

Its elimination had led to increased concerns about the well-being of vulnerable users on Twitter. Musk has said that impressions, or views, of harmful content are declining since he took over in October and has tweeted graphs showing a downward trend, even as researchers and civil rights groups have tracked an increase in tweets with racial slurs and other hateful content.
Nothing was eliminated. Try reading the link. 'researchers and civil rights groups' are namesakes for racists.

Freedom of Suicude? Is Musk crazy?
Moron, the article said they took them down for redoing them. You are so dishonest. Besides, you are the one that claim ” my body, my choice”. Suicide is by choice and doesn’t harm anyone else, unlike abortion.

I highly doubt it.

When I was going through my own serious depression spike, I used to get mental health messages from sites I was using. I would laugh at them or ignore them.

From someone who was nearly there, these site options are dogshit attempts at trying to do something. It doesn't work. Face-to-face meetings with people who care is the only thing that gets people out of that vicious loop.
The organisations mentioned in the article got a good response from the feature.
It wont be for everyone but if it saves your kids life then it is worth it.

No one is buying your fake concern. You just dont like that Musk is allowing conservatives to speak without being censored, and you are mad that he exposed rampant leftwing censorship. Your party looks fucking terrible every time you complain about Musk, aka "The New Trump".
But preventing suicides is not really a leftist issue. Although that is hard to believe after reading some of the reponses on here.

But preventing suicides is not really a leftist issue. Although that is hard to believe after reading some of the reponses on here.
That wasnt the only thing connected to the link. Your dishonest OP has already been exposed. Why do you always make it so easy to smash your OP's? It takes the fun out of it.

Freedom of Suicude? Is Musk crazy?
Musk is the owner of a private company. That was your favorite excuse for the old Twitter. Deal with it.

The organisations mentioned in the article got a good response from the feature.
It wont be for everyone but if it saves your kids life then it is worth it.

As an ex-suicidal kid, it is a useless feature. Only face-to-face human interaction can prevent something like that. I just laughed at internet "mental health" messages.

That is your experience It may be different for other folk.

No, it isn't. No silly message from fucking Twitter, reddit, google, facebook or anything can help. All you do is either don't click the link a bot sends you, or you just X out of the pop-up windows. Don't pretend to care just because a so-called rightie did something you don't agree with.

No, it isn't. No silly message from fucking Twitter, reddit, google, facebook or anything can help. All you do is either don't click the link a bot sends you, or you just X out of the pop-up windows. Don't pretend to care just because a so-called rightie did something you don't agree with.
The different agencies state otherwise.

I am neither for nor against suicide because it is the choice of the individual

Unlike you, I believe people should be free to make their own choices.
Its not about ordering people not to do something. Its about providing alternatives to people who are desperate.

A bit lik e" Its a Wonderful Life".

It doesnt actually cost anything you know.

Its not about ordering people not to do something. Its about providing alternatives to people who are desperate.

A bit lik e" Its a Wonderful Life".

It doesnt actually cost anything you know.
Everything a corporation does costs something because they have to pay people to do the job and they have to carry insurance in case people sue them for doing something.

No corporation is obligated to provide suicide prevention measures

Forum List

Back