🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslim Ethnic Cleansing of Palestinian Christians

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKfe12JBFGw]Palestinian Christians Face Persecution - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWprs_t3rV0]Hamas Terrorism against Christians in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_wZb9Rj2rw]Christians Fleeing Bethlehem´s Muslim Majority - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oySB4uw4n18]Christians Are Persecuted, Martyred, and Killed Worldwide - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWpIWDjQLUU]The Christian Nakba - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWzbWInnGx0]Killings of any Non-Muslim is Legitimate - YouTube[/ame]

Why does Israel let the Muslim Palestinians stay in Israel with their peace offerings, security fence & land concessions? No Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does.

QUOTE=Roudy;6813718][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWzbWInnGx0]Killings of any Non-Muslim is Legitimate - YouTube[/ame][/QUOTE]

Tinmore keeps swearing up and down they love Christians in Gaza.
He wants us to believe that the Islamists in Gaza are different than the Islamists elsewhere in the world, that are terrorizing, murdering, oppressing, and committing genocide on Christians. And if you believe what Tinmore tells you, I have some swampland in Florida and a used car to sell you.

He wants us to believe that the Islamists in Gaza are different than the Islamists elsewhere in the world, that are terrorizing, murdering, oppressing, and committing genocide on Christians. And if you believe what Tinmore tells you, I have some swampland in Florida and a used car to sell you.

Christians are on barrowed time in those territories, if Hamas gets what they want they will be chased into the streets and killed like they are in Egypt, Iraq, Pakistan etc etc

Christians are on barrowed time in those territories, if Hamas gets what they want they will be chased into the streets and killed like they are in Egypt, Iraq, Pakistan etc etc
You literally gotta be insane to actually believe that Islamists like Hamas will actually be tolerant of Christians in today's world.

You literally gotta be insane to actually believe that Islamists like Hamas will actually be tolerant of Christians in today's world.

The problem is alot of people in the West have no experience with people in that part of the world and they assume Palestinians, Syrians, Egyptians etc think like we do and want the same things, but they don't and thats why we make so many mistakes over there.

The problem is alot of people in the West have no experience with people in that part of the world and they assume Palestinians, Syrians, Egyptians etc think like we do and want the same things, but they don't and thats why we make so many mistakes over there.
And they have no idea what living in those shitholes is like.

Oh no doubt man, they assume everyone has civil rights in those countries and gay people are free to marry or whatever like here.

Oh no doubt man, they assume everyone has civil rights in those countries and gay people are free to marry or whatever like here.

Good point I wonder if our sherri knows that under strict shariah law----that CAMEL
in the picture she so enjoyed would be OFF LIMITS TO HER-----a dhimmi in a
shariah shit hole. My hubby was born in a shariah shit hole------dhimmis got to ride
on donkeys-----but NO LEATHER OR TEXTILE SADDLES----the saddle had to
be made of wood-----it gets even more idiotic-----jews had to ride side saddle----
like a girl-----there is more-----but you get the idea-----TRAFFIC rules varied depending
on ----'status' She seems to WANT this kind of crap for christians in the middle east----
muslims certainly want it MORE AND MORE-----Turkey is sliding into the cosmic
shariah cesspit ------ say bye bye to ATATURK ----some islamicists are expressing real
hatred toward that dead guy. There is a kind of backlash against the ATATURK approach

Good point I wonder if our sherri knows that under strict shariah law----that CAMEL
shariah shit hole. My hubby was born in a shariah shit hole------dhimmis got to ride
be made of wood-----it gets even more idiotic-----jews had to ride side saddle----
like a girl-----there is more-----but you get the idea-----TRAFFIC rules varied depending
on ----'status' She seems to WANT this kind of crap for christians in the middle east----
shariah cesspit ------ say bye bye to ATATURK ----some islamicists are expressing real
hatred toward that dead guy. There is a kind of backlash against the ATATURK approach
A nice trip to her boyfriend's hometown of Iran would wake her up to all the crap she was screaming 'bout.

A nice trip to her boyfriend's hometown of Iran would wake her up to all the crap she was screaming 'bout.

In iran her kids (if they are his) are MUSLIMS I wonder if she knows that
small detail ------but I believe her kids are already muslims as is she. If they let her
be a christian-----she has to be careful NOT TO MENTION her beliefs to her children

Forum List

Back