Musk removes Suicide prevention feature

Its not about ordering people not to do something. Its about providing alternatives to people who are desperate.

A bit lik e" Its a Wonderful Life".

It doesnt actually cost anything you know.
/——/ It’s a Wonderful Life is too folksy, and homespun for Tommy’s taste.

Everything a corporation does costs something because they have to pay people to do the job and they have to carry insurance in case people sue them for doing something.

No corporation is obligated to provide suicide prevention measures
Every business has a responsibility to keep its customers safe.

Not when their customers are at home they don't

How is it my grocer's responsibility to prevent any of his customers from committing suicide?
I am not sure how much simpler I can make it.
In the UK all businesses adhere to a set of health and safety regulations designed to make your visit as safe as possible.
twitter is a business and should do likewise..
Of course you live in the wild west where you get shot over your parking space. so it may not apply over there.

I am not sure how much simpler I can make it.
In the UK all businesses adhere to a set of health and safety regulations designed to make your visit as safe as possible.
twitter is a business and should do likewise..
Of course you live in the wild west where you get shot over your parking space. so it may not apply over there.
You are comparing apples and oranges.

Yes when people actually walk into a brick and mortar business, the business is obligated to make that visit as safe as possible but Twitter doesn't allow its users to enter their brick and mortar offices do they?

No they don't.

Users access Twitter from home, while driving, while they are supposed to be working etc So tell me how is Twitter responsible for preventing any of it's users from committing suicide?

Forum List

Back