Muslim woman runs for Virginia state senate who illegally came to US from Iran as well as she is run

I bet Sarkozy would consider HER as "fuckable"

Facebook9-Cropped.png

If democrats like her she can't be mentally stable.
That insult doesn’t work as long as your low-functioning orange retard is still in the White House
Worked great when your mental midget was in there for the eight years before that. Unfortunately for you the new resident makes him look even more competent the 44. Sucks that the guy you don't like followed such a bad act.
That garbled nonsense you wrote is even dumber than Trump

Muslims Can't Truthfully Take An Oath To Our Constitution
Being unable to truthfully take an oath to our constitution didn’t stop you from voting for Trump

Your TDS is comical.
Who has been reprimanded more times for attempting to violate the Constitution, Trump or this woman? Oops :itsok:

"Reprimanded"? Is he a child? LOL

:bigboy:
Mentally, yes

Muslims Can't Truthfully Take An Oath To Our Constitution
Being unable to truthfully take an oath to our constitution didn’t stop you from voting for Trump

Your TDS is comical.
Who has been reprimanded more times for attempting to violate the Constitution, Trump or this woman? Oops :itsok:

"Reprimanded"? Is he a child? LOL

:bigboy:
Mentally, yes

You're one to talk. LMAO. Glass is shattering.

:lastword:

Muslim Woman runs for Virginia State Senate who illegally came US from iran as well She is running campaign against Trump and wall
Yasmine Taeb is a Democratic candidate for State Senate in Virginia’s 35th District for the 2019 election.

See even from any where in the world they are the same Democ**ts that is. they lie , cheat, steal how anyone can be a lying part of losers is beyond me.
The link that you provided describes her a an American citizen. I'm an American citizen. Are you?

If Trump sheep hate her she must be doing something right

Another useless post from a useless poster. I am guessing she has resolved her illegality.

but you must be even the bigger part of USELESS since you can't STOP COMING TO SUCH USELESS POST;
SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR ACADEMICS, & MENTAL ABILITIES DOESN'T IT. oh wait you can't answer that.

IF A BUNCH OF FKN RUSSIANS CAME HERE AND TRIED TO TAKE POSITIONS IN OFFICE THEY ARE ILLEGAL YAH FK.

MOST STUPID ASSES FAIL TO READ THE WHOLE PAGE. MISSING THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE ARTICLE.. OR JUST PLAIN THAT DUMB..

If democrats like her she can't be mentally stable.
That insult doesn’t work as long as your low-functioning orange retard is still in the White House
Worked great when your mental midget was in there for the eight years before that. Unfortunately for you the new resident makes him look even more competent the 44. Sucks that the guy you don't like followed such a bad act.
That garbled nonsense you wrote is even dumber than Trump
Impossible.

Another useless post from a useless poster. I am guessing she has resolved her illegality.

but you must be even the bigger part of USELESS since you can't STOP COMING TO SUCH USELESS POST;
SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR ACADEMICS, & MENTAL ABILITIES DOESN'T IT. oh wait you can't answer that.

IF A BUNCH OF FKN RUSSIANS CAME HERE AND TRIED TO TAKE POSITIONS IN OFFICE THEY ARE ILLEGAL YAH FK.

Was this English?

Was this English?

King's English

Forum List

Back