Muslim / ME Countries Top List of Worst Abusers of Women in the World:

Nothing to denigrate, Islam defender. Islam is doing a great job denigrating itself.

And now the facts: The bottom of the barrel ie bottom 12 in women's rights (according to the list YOU just provided) are: Turkey, Oman, Egypt, Iran, Mali, Morocco, Côte d'Ivoire, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Chad, Pakistan, Yemen.

ALL MUSLIM MAJORITY COUNTRIES.

Now grab what's left of your cut tail, and run along, Crazy Coyote.

Ha ha ha. Pathetic, and desperate.

As I said, Islamic majority countries in the ME and Africa, are not good places to be a woman. Neither are a number of non-Islamic countries such as Nepal or India or Guatamala. I understand, however, that your concern is solely with Islamic countries and you are perfectly fine with abuses towards women elsewhere.

My tail is intact and fine. Thank you for your concern :)
I know that your concern is to always find fault with Israel and absolving Muslims and Islam of everything, while at the same time diverting the topic. But as the title indicates in as independent study that just came out, MUSLIM MAJORITY COUNTRIES TOP THE LIST OF THE WORST ABUSERS OF WOMEN, in fact the top 12 are ALL MUSLIM. Agreed?

Nothing to denigrate, Islam defender. Islam is doing a great job denigrating itself.

And now the facts: The bottom of the barrel ie bottom 12 in women's rights (according to the list YOU just provided) are: Turkey, Oman, Egypt, Iran, Mali, Morocco, Côte d'Ivoire, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Chad, Pakistan, Yemen.

ALL MUSLIM MAJORITY COUNTRIES.

Now grab what's left of your cut tail, and run along, Crazy Coyote.

Ha ha ha. Pathetic, and desperate.

As I said, Islamic majority countries in the ME and Africa, are not good places to be a woman. Neither are a number of non-Islamic countries such as Nepal or India or Guatamala. I understand, however, that your concern is solely with Islamic countries and you are perfectly fine with abuses towards women elsewhere.

I know that your concern is to always find fault with Israel and absolving Muslims and Islam of everything, while at the same time diverting the topic. But as the title indicates in as independent study that just came out, MUSLIM MAJORITY COUNTRIES TOP THE LIST OF THE WORST ABUSERS OF WOMEN, in fact the top 12 are ALL MUSLIM. Agreed?
Given that your concern is solely with demonizing Muslims and Islam regardless of the facts or the actual topic, let's dispense with the pretenses and put your hypocrisy and faux self-righteous adherence to the topic (an adherence only engaged in when convenient to you) - to pasture.

I agree that Islamic majority countries in Africa and the Mid-East are the worst. Now tell me Roudy, are you truly concerned with abuse towards women or only concerned when it's done by Muslims?

No need to answer - the answer is evident in your mulitude of posts :)

Given that your concern as a professional Islam apologist is to absolve Muslims for everything they do, including abuse of women, while blaming Israel at the same time. Then yes, let's dispense with the hypocrisy and self righteousness, when it comes to Islam and Muslims, for you, anything goes.

However, as I indicated, the top 12 abusers of women in the world are indeed Muslim majority countries. Therefore, it's not bigotry pointing that simple fact out which by the way, is what that independent study specifically pointed out as well.

Next of course, you will tell us that it's got nothing at all to do with Islam. Which it obviously does. But this never seems to brother miss "women's rights" tail-less Coyote, that the same people she defends 24 / 7 happen to also treat women like shit.

You'd think as a woman, you'd come down hard on those who are constantly abusing women. But no, you're busy minimizing, justifying, and apologizing for the abusers and haters. What a shame.

Go figure. :cuckoo:

Given that your concern as a professional Islam apologist is to absolve Muslims for everything they do, including abuse of women, while blaming Israel at the same time. Then yes, let's dispense with the hypocrisy and self righteousness, when it comes to Islam and Muslims, for you, anything goes.

However, as I indicated, the top 12 abusers of women in the world are indeed Muslim majority countries. Therefore, it's not bigotry pointing that simple fact out which by the way, is what that independent study specifically pointed out as well.

Next of course, you will tell us that it's got nothing at all to do with Islam. Which it obviously does. But this never seems to brother miss "women's rights" tail-less Coyote, that the same people she defends 24 / 7 happen to also treat women like shit.

You'd think as a woman, you'd come down hard on those who are constantly abusing women. But no, you're busy minimizing, justifying, and apologizing for the abusers and haters. What a shame.

ALL of science is based on STATISTICS-----including the physical sciences. ----in fact,
including the social sciences That all of the top 12 nations cited for abuse of women
are ISLAMIC nations is as highly significate as is the statistical possibility that a water
molecule concists of 2 hydrogen and one oxygen atoms. The statistic indicates that
islam is associated with the abuse of women. A finding that a hindu country also is
found abusive of women -----or a catholic country-----does not change that FACT.
Why fight an observed fact?

However, as I indicated, the top 12 abusers of women in the world are indeed Muslim majority countries.

Are any of those Palestine?

