Muslim takes stage, gets RNC crowd to pray to Allah

• Banned

1.I was surprised to see him on stage
2. I am surprised that it was only one person shouting no Islam..

Republicans generally have more class than Dems in the same set of circumstances.

Taking my spinach to get ready for all of those Republicans acting classy next week during the DNC...

popeye-spinach-gif.gif

Republicans generally have more class than Dems in the same set of circumstances.

Taking my spinach to get ready for all of those Republicans acting classy next week during the DNC...

popeye-spinach-gif.gif

Oh you mean the paid dem shills that are recruited to "pretend" to be crazy reps of the Republican party?

They're the same "republicans" who engage in piss flinging, arson, and are the pretend victims of imaginary racist attack.

In other words, they're dems. The ones who aren't just straight up felons.

popeye-spinach-gif.gif

you better get an oxygen tent while you're at it.

popeye-spinach-gif.gif

Oh you mean the paid dem shills that are recruited to "pretend" to be crazy reps of the Republican party?

They're the same "republicans" who engage in piss flinging, arson, and are the pretend victims of imaginary racist attack.

Try stepping away from the brainwash of only hearing what your party tells you..you may learn that the Dem's are behind chaos , and so are the Republicans

Just like within the Republican party there are / were people trying to sabotage Trump. It is not the democrats doing that my dear.

popeye-spinach-gif.gif

Try stepping away from the brainwash of only hearing what your party tells you..you may learn that the Dem's are behind chaos , and so are the Republicans

Just like within the Republican party there are / were people trying to sabotage Trump. It is not the democrats doing that my dear.

Oh, the democrats are definitely doing it, my dear.

And so are democrats posing as republicans in the party.

popeye-spinach-gif.gif

Just like starkey tries to pull that shit in.here......fake republicans.....sorry we have the fakedar to spot them...its easy to

F'n RW's live for conspiracy BS ... pathetic little creatures ...

popeye-spinach-gif.gif

Dude I walked in the SF no wall street bailout peacefully in the morning, that afternoon it was violent...Why you say? Because people are there to discredit the cause no matter what cause..

Are you telling me that republicans are not involved in any trouble making, seriously?

Forum List

Back