Muslim threats force out disabled teacher with dog

Oh? And whats the "true sense of the word"?

A parent is a father or mother

one who or gives birth to an offspring

or nurtures and raises an offspring.
----------------------------------------------------------
One out three ain't bad...but Libs have a knack for deluding themselves into believing all sorts of nutty and out of the mainstream crap....
If it makes you feel better to think the homos are your parents, have a ball....

It does no harm to make believe sometimes....

They did nurture and raise an offspring, you're just someone elses offspring....

One out three ain't bad...but Libs have a knack for deluding themselves into believing all sorts of nutty and out of the mainstream crap....
If it makes you feel better to think the homos are your parents, have a ball....

They did nurture and raise an offspring, you're just someone elses offspring....

So all those kids adopted out to hetro people don't count?? As far as I can tell, Larkin's parents don't meet criterion two in your book.

However, I will say that some biological parents are really bad parents and some aren't. Sexuality has nothing to do with it..

You do know what OR means, right?

By the way, since some of you seem to be so utterly confused, I will make it very simple for you. Again.

My Mother (the one whose vagina I came out of) is a lesbian. My father (the male who I am biologically descended from) is a gay man. I grew up with my mother and her partner.

Kapish?

You do know what OR means, right?

By the way, since some of you seem to be so utterly confused, I will make it very simple for you. Again.

My Mother (the one whose vagina I came out of) is a lesbian. My father (the male who I am biologically descended from) is a gay man. I grew up with my mother and her partner.

Kapish?

So who do you really consider to be your parents?

a) The two biological ones
b) The two gay ones
c) All three

Or do you just use the term "parents" interchangeably, depending upon circumstances?

So who do you really consider to be your parents?

a) The two biological ones
b) The two gay ones
c) All three

Or do you just use the term "parents" interchangeably, depending upon circumstances?

I don't know why this is so confusing. All 3 are gay. But the people I consider to be my parents are my biological mother and her female partner. But as for the term, I use it interchangably depending on the context. English doesn't have easy ways to refer to the people who raised you v. the people who are your genetic parents.

I don't know why this is so confusing. All 3 are gay. But the people I consider to be my parents are my biological mother and her female partner. But as for the term, I use it interchangably depending on the context. English doesn't have easy ways to refer to the people who raised you v. the people who are your genetic parents.

actually, it does. they're called parents.

You are wrong. A Parent is the person or persons that RAISE you. That live WITH you, teach you, protect you, nurture you, cry with you, fight for you, help you, love you, etc etc etc. Gay people , even those that adopt , are in fact PARENTS. And last I checked there is no study that shows that children raised by, taught by or loved by Gay Parents are any more disposed to be anything except children that grow into adult hood with parents.

I do not support the Gay life style. BUT, and this is a BIG BUT, I have no problem with Gays having children, naturally or adopted. I have no problem with Gays in ANY walk of life ( except serving openly in the military) as long as they are doing the job. An activist is a determent to most professions, but guess what? Activists have rights too and as long as they carry out the responsibility of the job, who the hell cares, except for the uncomfort of hearing what you do not want to hear.

Gay parents ARE parents and unless I am mistaken they are no more prone to be bad parents then anyone else. It may cause some unique problems for a child but so do other types of families. The problems do not have to effect the family any more than other types of problems effect families. And there are resources available to help with any problems OTHERS cause the family as any other problem cause by OTHERS to any other family.

YOU are flat WRONG.

i was not talking about your parents, where did you get that idea? how did your mom get pregnant?

Having sex with a guy. If you think that somehow makes her straight despite the fact that shes been with a woman for the last 25 years, your an idiot.

kinda like Mary's husband Joseph? Catholic charities would disagree with your ridiculous definition of parent. Hell, the LAW disagrees with your batshit crazy definition of parent too.

Having sex with a guy. If you think that somehow makes her straight despite the fact that shes been with a woman for the last 25 years, your an idiot.

she had hetro sex....i don't care if she has been with a woman, she had hetro sex. there is no point in classifying your mother, i don't know her. there is also no point in getting defensive with me about her when i have never said anything disparaging about your mother. you have serious issues.

she had hetro sex....i don't care if she has been with a woman, she had hetro sex.

Yes, she did. Your point is what, exactly?

there is no point in classifying your mother, i don't know her. there is also no point in getting defensive with me about her when i have never said anything disparaging about your mother. you have serious issues.

Defensive? How exactly am I getting defensive? I've explained this 5 times now, I'm not defensive, I'm annoyed that apparently the concept of my parents is so hard to understand.

Fact is, my parents are homosexuals (all 3 of them, biological and who raised me), but yet I exist. Hence your statement that homosexuals can't reproduce is factually incorrect.

WTF? where i did i ever say anything about gay parents that would lead you to say i am ignorant on the subject? you don't know shit about me. link up.

Remember, if you don't agree with them and fall into line like a good little secular progressive, Jillian and Ravir will attribute all sorts of foul things to you. The more idiotic and untrue, the better....they get their little cackles that way.

Forum List

Back