Muslim woman runs for Virginia state senate who illegally came to US from Iran as well as she is run

If democrats like her she can't be mentally stable.
That insult doesn’t work as long as your low-functioning orange retard is still in the White House
Worked great when your mental midget was in there for the eight years before that. Unfortunately for you the new resident makes him look even more competent the 44. Sucks that the guy you don't like followed such a bad act.
That garbled nonsense you wrote is even dumber than Trump
And that is why you will never understand even the simple things that happen in your life.

Muslims Can't Truthfully Take An Oath To Our Constitution
Being unable to truthfully take an oath to our constitution didn’t stop you from voting for Trump
Voting does not require taking an oath, traitor.
No shit, moron. Hey folks, we got a real thinker here!
And we got real liar in you.
Okay, you got me. I apologize; I shouldn’t have given people the impression that you’re able to think.

According to many fundies, there isn't in christianity either.....in fact, we are frequently reminded that many fundies don't believe our government HAS a separation between church and state.
I didn't realize you'd been chosen to act as spokesman for Christian fundamentalists.

Oh, right....you haven't.

Muslims Can't Truthfully Take An Oath To Our Constitution
And why is that?

Because there is no separation of Church and State in Islam at this time? Yes?
According to many fundies, there isn't in christianity either.....in fact, we are frequently reminded that many fundies don't believe our government HAS a separation between church and state.

But that is with SOME Christians, far from most. I would argue that is not the case with Islam.

AzogtheDefiler said:
Because there is no separation of Church and State in Islam at this time? Yes?
No...

Islam Doesn't Allow Them To Swear Allegiance To Nations
They Are Also Taught
Not To Enter Contracts Or Make Friends Of The Kaffir
But If They Do
None Of It Is Binding, Not Even Treaties

They Are Allowed To Lie To Cover For Islam
It's Called Taqiyaya

Don't You Know Any Of This ??
Where Have You Been For The Last 17yrs ??

Last edited:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
She self identifies as a progressive democrat....that necessarily means ignoring the Constitution, working hard to collapse our borders and socialize the nation.
Means To An End

Why Progs Love The Invasion Of Islamists
Nevermind Their Degenerate Wings
Will Be The First Heads To Roll

They Think The Women And Homos
Will Be Able To Push Back Muslims Later

Eric Arthur Blair said:
She self identifies as a progressive democrat....that necessarily means ignoring the Constitution, working hard to collapse our borders and socialize the nation.
Means To An End

Paranoia and bigotry are diseases of the mind. You are in serious need of professional help.

Eric Arthur Blair said:
Means To An End

Paranoia and bigotry are diseases of the mind. You are in serious need of professional help.
Projecting again.

If Trump sheep hate her she must be doing something right

Another useless post from a useless poster. I am guessing she has resolved her illegality.

but you must be even the bigger part of USELESS since you can't STOP COMING TO SUCH USELESS POST;
SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR ACADEMICS, & MENTAL ABILITIES DOESN'T IT. oh wait you can't answer that.

IF A BUNCH OF FKN RUSSIANS CAME HERE AND TRIED TO TAKE POSITIONS IN OFFICE THEY ARE ILLEGAL YAH FK.

If a person becomes a naturalized citizen they are a citizen of the United States.

Which is what this woman did.

She has the same right to run for office as any other American citizen has.

If Trump sheep hate her she must be doing something right

Another useless post from a useless poster. I am guessing she has resolved her illegality.

but you must be even the bigger part of USELESS since you can't STOP COMING TO SUCH USELESS POST;
SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR ACADEMICS, & MENTAL ABILITIES DOESN'T IT. oh wait you can't answer that.

IF A BUNCH OF FKN RUSSIANS CAME HERE AND TRIED TO TAKE POSITIONS IN OFFICE THEY ARE ILLEGAL YAH FK.

If a person becomes a naturalized citizen they are a citizen of the United States.

Which is what this woman did.

She has the same right to run for office as any other American citizen has.

And?

Forum List

Back