Muslim Marine Throws Down On Draft-Dodger Donald...Here's My I.D.

I believe that Dick's exact words were: "I had better things to do". What a conservative patriot :rolleyes-41:

Cheney's unself-consciousness about this is (or at least was) so pronounced that in 1989 he told George C. Wilson of the Washington Post, "I had other priorities in the '60s than military service."

As did Clinton, Biden, Reid.

strangest thing.

they all had the same priority.

a college education

66 67 ... he could have gone to Nam ... but the Mi Kong Delta was in full swing and too many kids were getting killed ...

Richard Bruce Cheney was born on Jan. 30, 1941, in Lincoln, Neb., but was raised in Casper, Wyo. His father, a soil conservation agent for the Department of Agriculture, and his mother, a homemaker, were both staunch Democrats.

2. Cheney won a scholarship to Yale University and matriculated there in 1959, but he dropped out during his sophomore year because of poor grades. He returned to college two years later and received bachelor's and master's degrees in political science from the University of Wyoming by 1966.

3. Prior to obtaining his degree, Cheney got a union job laying power lines in Rock Springs, Wyo.

3. He married his high school sweetheart, Lynne, in 1964. They have two adult daughters, Mary and Elizabeth. Mary Cheney is openly gay.

4. He avoided military service during the Vietnam War with education and then marriage deferments

education and then marriage deferments

Just like Clinton, Biden, and Reid

Who aren't shitting themselves over refugees.

Maybe if we just keep repeating that it'll get through...

How any more people have to die before liberals will stop their silly rhetorical dodges and acknowledge that the more Muslims a Christian/secular/pro-Western nation has, the greater the chances are that it will suffer terrorist attacks, and that we have a basic right and duty to protect ourselves from suffering terrorist attacks?

When you have thousands of Muslims at a soccer match in Turkey booing a moment of silence intended to honor the Paris attack victims and chanting "Allah hu Akbar," what does that tell you about "the Arab street"? When you have Muslims all over Europe setting up virtual mini-states, what does that tell you about "the Arab street"?

Yes, many Muslims are good and decent people who abhor violence. But, many Muslims sympathize with jihadism, and some of them openly support terrorism.

You are wrong .

In the US we have a mass shooting almost every month . Few of those involve Muslims .

You conservatives ignore these terror attacks to justify your xenophobic Muslim hatred .

Muslim Marine masterfully bashes Trump by posting his military ID badge: ‘Where’s yours?’.

Tayyib Rashid is a Muslim.....he is also a Marine.

"I'm an American Muslim and I carry a special ID Badge, where's yours?", wrote the Sergeant.r
Dionald Trump received no less than Four (04) Deferments during the Viet Nam War.

Trump was a Draft Dodger.

Dick(less) Cheney was Draft Dodger.

Mitt Witt Romney was a Draft Dodger.

Bush43 was and is a Deserter.

They are yellow belly, low-life, scum sucking cowards....in other words Republicans.

Far left drones will believe anything!

Liberal group claims Mitt Romney, Dick Cheney, Donald Trump, others are draft dodgers

rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

Muslim Marine masterfully bashes Trump by posting his military ID badge: ‘Where’s yours?’.

"I'm an American Muslim and I carry a special ID Badge, where's yours?", wrote the Sergeant.r
Dionald Trump received no less than Four (04) Deferments during the Viet Nam War.

They are yellow belly, low-life, scum sucking cowards....in other words Republicans.

Far left drones will believe anything!

Liberal group claims Mitt Romney, Dick Cheney, Donald Trump, others are draft dodgers

rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

Of course they are draft dodgers !?? Where's the lie ? They dodged the draft. They were not drafted in a time where they draft age . No one is saying it was illegal .

Shit, you righties had no problem calling Clinton a draft dodger back in the day .

Typical chicken hawks . Not only do they dodge the draft , they now want to send others to fight their superfluous wars .

Did you serve, Timmy?

Nope . There was no draft in my time .

Be careful calling anyone a chicken hawk and people sending others to fight superfluous wars then

Difference is I'm not calling for invasions . And I didn't actively dodge a draft . So I can say whatever I want .

Typical chicken hawks . Not only do they dodge the draft , they now want to send others to fight their superfluous wars .

Did you serve, Timmy?

Be careful calling anyone a chicken hawk and people sending others to fight superfluous wars then

Difference is I'm not calling for invasions . And I didn't actively dodge a draft . So I can say whatever I want .

Chicken hawk is what you are. Or maybe you just weren't man enough. I have no use for you. Run along

And Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Harry Reid, etc, etc, etc

You forgot BILL Clinton.

d a

Here is what every dead from the neck up ConJob/NeoNut/RePug/TeaHadist does not and/or cannot and will not understand. This Marine, a Muslim-American SERVED HIS COUNTRY. There are other Muslim-Americans serving their country.

They love the U.S. just as much as any of the flag waving, mother loving, apple eating, girl you fucked back ConJobs and they should not be considered the enemy simply because of their religion.

Trump is a draft dodger, and you people love him. He never wore the uniform. He ran when he had a chance to serve his country. This Muslim-American Marine Sergeant did not. He stood to the colors and served his country.

Republican's love to elect Deserter's and Draft Dodgers, while talking about sending other men and women off to die in another useless war.

Do not use another person's Constitutionally Protected Right to Freedom of Religion to brand them as an enemy because of the actions of others of a similar faith.

You people elect Draft Dodgers and Deserter's, what does that say about you?

Would veterans who happen to be Muslim be required to register with Trump's Nazi-like program?

Did you serve, Timmy?

Chicken hawk is what you are. Or maybe you just weren't man enough. I have no use for you. Run along

Did you serve, Timmy?

You don't understand the term. " chicken hawk" . I am not pro war , so there goes the " hawk " .part .

During the Viet Nam War, in which I served, students with deferments were called "Draft Dodgers". They used their status as student to avoid going to war. They were Draft Dodgers....

Cheney - Draft Dodger.

Romney - Draft Dodger.

Trump - Draft Dodger.
Draft evasion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those who practice draft evasion are sometimes pejoratively referred to as "draft dodgers", a term which was made popular during the Vietnam War.
Yes, they didn't do anything wrong. Thank you for not being a hack about this. I am surprised lol

No they didn't do anything wrong until they started sending others in to combat or became war mongers once they no longer had to serve themselves

Forum List

Back