Muslim Leaders Vow To Protect Rights Of Religious Minorities

For DHARA and COYOTE and UNKO_------I have a wonderful plan------UNIVERSAL
APPLICATION OF the meccan constitution and the PACT OF OMAR--------
MUSLIM COUNTRIES get to "protect" non muslims according to the details of
those documents, Christian countries get to "protect" non christans according to
the SAME DETAILS HINDU COUNTRIES, JEWISH COUNTRIES etc etc-----
then EVERYONE CAN BE "PROTECTED" and happy. Coyote has already
----or so it seems-----AGREED------and DHARA is enthusiastic

What then is the threat we face today? Is it Islam? No, that’s far too simplistic. Is it “political Islam?” That’s almost a nonsensical phrase; all religions are to a degree political. Is it “political Islam that governs a caliphate?” Only if that caliphate looks like ISIS and declares war on us (and right now, ISIS accounts for 0.01% of the world’s Muslims).
No, it’s more fundamental than that. Our greatest threat is twofold:

1. Unchecked growth of a violent ideology that draws from but does not define Islam; and
2. An uncontested worldview that pits Muslims against non-Muslims.
We will not be able to address either of these points if we talk, plan and operate from a position of ignorance. Neither the fear-mongering pundits on TV nor the murderers in Iraq and Syria are helping this. They’re making it worse by the minute. We can undercut both of their hurtful messages with just a little information, understanding and communication.

Read more: Don’t Know Much About Islam…And That’s a Problem

your citation is PROPAGANDA dhara-----I know about islam from muslims and from relatives who SURVIVED it-----I laughed my way thru the crappy citation
Everything out of your mouth is propaganda. I think for myself. I don't laugh at you, I feel sorry for your hatred.

Rosie plays right into ISIS hands. ISIS wants Muslmis to turn away from the West, to not have friends in the West. Rosie would be a great spokeperson for ISIS and recruit even more. ISIS wants to make Westerners fear and hate ALL Muslims.

What then is the threat we face today? Is it Islam? No, that’s far too simplistic. Is it “political Islam?” That’s almost a nonsensical phrase; all religions are to a degree political. Is it “political Islam that governs a caliphate?” Only if that caliphate looks like ISIS and declares war on us (and right now, ISIS accounts for 0.01% of the world’s Muslims).
No, it’s more fundamental than that. Our greatest threat is twofold:

1. Unchecked growth of a violent ideology that draws from but does not define Islam; and
2. An uncontested worldview that pits Muslims against non-Muslims.
We will not be able to address either of these points if we talk, plan and operate from a position of ignorance. Neither the fear-mongering pundits on TV nor the murderers in Iraq and Syria are helping this. They’re making it worse by the minute. We can undercut both of their hurtful messages with just a little information, understanding and communication.

Read more: Don’t Know Much About Islam…And That’s a Problem

your citation is PROPAGANDA dhara-----I know about islam from muslims and from relatives who SURVIVED it-----I laughed my way thru the crappy citation
Everything out of your mouth is propaganda. I think for myself. I don't laugh at you, I feel sorry for your hatred.

what hatred did I express?-----I am an ADVOCATE for the UNIVERSAL application of the much lauded MEDINA CONSTITUTION OF MUHAMMAD and the PACT OF OMAR-----modified to fit the situation ---as per the situation------its details for the attainment of PROTECTION imposed on all minorities for THEIR BENEFIT.
Please explain your position?

Last edited:
Rosie plays right into ISIS hands. ISIS wants Muslmis to turn away from the West, to not have friends in the West. Rosie would be a great spokeperson for ISIS and recruit even more. ISIS wants to make Westerners fear and hate ALL Muslims.

you are making no sense DHARA-------how would UNIVERSAL use of the PACT OF OMAR and the MECCAN CONSTITUTION -----laudable documents that they are TURN people away from muslims? I have a basis for my terrific proposal-----I support EQUITY FOR ALL---------Pact of Omar in Iraq ----and Pact of Omar in
the USA and in England and in France Please let me know how you feel about my TERRIFIC IDEA?-----

c'mon Dhara---------what do you have AGAINST------the glorious MEDINA CONSTITUTION? would muslims-----lets say living in the USA not be OVERJOYED to be protected under its very just provisions?
How about the glorious PACT OF OMAR--------for muslims living in India?

Last edited:
For DHARA and COYOTE and UNKO_------I have a wonderful plan------.......

I have a wonderful plan for YOU ---- seeking help from a mental health professional, you fucking head case.

so you are stymied too

Dhara does not seem to be able to explain to me WHY---my acceptance of
the glorious MEDINA CONSTITUTION OF MUHUMMAD and the GLORIOUS
PACT OF OMAR------seems to him to be an EFFORT to make people reject
muslims (???????)

