Muslim activist woman cries discrimination on plane

Turns out her anger was all a put on....
It is time we stop kowtowing to these politically correct groups and take the country back from this knee jerk hypersensitivity before it destroys the fabric of the nation....
Passenger Allegedly on Plane With Muslim Diet Coke Lady Comes Forward With the REAL Story

yet another reason why discrimination by a private company should not be illegal.\

Companies should have the right to say "Muslim customers are a pain in the ass that we just dont want to deal with"

Discrimination my ass. They should deport her ass to whatever shithole she came from where she can get beaten, raped and treated like a damned slave and has no rights at all.

Bet she wouldn't mind that plane ride then.

As usual, its the RWs who want rights taken away from Americans.

You people are so predictable.

You're the one who wants rights taken away. As in my right to do business with whomever I please.

How you conclude that you that have a right to force me to do business with you, instead of me having a right to NOT do business with you is just bizarre.

She was up to sumthin', all righty.

She could'a thrown that can at someone, knocked them cold, then asked for another can, thrown that one, knocking out another passenger or crew and then asked for another can and before you know it, she would have thrown more than a hundred cans of soda and taken the plane.
Wow.....NIce job missing the point....According to the passenger account, this woman was clearly looking for a fight.
She was looking to start trouble. What else would one expect from an "activist". Better known as the scum of the earth.
Not a "passenger" account. An anonymous posting on a message board by someone who claims to have been on the plane. No reason to question the accuracy of this, is there?

She could'a thrown that can at someone, knocked them cold, then asked for another can, thrown that one, knocking out another passenger or crew and then asked for another can and before you know it, she would have thrown more than a hundred cans of soda and taken the plane.
Wow.....NIce job missing the point....According to the passenger account, this woman was clearly looking for a fight.
She was looking to start trouble. What else would one expect from an "activist". Better known as the scum of the earth.
The alleged passenger.

I could claim on a forum to have been on that flight sitting right next to her and that things went exactly as originally reported.

Hell, there ate people all over this forum that make claims sbout who they are and whst they've seen and done that are flat out lies. Why would you choose to give an anonymous poster more credibility than someone that's stepped forward and put their own reputation and credibility on the line?

If I'm guessing your motivation, i'm going with "because muslims"
Yes.....If it doesn't fit the lib narrative, by God it MUST be a lie...
Stow it
Actually it has nothing to do with the woman's religion.
The fact is that she is a known activist. And activists are the biggest complainers and trouble makers.
Quite frankly most of us Americans are SICK of these people who just happen to be members of these liberal created protected classes who run around looking for shit with which to bother themselves. You libs have pushed too far. The backlash has started.
Better get out of the way

The alleged passenger.

I could claim on a forum to have been on that flight sitting right next to her and that things went exactly as originally reported.

Hell, there ate people all over this forum that make claims sbout who they are and whst they've seen and done that are flat out lies. Why would you choose to give an anonymous poster more credibility than someone that's stepped forward and put their own reputation and credibility on the line?

Stow it
The fact is that she is a known activist. And activists are the biggest complainers and trouble makers.
Quite frankly most of us Americans are SICK of these people who just happen to be members of these liberal created protected classes who run around looking for shit with which to bother themselves. You libs have pushed too far. The backlash has started.
Better get out of the way. Or what. What are whiny, gutless right wingers who are the biggest complainers about unfair treatment going to do? I have no idea what happened on that plane, but, having seen her interviewed it is clear that she is an intelligent, well spoken, rational person (i.e. all of the things you are not) who was truly offended at being treated differently, apparently because of her faith. She has not sued anyone or threatened to do so. Her activism consists of being a Muslim Chaplain at a University.

It is time we stop kowtowing to these politically correct groups and take the country back from this knee jerk hypersensitivity before it destroys the fabric of the nation....
Passenger Allegedly on Plane With Muslim Diet Coke Lady Comes Forward With the REAL Story
Wow. A claim by a "purported co-passenger." That is certainly an iron clad source.
Ahh I see. As a flaming lib, you believe it is IMPOSSIBLE for any member of your left wing protected classes to conjure up a false claim of discrimination....

Wow. A claim by a "purported co-passenger." That is certainly an iron clad source.
Ahh I see. As a flaming lib, you believe it is IMPOSSIBLE for any member of your left wing protected classes to conjure up a false claim of discrimination....
No, I do not think it is impossible. But, unlike you, I base my opinions on facts, not bigoted views about people who are different from me. On the one hand, we have a well respected educator who has told her story consistently several times; who has not been contradicted or rebutted by anyone known to have been present; and who received an apology from the airline after they completed their investigation. On the other hand we have.... your bigotry and an anonymous facebook post that NOONE has corroborated. You don't believe this American Citizen for one reason and one reason only; you are an ignorant bigot.

