🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslim migrant mob sexually assaults children as young as 12 at festival

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

JULY 4, 2016 9:49 AM BY ROBERT SPENCER66 COMMENTS

Shocker: the “Do Not Molest Me” bracelets that Swedish cops handed out to girls didn’t work. Oddly enough, the Muslim migrants kept on molesting the Infidels girls even while the police were present. The Qur’an says: “O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” (33:59) The implication there is that if women do not cover themselves adequately with their outer garments, they may be abused, and that such abuse would be justified. Even if the girl is wearing a “Do Not Molest Me” bracelet.

Sweden-refugees-welcome-1.jpg

“Migrant gang sexually assault children as young as 12 at festival,” by Lizzie Stromme, Express, July 3, 2016

Sweden: Muslim migrant mob sexually assaults children as young as 12 at festival

Thank God obama is bringing in that culture and thank the Lord Jesus Christ that the government has taken out words like jihad.

D'uh.

A cop walks by the immigrant behaves until he is out of sight.

Shocker: the “Do Not Molest Me” bracelets that Swedish cops handed out to girls didn’t work. Oddly enough, the Muslim migrants kept on molesting the Infidels girls even while the police were present. The Qur’an says: “O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” (33:59) The implication there is that if women do not cover themselves adequately with their outer garments, they may be abused, and that such abuse would be justified. Even if the girl is wearing a “Do Not Molest Me” bracelet.

“Migrant gang sexually assault children as young as 12 at festival,” by Lizzie Stromme, Express, July 3, 2016

Sweden: Muslim migrant mob sexually assaults children as young as 12 at festival

Thank God obama is bringing in that culture and thank the Lord Jesus Christ that the government has taken out words like jihad.

If they are pulling that crap right in front of the cops then they must know no one will do anything.

Swedes need to grow a set of balls and throw these assholes out of their country.

If they are pulling that crap right in front of the cops then they must know no one will do anything.

Swedes need to grow a set of balls and throw these assholes out of their country.

The new world order will not allow it. The new world order runs everything. The EU demons in the media are pushing it.

The day of the demon is upon us.

Yes it is. The evidence of that is all over the place.

The new world order will not allow it. The new world order runs everything. The EU demons in the media are pushing it.

The day of the demon is upon us.

Yes it is. The evidence of that is all over the place.

+1

But we got a lot of dumb mofu's out there not getting it at all..........

Forum List

Back