For DHARA and COYOTE and UNKO_------I have a wonderful plan------.......

I have a wonderful plan for YOU ---- seeking help from a mental health professional, you fucking head case.

so you are stymied too

You are the filthiest religious bigot on this site, and that's saying something. Seek help immediately.

where is the "religious bigotry" in paying HOMAGE to the glorious Medina constitution authored by Muhummad and the GLORIOUS PACT OF OMAR authored by the hand picked successor of Muhummad ???

iloony's ridiculous, idiotic religious bigotry is in about 30,000 of her stupid posts here. Like every other idiotic bigot in the world, she thinks she's justified because she's convinced she's 'right.'

iloony's ridiculous, idiotic religious bigotry is in about 30,000 of her stupid posts here. Like every other idiotic bigot in the world, she thinks she's justified because she's convinced she's 'right.'

about what am I convinced that I am right? I simply proposed a world wide
adoption of some specific Islamic ideas------like THE PACT OF OMAR and the MEDINA CONSTITUTION. Other ideas have been adopted world wide.---
Everyone seems to have adopted TELEVISION and Chess

Isis has killed more muslims than any other faith. The "civilised" world has a common interest in uniting against them.

"Dear Tommy -- our club is having a pot luck this Saturday, and seeming that you have never attended, we would like to extend to you this invitation to join us in brotherhood and conviviality. We do hope you can come.

Best wishes,

The Civilized World"

If anything "good" could possibly be said about the atrocities brought about under ISIS, it's that it's forcing a dialogue among Muslim majority countries in the region and a working together to take control of their religion back from extremists.

Muslim Leaders Vow To Protect Rights Of Religious Minorities

The rise of ISIS and other Muslim extremist groups in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia has brought horrific persecution of non-Muslims — Christians, Jews and other religious minorities. Now, a group of Islamic scholars, Muslim leaders and government ministers from Muslim-majority countries has promised to work together to protect those minorities, saying Islam forbids religious persecution.

More than 100 countries were represented at the gathering of Muslim leaders in Marrakech this week, sponsored by the Moroccan government and the Forum for Promoting Peace in Muslim Societies, an organization led by Islamic scholar Sheikh Abdullah bin Bayyah.

.....A declaration coming out of this week's meeting in Morocco calls on Muslim intellectuals to develop a more inclusive concept of citizenship. Education authorities are urged to identify curricular material "that instigates aggression and extremism, leads to war and chaos, and results in the destruction of our shared societies."

Religious leaders are told to address the "amnesia" of their followers that blocks memories of the centuries of interfaith coexistence on their lands.

"It is unconscionable to employ religion for the purpose of aggressing upon the rights of religious minorities in Muslim countries," the declaration concludes.​

Remainder of article at link.

This is good news. Hopefully this will help overcome the ignorance and hatred.

I feel a bit out of my depth reading all these historical treatises. But just being anecdotal. My brother in law has been working in Oman for several years, and I was hoping he would they would behead him. However he reports that it is a chilled out place to live and he doesnt want to come home. I support him 100% in this.
One of my best friends lives in Dubai and will stay there until he is buried.He isnt even arsed about not having a vote because the only issue he cares about is making money.
I have lived and worked with muslims for many years and consider myself lucky to have done so.
ISIS are bad people but only a complete divvy would consider them to be representative of the whole of Islam.
Of course some have that agenda and some on here have that agenda .

Isis has killed more muslims than any other faith. The "civilised" world has a common interest in uniting against them.

"Dear Tommy -- our club is having a pot luck this Saturday, and seeming that you have never attended, we would like to extend to you this invitation to join us in brotherhood and conviviality. We do hope you can come.

Best wishes,

The Civilized World"
FFS - what part of that post do you have a problem with you fuckwit ?

m

Best wishes,

The Civilized World"

Only that you would consider yourself part of the civilized world while continuously defending the most horrific exhibition of Islamic misogyny imaginable.

m

Best wishes,

The Civilized World"

Only that you would consider yourself part of the civilized world while continuously defending the most horrific exhibition of Islamic misogyny imaginable.
Show me where I have defended this, dumbo.
nb added a comma between "this" and "dumbo".

Last edited:
For DHARA and COYOTE and UNKO_------I have a wonderful plan------UNIVERSAL
APPLICATION OF the meccan constitution and the PACT OF OMAR--------
MUSLIM COUNTRIES get to "protect" non muslims according to the details of
those documents, Christian countries get to "protect" non christans according to
the SAME DETAILS HINDU COUNTRIES, JEWISH COUNTRIES etc etc-----
then EVERYONE CAN BE "PROTECTED" and happy. Coyote has already
----or so it seems-----AGREED------and DHARA is enthusiastic

So which countries still practice the Pact of Umar?

Forum List

Back