Given that your concern is solely with demonizing Muslims and Islam regardless of the facts or the actual topic, let's dispense with the pretenses and put your hypocrisy and faux self-righteous adherence to the topic (an adherence only engaged in when convenient to you) - to pasture.

I agree that Islamic majority countries in Africa and the Mid-East are the worst. Now tell me Roudy, are you truly concerned with abuse towards women or only concerned when it's done by Muslims?

Roudy, by being a Jew, has reason to be skeptical and wary of Muslims. After all, doesn't the Holy Koran speak of the Jew hiding behind the talking tree? And they ain't playing hide and seek.

However, as I indicated, the top 12 abusers of women in the world are indeed Muslim majority countries.

Any Muslims living in West Bank and Gaza?

Roudy, by being a Jew, has reason to be skeptical and wary of Muslims. After all, doesn't the Holy Koran speak of the Jew hiding behind the talking tree? And they ain't playing hide and seek.

A lot of people have been the victims of hate, injustice and intolerance. That is not meant to minimize what Roudy and his family has been through. But Hossfly - it can not also be an excuse for condoning or excusing the same on others. Do you think it's ok that the Buddhists in Myanmar are torching the Muslim minority? Do you think it's ok that women in the Congo are brutalized so horribly? Are child marriages in Nepal ok because they aren't Muslim's perpetrating it? Is the fact that the vast majority of Muslims, at least in this country - are no more likely to beat their wives than any other religious groups?

(the Koran also speaks well of Jews...like most Holy books, it's rather contradictory)

Is the fact that the vast majority of Muslims, at least in this country - are no more likely to beat their wives than any other religious groups?

(the Koran also speaks well of Jews...like most Holy books, it's rather contradictory)
True.........Jesus in the Bible was extremely hard on the juden. . :cool:

Is the fact that the vast majority of Muslims, at least in this country - are no more likely to beat their wives than any other religious groups?

Yep! He was the first Palestinian, as Frau Sherri sez.

The Bible was very genocidal so it's not surprising - everyone came in for punishment at one time or another.

Hard to believe human kind survived the multiple biblical genetic bottlenecks that wrathful deity imposed.

Yep! He was the first Palestinian, as Frau Sherri sez.

I thought that was Adam? Friggin' squatter.

"Palestine" wasn't even on the list, as it was not, is not, and may never be a officially a country. However if they listed the Palestinian Shariah cesspit of Gaza, I'm sure it would fit right there at the bottom, along with the rest of the Muslim worst abusers of women.

Last edited:

A lot of people have been the victims of hate, injustice and intolerance. That is not meant to minimize what Roudy and his family has been through. But Hossfly - it can not also be an excuse for condoning or excusing the same on others. Do you think it's ok that the Buddhists in Myanmar are torching the Muslim minority? Do you think it's ok that women in the Congo are brutalized so horribly? Are child marriages in Nepal ok because they aren't Muslim's perpetrating it? Is the fact that the vast majority of Muslims, at least in this country - are no more likely to beat their wives than any other religious groups?

Knock knock knock. Is that head of yours so hollow as to not ask why is it that the worst abusers of women are Muslim majority countries? Where as I speak from real experience, you keep trying to whitewash Muslim behavior.. That's basically your mission on this board, trying to portray Muslims, which are the aggressors and abusers, as the victims. Aw boohoo. Good luck making that pig fly, Cut-Tail Coyote.

Again, as a woman, you really should be ashamed of yourself defending the worst of the worst abusers of women in the world. You of course have nothing better to say than going off topic with false comparisons, and whining.

Last edited:

Knock knock knock. Is that head of yours so hollow as to not ask why is it that the worst abusers of women are Muslim majority countries? Where as I speak from real experience, you keep trying to whitewash Muslim behavior.. That's basically your mission on this board. You really have nothing better to say than trying to portray Muslims, which are for the most part the aggressors and abusers, as the victims. Aw boohoo. Good luck making that pig fly, Cut-Tail Coyote.

Again, as a woman, you really should be ashamed of yourself defending the worst of the worst abusers of women in the world. You of course have nothing better to say by going off topic with false comparisons, and whining.

Yo Bigot Boy. No one's defending anything...but don't let that get in the way of your single minded and rather obvious bigotry :lol:

(ps - you lack the charm of Archie Bunker)

Bullshit, and totally off topic.

Knock knock knock. Is that head of yours so hollow as to not ask why is it that the worst abusers of women are Muslim majority countries? Where as I speak from real experience, you keep trying to whitewash Muslim behavior.. That's basically your mission on this board. You really have nothing better to say than trying to portray Muslims, which are for the most part the aggressors and abusers, as the victims. Aw boohoo. Good luck making that pig fly, Cut-Tail Coyote.

Again, as a woman, you really should be ashamed of yourself defending the worst of the worst abusers of women in the world. You of course have nothing better to say by going off topic with false comparisons, and whining.

Yo Bigot Boy. No one's defending anything...but don't let that get in the way of your single minded and rather obvious bigotry :lol:

Off topic flame? Tsk tsk.

Off topic flame? Tsk tsk.

:) Pot. Kettle. Black.

Forum List

Back