Muslim Marine Throws Down On Draft-Dodger Donald...Here's My I.D.

Why do most of our military support conservatives??

You answer mine, I'll answer yours.
Kinda hard to hate themselves, since most marines are so called rightists??

No. Rightists are people like Trump and his Biggest Fans in this forum who are shitting themselves over Muslims and spreading lies about refugees.

If you know Marines, you won't be surprised if after this incident a lot of military dump the Trump.
Trump has never been a conservative. He just plays one on TV and for his dopey followers.

most conservatives are backwater hicks that don't want any investment as they like living in their shit. So they're not exactly smart people.

I'll compare our home against yours any day...or for that matter any of my family's homes. That was really stupid

Think Nidal Hassan had a badge too........
excellent reply but it won't shut the libs up , still excellent reply Man !!

Timothy McVeigh
don't think that the agnostic or athiest 'mcveigh' was bragging up on a Marine ID and mcveigh was not active even if he had been a Marine RightWinger !! nidal Hussein was active military when he went all 'jihad' !!

McVeigh was a Christian conservative
He may have called himself one, but he did not act like one. His actions were more in tune of an Muslim...

Timothy McVeigh
don't think that the agnostic or athiest 'mcveigh' was bragging up on a Marine ID and mcveigh was not active even if he had been a Marine RightWinger !! nidal Hussein was active military when he went all 'jihad' !!

Not according to this:
"McVeigh was Catholic as a young child, but never really practiced the religion. He told the authors of American Terrorist that he “did not believe in Hell.” If there's one tenet that's consistent with Christianreligions, it's a belief in Hell—and Heaven, for that matter."Oct 25, 2010

And, since you bring up 'conservative'.....

.....every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

Timothy McVeigh

Not according to this:
"McVeigh was Catholic as a young child, but never really practiced the religion. He told the authors of American Terrorist that he “did not believe in Hell.” If there's one tenet that's consistent with Christianreligions, it's a belief in Hell—and Heaven, for that matter."Oct 25, 2010

.....every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

McVeigh's motives were political, not religious

You answer mine, I'll answer yours.
Kinda hard to hate themselves, since most marines are so called rightists??

No. Rightists are people like Trump and his Biggest Fans in this forum who are shitting themselves over Muslims and spreading lies about refugees.

If you know Marines, you won't be surprised if after this incident a lot of military dump the Trump.
Trump has never been a conservative. He just plays one on TV and for his dopey followers.

most conservatives are backwater hicks that don't want any investment as they like living in their shit. So they're not exactly smart people.

I'll compare our home against yours any day...or for that matter any of my family's homes. That was really stupid

And I'd be happy to compare my educational background with his, too.

wasn't Christian
Timothy McVeigh

no expert but my understanding is that he was an agnostic or an atheist but of course all libs claim that he was what you claim . I'll maybe look around and see what I find link wise RightWinger . Course this thread is about Trump and some 'muslim' with an ID . AS stated by some one , nidal Hussein was a muslim in the military that had ID . In other words , I'm not impressed as the muslim with ID mighta needed a job Rightwinger !!

Timothy McVeigh

Not according to this:

McVeigh's motives were political, not religious

Excellent. :eusa_clap:

Now apply that to 9/11. See how easy that was? You have done well, Grasshopper.

Timothy McVeigh

Not according to this:

Buying the Warren Commission hook line and sinker then? :rofl:

Gullible's Travels...

Same Trump who considers POWs to be losers for being captured

Timothy McVeigh

Not according to this:

Buying the Warren Commission hook line and sinker then? :rofl:

Gullible's Travels...

Please articulate your implied objection....so I can eviscerate same.

Muslim Marine masterfully bashes Trump by posting his military ID badge: ‘Where’s yours?’.

Tayyib Rashid is a Muslim.....he is also a Marine.

"I'm an American Muslim and I carry a special ID Badge, where's yours?", wrote the Sergeant.r
Dionald Trump received no less than Four (04) Deferments during the Viet Nam War.

Trump was a Draft Dodger.

Dick(less) Cheney was Draft Dodger.

Mitt Witt Romney was a Draft Dodger.

Bush43 was and is a Deserter.

They are yellow belly, low-life, scum sucking cowards....in other words Republicans.

Yes, the Republican chickenhawks are a pitiful bunch.

republican-draft-dodgers.jpg

During the Viet Nam War, in which I served, students with deferments were called "Draft Dodgers". They used their status as student to avoid going to war. They were Draft Dodgers....

Cheney - Draft Dodger.

Romney - Draft Dodger.

Trump - Draft Dodger.

During the Viet Nam War, in which I served, students with deferments were called "Draft Dodgers".

I was also in during the Nam war..

and the people we called 'draft dodgers' were those that left the country to avoid being drafted.

Like Clinton

Romney attended a protest to send kids to war.

Then skipped off to France.

Then killed a woman.

Then came home to make a bazillion dollahs through "creative destruction" or laying off people.

That..is the stuff of Republican Presidential Candidates.

Well.....Ted Kennedy certainly wasn't a gentleman....

...it took him 9 hours to open the car door for a woman at Chappaquiddick

Muslim Marine masterfully bashes Trump by posting his military ID badge: ‘Where’s yours?’.

"I'm an American Muslim and I carry a special ID Badge, where's yours?", wrote the Sergeant.r
Dionald Trump received no less than Four (04) Deferments during the Viet Nam War.

They are yellow belly, low-life, scum sucking cowards....in other words Republicans.

Why isn't Billy Bob Clinton in that?

Timothy McVeigh

Not according to this:

None were right wingers? I suggest you look up Charles J. Guiteau.

Why isn't Billy Bob Clinton in that?

Anyone need to see the letter Bill 'the rapist' Clinton wrote to Col. Holmes referring to 'loathing' the military?

Timothy McVeigh

Not according to this:

My post said ".....every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers."

And, of course, it is absolutely accurate.

Charles J. Guiteau, who shot President James Garfield, was part of a utopian commune, the Oneida Community, where free love was practiced.
Ackerman, “Dark Horse: The Surprise Election and Political Murder of President James A. Garfield,” p.135

I suggest that you learn never to doubt me.

During the Viet Nam War, in which I served, students with deferments were called "Draft Dodgers". They used their status as student to avoid going to war. They were Draft Dodgers....

Cheney - Draft Dodger.

Romney - Draft Dodger.

Trump - Draft Dodger.

During the Viet Nam War, in which I served, students with deferments were called "Draft Dodgers".

I was also in during the Nam war..

and the people we called 'draft dodgers' were those that left the country to avoid being drafted.

Like Clinton

Romney attended a protest to send kids to war.

Then skipped off to France.

Then killed a woman.

Then came home to make a bazillion dollahs through "creative destruction" or laying off people.

That..is the stuff of Republican Presidential Candidates.

Well.....Ted Kennedy certainly wasn't a gentleman....

...it took him 9 hours to open the car door for a woman at Chappaquiddick

Please leave me out of your fantasies.

Timothy McVeigh

Not according to this:

Or John Wilkes Booth...

Timothy McVeigh

Not according to this:

Or John Wilkes Booth...

So glad you've given me the opportunity to put you in your place again....

Lincoln was assassinated byJohn Wilkes Booth, “…an angry Copperhead, a.k.a., ‘peace democrat,’ (when that meant pro-slavery, of course.)John Wilkes Booth - Liberapedia
John Wilkes Booth

You, as well, should know better than to doubt me.

Forum List

Back