The alleged passenger.

Stow it
Better get out of the way. Or what. What are whiny, gutless right wingers who are the biggest complainers about unfair treatment going to do? I have no idea what happened on that plane, but, having seen her interviewed it is clear that she is an intelligent, well spoken, rational person (i.e. all of the things you are not) who was truly offended at being treated differently, apparently because of her faith. She has not sued anyone or threatened to do so. Her activism consists of being a Muslim Chaplain at a University.
The fact is she wasn't treated differently...
And the back lash is going to beat back liberal political correctness...That's "or what"...
Liberalism has failed. Liberalism has torn apart the country. its YOUR fault.....You had your time. You're over.

The alleged passenger.

Stow it
And the back lash is going to beat back liberal political correctness...That's "or what"...
Liberalism has failed. Liberalism has torn apart the country. its YOUR fault.....You had your time. You're over.
And that "fact" is based on what? Your determination that an anonymous post by someone who claimed to be on the plane is a more credible source than a well respected American educator? Given that most Americans support the Liberal position on most issues, our time will never be over. Are you not paying attention? We won the Presidency twice. We won the most votes in 5 of the last 6 presidential elections and 6 of the last 8 Senate/Congressional elections.

No, I do not think it is impossible. But, unlike you, I base my opinions on facts, not bigoted views about people who are different from me. On the one hand, we have a well respected educator who has told her story consistently several times; who has not been contradicted or rebutted by anyone known to have been present; and who received an apology from the airline after they completed their investigation. On the other hand we have.... your bigotry and an anonymous facebook post that NOONE has corroborated. You don't believe this American Citizen for one reason and one reason only; you are an ignorant bigot.
yes you do....That's why you're circling the wagons around this woman.
Facts? Please. You would not know a fact if it were hanging out of your ass.
Facts and liberalism are oil and water.
Well respected educator? No one ever heard of this person until she had her hissy fit.
Tell me....Where is the bigotry? You do realize it is bigoted to accuse someone of bigotry without substantiated facts?
And you double down by continuing to play the bigot card....You just ran out of gas...
You are taking up for this woman because she is a member of a liberal PC protected class.
Do not argue with me. You cannot win.

Discrimination my ass. They should deport her ass to whatever shithole she came from where she can get beaten, raped and treated like a damned slave and has no rights at all.

Bet she wouldn't mind that plane ride then.
The "shithole" she came from is Morton Grove Illinois.

No, that's exactly the point = All she did was ask for a soda. The woman across from her started the fight.

You racist RWs can make up all kinds of other crap, like you always do, but none of them change the simple fact that there was no reason not to give her the damn soda.
Ahh.....The "you're a racist" card....You lose.
Hey. the hypersensitive little arrogant twat wanted a coke zero. She got a coke. She aggressively shoved it back at the FA....The FA served her FIRST....She came back with a coke zero which was in short supply. so it had to be rationed. The woman flipped out. Over what?....She was looking for a fight.
The FA is going to get the last laugh here because her employer over reacted.
hell, according to the original story before this passenger account had other passengers telling her to calm down.
Someone should have shoved a sock in her mouth.
I bet she and you feel pretty good about yourselves now....
You run around screaming about jobs and the middle class. Here we have a FA trying to make the situation better by diffusing it and you jump for glee that she lost her job....
Hypocrites....all of you.

Well respected educator? No one ever heard of this person until she had her hissy fit.
Tell me....Where is the bigotry? You do realize it is bigoted to accuse someone of bigotry without substantiated facts?
And you double down by continuing to play the bigot card....You just ran out of gas...
You are taking up for this woman because she is a member of a liberal PC protected class.
Do not argue with you because I cannot win? What a fucking moron. You have absolutely nothing to support your claim that she made this up. Nothing. As for her reputation, here is a summary of her achievements.

"Chaplain Tahera Ahmad is a dynamic Muslim “scholar-practioner” who was raised in Morton Grove, IL and graduated from Niles West High School where she played Varsity basketball. Ahmad studied classical Arabic and traditional Islamic Sciences at Al-Diwan and Al-Azhar in Cairo, Egypt and in Department of Islamic Studies and Christian Muslim Relations and Islamic Chaplaincy at Hartford Theological Seminary in Connecticut. During Women’s History Month 2014, Chaplain Ahmad was honored at the White House as a leading Muslim female in the United States and recognized among top ten good Muslim stories of 2013.

Ahmad serves on the board of ACURA (Association of College and University Religious Affairs) and is the co-president of the ACMC (Association of College Muslim Chaplains). She has supported leadership for premier Muslim organizations including the Islamic Society of North America, Inner-City Muslim Action Network, and the Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago, and served as the Department Head of Islamic Studies at the Nation’s largest Muslim Schools, the Islamic Foundation, Villa Park IL. Ahmad is a passionate advocate for social justice and works with young adults in the interfaith movement on artistic and athletic projects to help develop a balanced faith identity in a diverse global world.

She has been featured on NPR, Chicago Public Radio, Chicago Sun Times, USA Today, and recently featured in the national PBS documentary titled The Calling, which portrays the struggle of faith in the 21st century for leaders from the Jewish, Christian, and Muslim faiths. Ahmad is a renowned speaker and has worked closely with the U.S. State Department through leading international workshops on cultural awareness of Muslims and religious diversity. She was recently recognized and hosted by President Obama at the White House for her interfaith work and collaborative initiatives.

Ahmad has received graduate certification in various religious fields including Applied Spirituality in Women’s Leadership from the Women’s Leadership Institute at Hartford Seminary, Ijaazaat or classical certification in Quranic Recitation, Arabic language and Islamic sciences from Al-Diwan in Cairo, Egypt. During her graduate studies at Hartford seminary, she served as the Muslim Chaplain at Mt. Holyoke College in South Hadley, Massachusetts. Currently she serves as the Director of Interfaith Engagement and Associate Chaplain at Northwestern University."

You got anything like that? You are a bigot because you have decided that she is not telling the truth based solely on her being a Muslim. You cannot point to a single "fact" other than that to support your claim.

No, that's exactly the point = All she did was ask for a soda. The woman across from her started the fight.

You racist RWs can make up all kinds of other crap, like you always do, but none of them change the simple fact that there was no reason not to give her the damn soda.
Hey. the hypersensitive little arrogant twat wanted a coke zero. She got a coke. She aggressively shoved it back at the FA....The FA served her FIRST....She came back with a coke zero which was in short supply. so it had to be rationed. The woman flipped out. Over what?....She was looking for a fight.
hell, according to the original story before this passenger account had other passengers telling her to calm down.
You run around screaming about jobs and the middle class. Here we have a FA trying to make the situation better by diffusing it and you jump for glee that she lost her job....
None of what you posted is factual. No one who was there has supported any of what you now claim to have have happened. The Flight Attendant has not denied the events took place as they did. Frankly, the FA may not have reacted as she did because the woman was a Muslim. Maybe the passenger assumed that because she deals with asshole bigots like you so often that she just assumed something that was not accurate. What is clear, however, is that the guy next to her is, like you, an Islamaphobic bigot of the first order.

The alleged passenger.

Stow it
And that "fact" is based on what? Your determination that an anonymous post by someone who claimed to be on the plane is a more credible source than a well respected American educator? Given that most Americans support the Liberal position on most issues, our time will never be over. Are you not paying attention? We won the Presidency twice. We won the most votes in 5 of the last 6 presidential elections and 6 of the last 8 Senate/Congressional elections.
What makes you think the majority of us are liberal when numerous polls indicate that roughly 20% of those polled admit to be liberal in their ideology?..
Who is WE?......Your left wing radicalism has been marginalized....By moderate libs and independents.
The last two elections your side lost seats. Over 600 when combining federal and state elections.
Please.
You are arguing just to argue. You have nothing....
Your defense of the indefensible is remarkably irrational.

And, she did not lose her job. After some sensitivity training, she will be back to work as an FA, just no longer on United Flights, only on flights for her United subsidiary. But, why let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Do not argue with you because I cannot win? What a fucking moron. You have absolutely nothing to support your claim that she made this up. Nothing. As for her reputation, here is a summary of her achievements.

"Chaplain Tahera Ahmad is a dynamic Muslim “scholar-practioner” who was raised in Morton Grove, IL and graduated from Niles West High School where she played Varsity basketball. Ahmad studied classical Arabic and traditional Islamic Sciences at Al-Diwan and Al-Azhar in Cairo, Egypt and in Department of Islamic Studies and Christian Muslim Relations and Islamic Chaplaincy at Hartford Theological Seminary in Connecticut. During Women’s History Month 2014, Chaplain Ahmad was honored at the White House as a leading Muslim female in the United States and recognized among top ten good Muslim stories of 2013.

Ahmad serves on the board of ACURA (Association of College and University Religious Affairs) and is the co-president of the ACMC (Association of College Muslim Chaplains). She has supported leadership for premier Muslim organizations including the Islamic Society of North America, Inner-City Muslim Action Network, and the Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago, and served as the Department Head of Islamic Studies at the Nation’s largest Muslim Schools, the Islamic Foundation, Villa Park IL. Ahmad is a passionate advocate for social justice and works with young adults in the interfaith movement on artistic and athletic projects to help develop a balanced faith identity in a diverse global world.

She has been featured on NPR, Chicago Public Radio, Chicago Sun Times, USA Today, and recently featured in the national PBS documentary titled The Calling, which portrays the struggle of faith in the 21st century for leaders from the Jewish, Christian, and Muslim faiths. Ahmad is a renowned speaker and has worked closely with the U.S. State Department through leading international workshops on cultural awareness of Muslims and religious diversity. She was recently recognized and hosted by President Obama at the White House for her interfaith work and collaborative initiatives.

Ahmad has received graduate certification in various religious fields including Applied Spirituality in Women’s Leadership from the Women’s Leadership Institute at Hartford Seminary, Ijaazaat or classical certification in Quranic Recitation, Arabic language and Islamic sciences from Al-Diwan in Cairo, Egypt. During her graduate studies at Hartford seminary, she served as the Muslim Chaplain at Mt. Holyoke College in South Hadley, Massachusetts. Currently she serves as the Director of Interfaith Engagement and Associate Chaplain at Northwestern University."

You got anything like that? You are a bigot because you have decided that she is not telling the truth based solely on her being a Muslim. You cannot point to a single "fact" other than that to support your claim.
No...You cannot win..
You have nothing with which to dispute the passenger's account of the events......You're trying to shoot the messenger. And that is typical of you libs.
If the message violates the narrative, attack the messenger.
The only part of her resume which you decided was SO important to display here was that she had a major freakout on an airplane. Over a fucking can of soda...
If you think educated people cannot act like assholes, you are delusional.
Case closed. You lose.

The alleged passenger.

Stow it
What makes you think the majority of us are liberal when numerous polls indicate that roughly 20% of those polled admit to be liberal in their ideology?..
Who is WE?......Your left wing radicalism has been marginalized....By moderate libs and independents.
The last two elections your side lost seats. Over 600 when combining federal and state elections.
Please.
You are arguing just to argue. You have nothing....
Your defense of the indefensible is remarkably irrational.
I never said that the majority identify as liberal; they just seem to support liberal policies. What I have is the unrebutted account of what happened from the person it happened to. What do you have, beyond your irrational hatred of Muslims? What facts can you point to that support your bizarre claim that she made it all up? Give us one fact, from an identifiable source, or crawl back under your rock.

No...You cannot win..
You have nothing with which to dispute the passenger's account of the events......You're trying to shoot the messenger. And that is typical of you libs.
If the message violates the narrative, attack the messenger.
The only part of her resume which you decided was SO important to display here was that she had a major freakout on an airplane. Over a fucking can of soda...
If you think educated people cannot act like assholes, you are delusional.
Case closed. You lose.
There was no "passenger account" of what happened. There is an anonymous post on facebook; probably by you. I have not attacked any messenger because there is no messenger. Ms. Ahmad's account has not been contradicted by anyone. The airline investigated and determined that an apology was in order and that their employee need to be retrained. Give us one fact that undermines her account or shut up.

None of what you posted is factual. No one who was there has supported any of what you now claim to have have happened. The Flight Attendant has not denied the events took place as they did. Frankly, the FA may not have reacted as she did because the woman was a Muslim. Maybe the passenger assumed that because she deals with asshole bigots like you so often that she just assumed something that was not accurate. What is clear, however, is that the guy next to her is, like you, an Islamaphobic bigot of the first order.
here's another example of why YOU LOSE.....In one instance you claim to have ALL of the facts....Then your most recent post is based on "maybe" and "may have not"......
BTW, I did not "claim" anything. The account of the passenger claimed it...Now, unless you were there, you had better stand down. With each post, you fall farther into your own trap of hypocrisy.
And again, YOU LOSE because you again played the bigot card.......
Why do you keep posting here when you're Oh fer the board in arguments.
Do you enjoy getting your ass handed to you that much...
Jeez. You're easy.

what a pussy move by United.

Of course , they do have to consider that it is likely that one , or more, of their planes ends up getting blown out of the sky if they anger the Muslims.

Forum List

Back